0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 'REVO' has arrived

ADAM MOTOR COMPANY greatest invention "REVO" car has arrived in Lahore.
    This car attracted lot of viewers , when it entered our lively city.

Its efficent fuel consumption, durable body and ravishing looks makes it a "Value for Money".

I am Pleased to inform all our valuable customers that they can view this car on 9th September 2005 at ADAM WALTON MOTRORS LAHORE.

For further information Please feel free to contact at my Mobile #
    0300-4315597 or my
    e-mail: jim_khan2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jamshed Khan
    Manager Marketing
    ADAM Walton Motors
    Lahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Jkhan,

Why theres is a 12 weeks gap? I mean if you are not prepared to fulfil the demand then whats the point of advertising?

To make some profit on interest out of booking money? Following the policy of those other japanese company to make illegal profit?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jamshed Bhai, first of all, thanks for a great job of serving the nation (the dealerships are a vital link to the public in promotion of this car). Most people are really grateful that a company such as Adam Motors is taking a brave step of making the first local car. You are directly linked in promoting this car, and wish you all the success. I was wondering if its possible to import this car to US. The only hinderance for me is the position of the steering wheel, it may not be allowed on the road due to right hand steering, otherwise its a perfect little car. I am sure it can certainly pass the emission control tests of US, and can definately do so while running on CNG.

There is a great market for it in the Middle East and Africa as well. India is already exporting its cars to many destinations in Asia, Africa and Europe, and so can Pakistan.

Long live Pakistan,
    Revo forever.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier

your patriotism and passion is comendable but, you probbaly know its not RH or LH wheel or emmission std but also very important factor is safety, you cannot bring any thing to US and Canada until it pass certain safety stds with the ministry of transportation and if there is no safety rating of car you may not be able to get insurance as u probably know.

Also at this point in my humble opinion Daam motors should emphasise winning hoem ground first where they have o comete with Mehran sentro and cuore. Been working in automotive manufacturing in North America for quite a while I think best is to improve quality of car before heading to other world market and also right now Adam motors have very little capacity I believe 5000 cars/yr which is not even equal to 1 week of production for a fair size car plant in North America, europe or Japan. I would say at this point lower the price and increase warranty of car to penetrate in local market like Hyundai did in North America. also send a questionaire with every car to customer ans tell them to fill it and send it back with their feelings and findings about car so they have some kind of feedback from end user and it will help Adama motors to improve the quality and ergonomics of car. A perfect car is always built with perfect parts and quality is not a mircale you have to work hard to achieve it. I hope Adam motors with true patriotic spirit will achieve it one day. Good luck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhatti Bhai, you are right, there are many strict rules, specially in US, for bringing a car to road. There are many emission control tests, vehicle safety criteria, and also being able to register and insure the car, it has to be in the Insurance Industry database as a recognizeable Make, Model.

My importing of Revo for personal use, was just an idea. I am in Michigan, I think you are in the same state, as you mention you are also linked with Automotive industry. I am affiliated with with GM-Ryder group, in Farmington Hills, Michigan.

Hopefully, I can import it one day and drive it on weekends, feel bored with driving Lexus all the time. The idea came from seeing a Pakistani Blue Richshaw, parked at front of a Pakistani Restaurant on Gerard Street, Toronto, Canada. I could not resist, I sat in that Richshaw and snapped some photos , its memorable. I know in Pakistan (Kingland), No one wants to be seen in Richshaw, but When you see a Rickshaw in Canada, you can not keep yourself from getting emotional and missing your homeland.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Datzburier
    nice to read your comments, I work as Quality Engineer for a Toyota group company called AISIN in Onatrio Canada, in fact our North American head quarter is in Plymouth Michigan, I do visit there every few months.

The rickshaw you are talking about on Gerad street is not there any more in fact that restaurant is closed now, but it was a nice eating place. how long you been in USA?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi everyone,
    I just visited a showroom in Lahore and had a close look of this car. I think it is much better than Mehran (value for money). The only question in my mind is about its engine performance; otherwise I can see a great future for this car. Capacity comparable with Sentro or any 1000cc car. Beside that as far as the repute of Adam Motors is concern, I think they are there in the Pakistani market since last 4-5 years, despite the big failure for their early commercial and non-commercial vehicles, they not only have stayed in the market but also continue with their plans to add new cars in their lineup. I hope Adam Motors will not follow the path of other Big Giants of car industry who are really exploiting their customers in all possible ways. Anyways, I wish all the best to REVO as this will encourage other Investors to invest in Pakistan Car industry. Only more & more competitors can bring good to customers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It was very sad to see some people criticizing the REVO.It is actually a fine car.THOugh i haven't driven it as yet but It being a PAkistani car is more than enough for me.WE should be patriotic and support our country and its products.SOme people say that but a mehran or cuore and remain slaves of japanese and koreans.Just tell me that if suzuki was really sincere to pakistan why would it be selling an 18yr old car by just repainting its bumper and giving it nam of mehran VXR.thats ****.Cultus is rejected all over the world and its being made in pakistan.Liana is a failed product all over the world.Come on guys support the REVO REVOlution.
    Pakistan Zindabad!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Jkhan
    When can we have the car in Islamabad/Rawalpindi?
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi,
    first of all congratulation adam co. then that the gov of pakistan do not support automotive i am auto mobile designer .i think that it need a little touch in front lights i can improve the design and i promise u guyz it will look better then bmw ..
    for the people who wrote these views(guyz dont discourage them inshallah the time will come we will export car to the other country )
    thanks once again congrates adam motors ..
    ali zaid ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YA BABY EAST AND WEST REVO IS THE BEST

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YA BABY EAST AND WEST REVO IS THE BEST

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Bhatti, so you are in Ontario. Thats just across town. Windsor, Ontario is just 30 minutes drive from Livonia, Michigan, where I live. Plymouth, MI is a nice historic town. Its just 15 minutes from my house. I like there ice sculptures show during the winters. Good ole winter is crude here, but have gotten used to it.

