Subject : Toyota Owners--! Please help
I need to ask a few questions :
1) Will adding an alarm kit w/ receiver/transmitter to an Altis which came standard with keyless entry be a problem?
2) What did members with broken Toyota remote embedded keys do? ( keys of saloon & altis)
3) Is there any place in ISB where I can get highest quality replacement key covers (the black part)
4) If I install a new remote sensor and receiver to my Altis, will it reduce the security level of the car and by how much.
5) Whats the best solution given the problems :
- Broken remote key, remote still works tho.
- Code of key/remote lost.
- Company chargin 21k for new keys.
My thought was get an alarm kit which will feature its own remote and then use the spare key of the car individually. Though, will this be a security issue given that the original receiver/transmitter will be subsided and new ones in use?
All suggestions welcomed, thanks
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad