0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 'REVO' has arrived

ADAM MOTOR COMPANY greatest invention "REVO" car has arrived in Lahore.
    This car attracted lot of viewers , when it entered our lively city.

Its efficent fuel consumption, durable body and ravishing looks makes it a "Value for Money".

I am Pleased to inform all our valuable customers that they can view this car on 9th September 2005 at ADAM WALTON MOTRORS LAHORE.

For further information Please feel free to contact at my Mobile #
    0300-4315597 or my
    e-mail: jim_khan2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jamshed Khan
    Manager Marketing
    ADAM Walton Motors
    Lahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. nickatnite...funny name, my two year old niece likes that cartoon channel, I think that must be your favorite channel too...

BTW, I did not tell any joke.

If you think my statement of this car being a Pakistani car is funny to you then that speaks volumes about your judgement.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Datzburier....did you read my post....what do you have to say about that ?

If parents keep on praising their child regardless of what he or she is actually doing....and if the child is an Idiot....he will remain an Idiot and he wont even bother to change himself ..........................................This is exactly what you are doing with Revo......If people like you just blindly keep on praising it ....Adam Motors wont even bother to look in to the Quality Control Issue.....so wake up .......sit straight and Take notice.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aridsoul, I perfectly understand your viewpoint.

My only concern is to NOT KILL this child, before it even has chance to grow. No one is born perfect, we all learn to recorgize our strengths and weaknesses with time as we age. You do not know if a baby will become a doctor by just looking at them or how they behave. Infact, most mischievous, misbehaving babies turn out to be outspoken and successful. So, let this loud baby grow up a bit. It will determine its own destiny.

We Pakistanis have killed too many of these Pakistani Car companies, by not supporting them over Foreign Branded Mainly Japanese cars. No doubt Japanese cars are alot better in quality, even Americans admit that, but 70% Americans buy only American cars, knowing this fact that Japanese Vehicles are multiple times superior both in looks and quality. But Americans are smart, by buying their own Low quality cars, they are supporting a large Employment Base of the US, consisting of Millions of Jobs down the line. Same can happen in Pakistan, if we just use a bit of common sense, and most of us do not have to dream of leaving Pakistan for better jobs outside of Pakistan, since we Pakistanis DO NOT support our own industry and hence no jobs for many well qualified people whom have to live like 2nd or 3rd class citizens in US, Europe and Gulf.

Brother, this is not directed against you, but just my thoughts, and why we should support our own industry despite its short commings. With age, hopefully, this car will improve, but lets not kill this one too, as we did with Nishan Jeep company, the Proficient car company and many others I can not recall. I am just 28 years old. I do not know all the attempts at making of Pakistani car, but this sure is one that we all need to support.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am 27....My Chaccha Booekd a Proficent Pickup for his Shop......they got the money from Public and Ran off thats what they did....

As for ADAM....they are working in 2005....with thecnology available today....there shoudltn be those defects....When Suzuki Started small car in 1970's with Suzuki Custom....its had superb Quality...Now 35 years later ADAM cant even make a Car which had the Quality of a 35 year old Japanese car ????

Why ?

The answer is Our people....everyone wants to make a quick buck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Mr Khan,
    i wan 2 know that hav u planned 2 hav a Zabardast Jeep in display or hav u got it right now?
    many in Lhr r ready 2 c that.
    Thanks
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello guyz firstly two news.
    I saw a Revo in beige color with IDJ no. on Davis Road. Shueyb i also saw that and amazed that how could it be. may be its there car on trial basis.
    Secondly i saw another Revo APL4 in white with black color outside Lahore Stock Exchange. it was nice to see Revo on roads.
    Lastly I must say that just take Revo as our first step. @ aridsoul bro! i don't think howcome one can make quick bucks by giving a dented car. I ain't telling you that your story is fake. you've observed it and you're right. that could be. but that might not be intentional to make quick bucks.
    Anyhow Please let Revo grow up. All your complaints; plz send to Adam motors. Learn from Motorcycle industry of Pakistan. As per my news that the motorcycle entities have grown up to 47 in number, previously from 35. May be we will have same success in car industry.
    Don't buy Revo if you can afford a santro, chevy, chery, vitz or march. Atleast don't discourage this first step. If ppl can go for china maal then Revo is way better. I'm more that sure that it'll freak out mehran INSHALLAH. you guyz sitting in MBs, Corollas, civics say that Mehran is a **** car and you can call it even a car. Try to count mehran on roads. INSHALLAH mehran will be outsold by Revo. Light is at the end of tunnel (mushy) and we've to reach at the end.
    In the end I LOVE REVO. ITS A PAKISTANI PRIDE.
    Regards,
    Allah Hafiz.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry for typing mistakes.
    make 3 corrections in my above post.
    1- may be its THEIR car on trial basis.
    2- Secondly i saw another Revo APL4 in white COLOR with black BUMPERS outside Lahore Stock Exchange.
    3- you guyz sitting in MBs, Corollas, civics say that Mehran is a **** car and you CAN'T call it even a car.
    Sorry for problems in reading my post.
    Regards,
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is my message to zeenish, aridsoul and stangmurder.

We will INSHALLAH keep on improving REVO with the passage of time. Especially with the help of ALLAH and people who trust us. Each &
    every aspect of our work is directed towards meeting the expectations of our valubale customers. This struggel is not for people like ZEENISH, ARIDSOUL and STANGMURDER.

