Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Subaru is like beast comparing with local crap..... its over charade , khyber , Alto , Cuore & what ever..... its stiff , comfortable , very roomy .......we kept it for 3 yrs we bought 91 model and its drive is very very good i missed her alot ....i started my driving on her after than we bought Alto 2003 and guess what its like driving a cart very bad it took time to realize that subaru is gone ....Let me tell u one thing for sure yahan ke jaahil mechanics used to say SUBAH RO SHAAM RO ...f*** they can`t even handle a mehran here and saying these word for subaru lolzz !

91 model subaru comes with back wiper , RPM Meter & ff foglights + a light in hatch too....its look is very good and suspension is very comfortable i recommend u to buy 90-93 model subaru but with original specs !

Subaru Justy photos, Subaru Justy pictures, Subaru Justy images, (1 of 4)
    High revs for nothing ! without turbo purge

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    real fun is to watch desi ustaad electricians tyring to solve the headlamps circuit of the early J10/Justy or even the DL sedan that they had. Surely FHI were very obtuse in designing it, but it really throws our electricians off.

In the DL sedans the headlamp wiring goes through a master switch.
    I still can't revert its headlight settings. whenever i go to mechanic to change headlight relay i have to tell him its modified settings!
    but it is still a good car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Is the original headlamp switch fried

I remember rebuilding the entire rear suspension in a J10, its got a dozen control links in the back with bushings everywhere, if you applied diesel to them after every wash they would wear out and cause the car to drive like a bowl of chit, They need to be installed dry and then tightened with the wheel hub sitting at normal height. The alignment of these cars also require that the alignment done from contacting the hubs and not the wheels. Most shops in Pakistan lack that equipment.

Even aligning the timing belt is a bit of an anomaly, the engine is not at TDC when the marks line up. All of this and the A/C compressor being in a weird place - which calls for the mechanic to first remove the brake master cylinder, our local mechanics usually run from complicated stuff, for them - they want the simplest of jobs that can be done with the simplest of basic tools in the simplest way - and they want to do it over and over again - A correct repaired Subaru J10 is against that - it will be years before the owner comes in for some job.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    ^^ Is the original headlamp switch fried

I remember rebuilding the entire rear suspension in a J10, its got a dozen control links in the back with bushings everywhere, if you applied diesel to them after every wash they would wear out and cause the car to drive like a bowl of chit, They need to be installed dry and then tightened with the wheel hub sitting at normal height. The alignment of these cars also require that the alignment done from contacting the hubs and not the wheels. Most shops in Pakistan lack that equipment.

Even aligning the timing belt is a bit of an anomaly, the engine is not at TDC when the marks line up. All of this and the A/C compressor being in a weird place - which calls for the mechanic to first remove the brake master cylinder, our local mechanics usually run from complicated stuff, for them - they want the simplest of jobs that can be done with the simplest of basic tools in the simplest way - and they want to do it over and over again - A correct repaired Subaru J10 is against that - it will be years before the owner comes in for some job.
    I dont exactly know what happened to the switch coz at that it was in my father's use.
    By the way you somewhere in this thread mention about service manual. do you have that? i need it/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry if I am posting in wrong section but I am new and I don't know the proper way of posting.

"These days u cant get a clean car, some parts are missing , the radiator is from another car things like that, i still have a complete detailed manual with parts mentioned anyways i miss my justy, thats all for now
    take care everyone
    regards Addy "

Addy can you give me that repair manual I have 2 Subaru justy both 87 4wd and 93 (aka 89) I also live in Karachi.
    Regards
    Faizan.
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear (Rumi).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List