0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Misconception About Toyota Camry

Firstly, whoever says Camry and Accord cannot be compared is sadly mistaken They have the same Price, same engine and same size Why cant they be compared.

Secondly, here i have driven both the cars...no one should open his mouth if he has seen 2008 Accord.....ITS SPORTY, It Looks amazing, drives amazingly......

Thirdly...tell me one thing which camry offers that Accord doesnt offer..

LASTLY, camry is the most common car in uSA....and in the whole of middle east its a taxi...Most people like cars which are somewat UNIQUE..............................

NOW PLEASE COMMENT......Thanks....

mod edit: please stop wasting server space with such topics - warning

It may have something to do with seeing the Mercedes star on the hood guiding the way, the Benz specific solid feel, the Power, the Looks, the Prestige, but whatever it is, its intoxicating!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and in dis category camry is more luxurious den accord.....
    Yes you are saying that, but you're only saying its being more luxurious. But you aren't justifying what you're saying with solid reasoning.

like if u say dat toyota doesnt have performance,.... honda cannot reach da performance and luxury and styling of toyota till da worlds end... toyota is far ahead of honda... young people like honda because honda mostly produce tuner cars... well in 80's and 90's toyota used to produce sports cars and tuner cars like toyota starlet, toyota mark 2 sports, and da legenday toyota supra which is still unbeatable... after 2000 toyota has entered da field of luxury and comfort... dey r producing cars wid luxury, safety, styling, comfort.. and dey stopped deir sports field for a while but no way man toyotas sports side isnt dead .... its coming back.... if toyota produces tuner cars dey will be dam,n faster den any oder in da category... and by da way toyota is having a lot competition . wid almost every manufacturer of da world and almost every category of cars... but man toyota is also ahead of honda in performance if u have any gud proof to disagree wid dat den i ll be waitin./....
    I am not supporter of either brands as I liking bigger better brands not econobrands like them, but all you are saying is words, there is being no reasoning, no factual evidence, nothing to prove your point
    I are Mehmet Gokhan Isbir from Turkey. Sorry my bad English dear as I still learning

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List