0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 'REVO' has arrived

ADAM MOTOR COMPANY greatest invention "REVO" car has arrived in Lahore.
    This car attracted lot of viewers , when it entered our lively city.

Its efficent fuel consumption, durable body and ravishing looks makes it a "Value for Money".

I am Pleased to inform all our valuable customers that they can view this car on 9th September 2005 at ADAM WALTON MOTRORS LAHORE.

For further information Please feel free to contact at my Mobile #
    0300-4315597 or my
    e-mail: jim_khan2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jamshed Khan
    Manager Marketing
    ADAM Walton Motors
    Lahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jamshaid Brother, you company is doing what Dr. Qadeer Khan/Dr. Mubarik Samar mand, and the rest of the team did for Pakistan. They made our head held high in the commity of Nations. Please disregard the nay sayers. Even when Pakistan was working hard to make a bomb, I am sure there would have been many, even among us Pakistanis sadly, which doubted our God Gifted intelligence to make the Atomic Bomb, and whether if it will ever explode, but Alhumdulilah, it not only shook the whole mountain of Chaghai, but the whole world attitude was shaken by Pakistani Resolve in reaction to India's Dastardly efforts to dominate and undertake Pakistan, nowzbillah.

So, Adam Revo, is great stride toward effectively making Pakistan Independent, second to Pakistan's Atomic Bomb explosion achievement in 1998.

Thank You Adam Motors.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

QUOTE" Reply By : sid786 on 9/15/2005 7:31:53 AM
    First of all Salam to fellow Wheelers,
    The thing is not that pakistan has made a car that has parts made in China, the fact is that Pakistan made it. Its like when USA, most of the components in the European cars and US cars are made in China or Hongkong or Tiwan, does that make an American car a 2nd grade car for Americans( i dont think so). So as Pakistani's let be proud of this milestone our country has achived. One thing for sure, unlike most of the things that we pakistanis do in PAKISTan is once we come up with some thing new we tend to look up for the money and let go of the quality and standards. So I hope that this pakistani innovation( not invention) So called REVO , will improve with time. REvo can employee best graphic designers, best mechanical engineers and interior designers , to give this car a great look as the years go by and as the company grows with the customer market. But for the local car to compete has to have the best designs, affordability factor, quality and Most important of all the After sales Warranties and Customer satisfaction. Some companies in USA ( like-GM) , has its engineers and designers work in offices with so tight securities that they have to ahve thumb scan and retina scan to get int o their work place, no wonder they come up with unique ideas every year or so. We on the other hand tend to save the money and steal designs or get ideas already there in the market( any market). Here in pakistan we have great talanted people, not not great inventors that get noticed. I know if there are jobs for designers and or mechanical engineers, there will be so many talanted people show up that our revolution will be complete, we can built it 100% as a PAKISTANI car, but will we do that. "
    I agree almost to everything Br Sid.
    In reality the world of manufacturing and specially Auto manufacturing is a world that most Pakistani's don't have any idea of and we can't blame them for that either. They have not seen what we are seeing in the Global manufacturing ennvironment here in the west. And even being in the west is not a ticket to understanding "manufacturing". I ran into a few buddies of mine that are now in Pakistan and had spent some time in the US in the auto market but still did not get the small scale nature of a "start up" enterprise. Which in all honesty is what REVO's parents are. And these are not potate chips that are being marketed. These are cars! The total car production of pakistan is going to be limited because at most Pakistan is the size of California and Washington state together. The market is so small. Mr. Feroz already has the vision to explore markets beyond Pakistan and then and only then he can increase the volume of production. The delivery lead time has to be looked at. But people forget he us sourcing parts from within Paksitan upto 70%. I am sure it is proving to be a sourcing night mare. Even if the parts are delivered there must be countless conformance issues.
    They are limited by the small economy of Pakistan. No doubt we have a lot more people but a majority of our people are below the poverty line by world standards. In this climate an achievement like REVO is truly commendable. InshAllah we pray Allah gives Mr. Feroz Khan the help he needs to complete his vision for this car company. Me and others like me are ready to help him in engineering and manufacturing expertise to make it happen. Many of the "constructive" ideas in this topic are definitely worth considering and I hope the makers of Revo get to see them. Lets hope it takes us into a manufacturing revolution as well!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Colleagues,

Note: I am not an employee of Adam Motor Company, I only reviewed its design and analysis reports.