So fellow pak wheelers there is no need to give explanation to such people, if they've an interest in other cars, they can buy it, we r not forcing anyone.

At the end i just want to say that "If the ADAM COMPANY wants to run ,it would have done this while launching a zabardast truck. Is it really necessary to run in REVO turn. I just want to say that ADAM COMPANY is here to stay and it will keep on serving its valuable customers.

As far as the Zabardast jeep is concerned , it will arrive at lahore in the month of january, along with a latest technology.

Thanks
    Jkhan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello Mr. jkhan.
    Its not the right way to respond to any complaint raised. if you think that Revo cars are not coming with dents in showrooms then you should invite them for a challenge to prove their claim.
    If they are right then plz tell us reasons. If they are wrong then prove it.
    I hope you'd do that.
    Thumbs up for Revo.
    Regards,
    Allah Hafiz.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aridsoul brother, there is no direct relationship between Adam Motors and Proficient, as far as we all Pakistanis know. And Proficient's dealer's fraud can not be linked with Adam Motor companies success.... There is no connection here.

But I do however support your Constructive criticism, as far as fit and finish improvement of Revo are concerned. The concerned authorities should always try to fix the faults pointed out by the concerned public, ignoring the genuine concerns from the public can lead to undesirable results, specially in marketing of a new vehicle.

Great majority likes this car. We all hope for the best for this Pakistani company, and its couragous stand to make a first Pakistani car. How come, Suzuki, Indus, Atlas Honda, never came up with Pakistani car, with all the years of experience, money and loyalty of Pakistani public behind them. They are just concerned with making money and don't care about National achievement what so ever. This is where Adam Motors, a relatively new company among all the others stands out. A True David (protagonist, Adam Motors) and Goliath (antagonists, other car assemblers) match in the arena of auto manufacturing of Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

REVO has arrived -620811

REVO has arrived -620812

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its funny how you can see a White Mehran in the shadow of the REVO's back side picture. Hopefully, it will leave that car behind, reflecting it under its beautiful skin.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mr Jamshed and Revo lovers,
    Please if someone can post picture of white Revo on the forum.
    Thank you

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Jkahn....Who made you a Marketing Man....I am also an MBA...this is no way to deal with such Issues by saying....."This struggel is not for people like ZEENISH, ARIDSOUL and STANGMURDER"

Marketing Teaches that "Customer is always right"

You have to listen to what customers and prospective customers have to say about your Product.

The defects in your prodcut wont go away buy shunning those who Criticise...The defects will only go away if you admit that there are defects.

.....I went to your showroom on Walton Road with serios intention of buying a REVO 80 for my sister, but What I saw made me Sad.

At first I was just a LIL Sad By Adam's Quality...But now By your Behaviour...Adam is totally out for me..And trust me one customer lost is not just one customer Lost coz there is such thing as Word of Mouth.

If you are at the Walton Road showroom...I challenge you I will come and show you the defects in both your Blue 1000cc and White 800cc Revo....Are you up for it ??

This matter is not going to end here...I am going to show this Forum to your superiors ...that this is how your people treat Prospective Customers.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier...I know proficient and ADAM are not linked...Read my Post where did I say that they are linked ??

I just Said that No body killed Proficient....people responded in a great way....but the company just ran off.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys... i am a dost from India

i have come to know about the debut of ur REVO.. how is it doing in Pakistan so far?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kavs wc bhai apne hi log apni hi car ki tangee khinchne per lage hain kya kar rhi honi hai humari poor REVO???
    bahar haal look at indian auto industry man koi bhi film daikh lo in ki to in ke prime ministers inhi ki local made 1970´s ki shape wali cars mean gumte nazar atee hain aise companies kamyab hoti hain jab unhe support mile specially gov support
    God bless my Country
    Allah Hafiz
    Malik Mubi
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LONG LIVE REVO
    VIVA EL REVO
    REVO ZINDABAD

I this car (Revo) was a woman, I'll marry it without any hesitation, but first I have to take my wife's permission. LoL.....

Car do have alot in common with women. Some are high maintenance, just like many ladies, require some TLC, Tender Loving Care. Some are sporty, just like athletic girls, some are hot, some are just plain fat and ugly.

Revo above all is the Shehzadi.

For the millionth time, I am not associated with Revo, but love it for being First Pakistani Car, and will keep supporting it with die hard zeolousy. Most Pakistanis do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have found out somewhere, that actual price for Revo was set at Rs. 200,000. But the Government Sales taxes of Rs. 69,000 have boosted the price to Rs. 269,000. Now for some strange reason, I think too much booking for the car, the price has risen to Rs. 279,000. Government should give atleast 50% break on taxes, for support of Indiginous industry, that will bring the price of the Base level Revo to about Rs. 240,000

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear aridsoul,

I have read your reaction. You know something, i've kept on trying to ans questions raised by people like you.

I have always welcomed comments, whteher it is positive or negative. But if it comes on integrity. I am afraid to say bro, there is no compromise. You r most welcome to come at my place , wll have a cup of tea, but stop saying bad things abt me & my company.
    Its none of your business , that whom has made me a marketing manager or not.

I've tried to remove your confusion , but you kept on negating our products. I've mentioned each & everything in my previous message.

But if you still want to raise such slogans u can do that.

Take care
    Jkhan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List