I came to US, in 1989, at the age of 11. My father was Senior Avionics Engineer with PIA/ISB and has retired now. He was transferred here, and ever since then have relocated to US.

Yes I have spent most of my life here,
    and had most of my schooling here in US but Pakistan is where my heart is. Love that country.

God Bless Pakistan,

And

REVO FOREVER.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh ho, don't tell me that restaurant at Gerard street is shutdown. I don't remember the exact name, but one of the restaurant's name on that street was Ghareeb Nawaaz, and another was called Lahori.. Restaurant I think. The one with rickshaw also had outdoor cafe style sitting arrangement. Really sad to know thats it does not exist. Will miss that place. I have'nt gone to Toronto since 2002. When you live in Michigan, you live right in between, Toronto and Chicago, both are at 3.5 to 4 hours drive. Both Chicago and Toronto have a good number of Pakistani population.

Pakistan Day Parade in Chicago, New York and Houston are amazing. Judging from the size of people present at the Independence day parades, Pakistanis living in North America tend to be most patriotic among Pakistanis living abroad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all Salam to fellow Wheelers,
    The thing is not that pakistan has made a car that has parts made in China, the fact is that Pakistan made it. Its like when USA, most of the components in the European cars and US cars are made in China or Hongkong or Tiwan, does that make an American car a 2nd grade car for Americans( i dont think so). So as Pakistani's let be proud of this milestone our country has achived. One thing for sure, unlike most of the things that we pakistanis do in PAKISTan is once we come up with some thing new we tend to look up for the money and let go of the quality and standards. So I hope that this pakistani innovation( not invention) So called REVO , will improve with time. REvo can employee best graphic designers, best mechanical engineers and interior designers , to give this car a great look as the years go by and as the company grows with the customer market. But for the local car to compete has to have the best designs, affordability factor, quality and Most important of all the After sales Warranties and Customer satisfaction. Some companies in USA ( like-GM) , has its engineers and designers work in offices with so tight securities that they have to ahve thumb scan and retina scan to get int o their work place, no wonder they come up with unique ideas every year or so. We on the other hand tend to save the money and steal designs or get ideas already there in the market( any market). Here in pakistan we have great talanted people, not not great inventors that get noticed. I know if there are jobs for designers and or mechanical engineers, there will be so many talanted people show up that our revolution will be complete, we can built it 100% as a PAKISTANI car, but will we do that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear patriots,

ASLAM-0-ALIKUM,

I would like to thank you for supporting me and my company for making and launching of REVO. I feel honored to hear such a vlaubale gestures made by my brothers. Infact this is the enthusiasim we need to excel in every filed of the world.

I am quite confident that with the help of Mr. datzburier, spectra, alizaid, kashif and all the patriots , we can make REVO a great success.

All we need is a trust, effection, confidence and wishes of our elders , our nation will be INSHALLH unbeatable.

Thanks and regards

Pakistan Paenda Bad

Jamshed Khan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr Jkhan,

One suggestion only, advertise the car mentioning its capabilities and proving its ground on the basis of comparison data in regards to other cars in this segment. Not on the basis of patriotism, "You are Pakistani, therefore you should buy this". Don't rely on patritism to market your product and fill your pocket, instead show us if you have crash tested this car, show us its safety features, show us why we go for it instead of santro, cuore, mehran etc. Show us the reason to purchase this car instead of touting patriotic slogans...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can i see the proper dash board of this can ........i also want to buy this car ..

ali zaid..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi,
    respected mr j khan u r saying about the car performance .i dont know its performane but let me tell u that the santro cuore and bla bla car were not born best they took time ..if we keep trust in this car and buy this car it will help the adam co to make better and better cars....and for u me jamshed khan i am waiting for the adam sports and adam official car can u tell when will u introduce them ....

ali zaid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All I have to add is that, PATRIOTISM is absolutely essential. We should not get allergic with this word. Afterall, it is the sense of patriotism among all the countries which have succeeded there industry. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING PATRIOTIC. Even if it means buying a product that may not stand 100% against a FOREIGN car, but OUR car (REVO) is MILLION times better than a Foreign SUZUKI, HONDA OR TOYOTA.

Its different if you live outside of US. I will never buy an American Car, eventhough I am US citizen, I don't have any patiotic feeling towards US. Only Pakistan.

Long Live Pakistan,

REVO FOREVER.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mr. amendus,
    It was so nice to hear your comments on me and my company.
    Let me clear you one thing . We are not here to make money, but we r here to enlist the name of our nation in world automobile industry. If there was a lust for money, then we would have made it long time ago through OMAR JABRAN & CO. Thanks to GOD that our companies are strong and striving hard to acheive the customer expectations.

You are talking about patriotism and criticising me on making slogans. Well bro that was just to show an effection for nation. I think there is no need to give you any explanation.

We are advertising REVO on a large scale. Our Valuable customers are contacting us and booking these cars.

Jkhan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List