For a reply to all those negative talks about REVO, Let me say somethings please.

There is no **** like chinese parts or other things in REVO. Engine was taken from China to reduce the cost for you people. Buy it more, and have an engine made in Pakistan as well!

REVO is designed purely by Pakistanies, no foreign intervention was their, this was a strict policy, or how could we claim it's Pakistani car.

About safety, let's do a frontal, side, or any crash of REVO including seat belt anchorage test, and compare the results with that piece of **** Mehran.

If any of you negative minds is engineer, write back to me please, and ask me what you need to know about REVO. As a summary:

- REVO has a better stiffness including torsional and bending issues

- The vehicle dynamics of REVO are 3 times better than that Mehran or Alto.

- The durability of REVO, you will see it in an year. Our fatigue reports claim hundreds of thousands.

- The car is above 2 stars in safety, and I think Mehran is under 1. Let us increase price, and use airbag: A EUNCAP test will claim of above 3 rating of REVO.

If those of you having bad comments on REVO wish your JAPOS to talk to us here with figures and analysis reports, let's do it! Be sure you can't sell any JAPO car then in Pakistan. I have been asking for this oppurtunity and officials don't allow me, but you can push JAPOS to talk to us for a pure engineering discussions on car designing with a review of REVO and others.

So write me up please if you have some positive thing to say instead of your fingures on REVO.

Regards,

A Guy who trained HONDA engineers just last month for Design Optimizations

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great to see your enlightening views brother.

One thing that is absolutely above comprehension is the zeal of many Pakistani Brothers who are so against our First National Car. Someone will just about now jump up and say, oh no its not First Fully Pakistani Car. For those who think its not, RELAX, put down your daggers please, IT IS PAKISTANI.

The engine is not the whole car, just a piece of metal block that will eventually be made in Pakistan too, as long as we keep this car alive by buying it or encouraging its makers to keep up the good work. Who knows, maybe in few years they will offer a Sedan/Saloon variant of it too. That will really give Honda and Toyota run for their money, which they find it too easy to manipulate us simple Pakistanis with rediculously high prices for the otherwise cheapest cars in the World, (i.e. Civic, Corolla, )

You would expect this kind of hostile reaction from only those who have bad wishes towards Pakistan, but Why are these Pakistani Brothers against our first National Car. Hopefully, this Car will prove itself. We all should support it, for the straight hard fact that we are Pakistanis and so is this Car. Whether we will buy it or not, but please refrain from negative remarks about it.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Revodiscussions

Good to see u all confident.
    it is a habbit of our fellows to criticise first, and never to accept anything with an open mind.
    Unfortunately our market is full of such stuck minds and u people have to face some hard times in the beginning.
    Let people say whatever they want, u Keep up the good work and best of luck.
    I am waiting for you people to bring Revo to islamabad/Rawalpindi but i will definately visit u people in Lahore.
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear revodiscussions thankyou for your assistance i have book my own revo 80+last weak people who are talking against revo are mostly owner of mehran i think the shape of this car is not digestible to these people they are contented with a 'durba'with head touching the roof and thighs fixed with steering paksuzuki is a mafia which give share to govt as well as to banks and dealers i have three visits in walton showroom and get an oppurtunity to listen to the views of people most of them appreciate its shape ;room ,height i have also taken its test drive its a totally new experince can you plz tell me the cost of power window kit for this car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Talal,

I just jumped into this page since I couldn't keep quite on those stupid talks about cars. We are the people behind scene, and I only know a couple of people at Adam Motor Company.

The power steering kit was under discussion and perhaps Mr J Khan is the best man to talk about it. I think right now AMC is under pressure of deliveries and you can be kind to order it at a later point. Just write me on this page and I will help you out in few months.

Once again, I joined this discussion for my own feelings. I didnt even design this car, I only reviewd its design. For Marketing issues you should perhaps contact the dealer of your city.

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Bro's

Hope u r fine by the grace of GOD.

I would like to thank you for supporting me and my company. This is the actual spirit that we need for a great success in every field.
    Answering Mr. Talal question about power windows in REVO. Well u can get this form a reliable source at Rs. 4,000 and Plus. so it totally depends upon u that how much u want to spent.

There is not set plan for introducing a power steering in REVO, but discussions r there . It will come by the passage of time.

We've also launched a Zabardast truck
    Econo of Rs. 495,000 (2 ton) & Super of Rs. 539,000 (3 ton). These trucks(Diesel engine) r the most modified versions capable of carrying a huge luggage. They r totally economical. They can do 9-10 km/L with a luggage on the Local Road.

So any of my bro's interested in these trucks for their business r most welcome to contact me any time. Moreover we r delivering these trucks in 5-10 days.

So hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks and Regards

Jkhan
    Mob# 0300-4315597

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saw this isloo registered revo two days ago at defence chowk lahore
    REVO has arrived -620660
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/photography/229641-karim-khan-photography
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/117632574@N04/with/12537416504/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Kool for the nice pic.

It does have a good road presence. Looks tall and modern. Certainly multiple times superior looking to Mehran. The color is absolutely marvelous. When Mehran started that mostly came in white color. But Revo is way ahead of mehran by all means, ie looks, engine strength, options, and its cheaper. What more can a person want. On top of it all, Its Pakistani.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There has been a lot of talk-- for & against REVO.My plea is : time would only tell that manufacturing of REVO has been a step in the right direction.Insha Allah.Rome was not built in a day.Famous brand cars weren't.Hence do not expect Revo to break the norms.Be patient,give correct feedback(no mockery),expect right/corrective action & pray for the best.One would like to have the MOON but keep in mind the ECONOMICS before putting the DEMANDS. Quality & luxuries COST.They do not come free. Remember for the price,it seems a reasonably good car-- affordale & within reach of poor and middle classes.Isn't it good!!!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HAS A GOOD INTERIOR
    THIS WILL GIVE MEHARN A BREAK

REVO has arrived -620675

REVO has arrived -620676

REVO has arrived -620677

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Isloo registered REVO in Lahore??? from the IDJ series which stopped in 2000!!!
    Islamabad registration authorities have been issuing computerized registration numbers for the last 16 months. I wonder where from REVO got that old number plate. I hope it's not fake.
    Evolution interrupted.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one of my friend has paid the amount in lumpsum in may2005 but unfortunately he has not yet received this so called good car. they r just playing with the peoples hearts and just nothing.....

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has anyone gone to ADAMS showroom on Walton Road Lahore...

I went there a happy Pakistani....and came back a dejected soul.
    I was really saddened by the finish quality.
    Our local denters fix up a Car better.

New cars standing in showroom had defects....the Plastic Patiii at the back was peeling off....the Door handles were already about to break....the Dashboard...had creases in the material in the white 800cc car and in 1000cc blue car Pateen under the paint was cracking in the nooks and cranies.

Now dont start saying that I should appreciate Pakistan's first car and I should be Patriotic and all that..........The local denters who fix up a Car after an accident are also Pakistani...how come they can do better work than that ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can someone please post pics of the cars that are on display at walton motors lahore. I would especially like to see what the blue revo looks like.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

someting like this but still looks ugly...........

REVO has arrived -620770

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So much for "torsional rigidity" and enhanced "vehicle dynamics".
    @ revodiscussions.
    Being patriotic is all well and good and we all appreciate the effort and i'll still buy it even if the door fell off the first 100ks.But do us all a favor and don't insult our intelligence.Don't sell us the bull about designs and enhancements if any. You're comapring it to Mehran? An obsolete model, which supplies seat belts as options? Talk about setting high standards eh?
    I really don't wanna sound like a cynic and have a go at you cuz i really like the Revo, WITH its faults, there's people who'll do the same, just try being honest!
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I request someone to post digital pics of the cars on display at the walton motors showroom and also any other revo pics that they have besides the ones already on this site.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier..you're a funny guy man!.You made my afternoon!!.Thank you!
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List