3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default - Formula 1 - Season 2009 -

F1 2009 SEASON IS OVER AND HENCE THREAD CLOSED!

FOR F1 SEASON 2010 , PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!125307~ForumID!28~pw.html

F1 FANS!!!! Welcome to the 2009 Season thread! - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565676
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565677
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565678
    Previous Seasons of Formula 1 Formula 1 - Season 2008 Formula 1 - Season 2007 Formula 1 - Season 2006 Some Formula 1 related websites Formula 1.com Itv-F1.com Espnstar.com F1-Live.com F1db.com Planetf1.com Autosport.com newsonf1.com
    Enjoy Posting!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Barrichello frustrated by troubled race

Rubens Barrichello was left frustrated after his first retirement of the season following a troubled Turkish Grand Prix.

Raikkonen says start cost him poin

ts

Kimi Raikkonen blamed his poor start at the Turkish Grand Prix for his failure to finish in the points in Istanbul on Sunday.

Trulli praises Toyota's fightback

Jarno Trulli praised his Toyota team after its fightback at the Turkish Grand Prix, just two weeks after a dismal race in Monaco.

Kubica welcomes first points of 2009

Robert Kubica was happy to finally open his points account this year after finishing in seventh position at the Turkish Grand Prix.

Nakajima frustrated after 'best drive'

Kazuki Nakajima felt that his drive in the Turkish Grand Prix was his best performance since arriving in Formula 1 - so was frustrated to miss out on points due to a wheel nut problem at a pitstop.

Brawn hails 'exceptional driver' Button

Ross Brawn has hailed Jenson Button's drive in the Turkish GP as "perfect".
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

SLR
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Barichello had a pretty bad start just like the australian grand prix and he got down from 3rd to 13th behind Kovalainen.
    Revving a Mercedes-McLaren SLR a day keeps other supercars away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am on a high following the French open result so i might not recall the race correctly, forgive me if i don't make sense.

Button drove a great race, Vettel blew it around turn 9 and 10, but like he said even if he had not made that mistake, the Brawn was so much quicker, Button would have passed him anyway during the first round of pitstops. Much like Vettel, I too am surprised he was not switched to a two stop strategy once he lost track position on lap one.

Ferrari's race pace leaves a lot to be desired and Raikkonen had his *** handed to him by Alonso at the start, by Massa overall, and later in the race by Hamilton. Never thought i would be cheering for Hamilton some day, but I would love nothing more than Raikkonen just being thrown out of that team, and the sooner it happens the better. While poor Massa, massively under paid and under estimated than Raikkonen, was bravely soldiering on to get whatever he could for himself and the team from the race, Raikkonen didn't even seem to be in the race except for the first lap ding dong battle with Alonso, and then with someone else later on when he though he might have done damage to the car. Well, turns out there was no damage to the car and it was just a lackluster performance by Raikkonen.

Kubica did whatever he could with the car he has and save a thought for poor Nakajema . He would have finished somewhere around 5th or 6th had it not been for the sticking left front which took forever to change, that cost him decent points. Piquet Jr's little battle with Hamilton was fun too.

Button equalled Schumacher's, and the late Jim Clark's record of winning six of the first seven races of a season

@genius83

Like already said, Vettel ran wide around turn 9 and 10 on the very first lap and lost the lead and any chance of winning the GP.

Sorry to hear about your load shedding problems. The load shedding hours have changed here yet again. Thanks a lot for giving that link, i watch the race online whenever the BBC feed is available. Watched all the race today online except for 7 laps.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good race all in all. i managed to see it on FOX sports this afternoon, the coverage was better than speed TV so i was happy. I was so dissapointed to see Barichello to start poorly and then to have a DNF, i hoped he would be on the podium. Vettel did his best, i think anybody could see that and he lost the second spot due to poor strategy however winning the race though not impossible but would have been very difficult, seemed as if BRAWN's ran better on softs as compared to RBR's.

Trulli, Kubica and Rosberg were three surprise finishers for me, the middle pack is still very closely clumped together with very little advantage depending on track environment etc but the BRAWNs are still clearly the leaders. i hope someone catches them soon to make somrthing out of this season otherwise its going towards a very early title decission.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Button has scored six wins from seven starts and a third podium where as Schumi record is six wins and a second podium from seven starts, so Button is close but has in no way beaten Schumi's record yet, i think Genius83 would be able to confirm this as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FOTA agrees to drop KERS in 2010

The Formula One Teams' Association is pushing for the sport to abandon KERS entirely next year, after agreeing that the technology should be dropped as it is now too expensive.

And BMW again try to stop this decision just like last time they are the team whose veto have made possible the introduction of KERS one year early and even they know they have to drop their KERS for the whole season this year they still want it for the next season is stupid and pure time and money wasting thinking.

Massa: Formula 1 row a nightmare

Felipe Massa says Formula 1 is facing a 'nightmare' at the moment, with rule changes planned by the FIA set to rob the sport of its premier status in his opinion.

@raptor21

No Schumacher's record is 6 wins and a retirement in 2004 where he retired in Monaco. Remember we are discussing 6 wins in first 7 races of the season, otherwise his real record is 7 straight wins in 2004 starts just after Monaco from European GP and ends at Hungary. Races include in this are European, Canadian, United States, France, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary. After Hungary in Belgium Kimi wins the race and Michal was second.

@UK

Bernie should start kicking himself for giving the most stupid idea of winner takes all because Button is well on course to take the season in late July. And FIA ICA should be kick from behind who undone the work done by OWG to make racing exciting by allowing DD diffuser as everyone could clearly sees when before the second pitstop Vettel was so close to Button that he could overtake him if Button don't have DD diffuser. Also I feel Vettel is now a bit afraid after the Melbourne incident for which he was wrongly penalised.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel has a problem passing people. It is a problem in general for F1, but someone a little more experienced or more aggressive would have for sure put a pass on Button. This was not a KERS assisted car which was going away from him on the straights and giving him no hope. Those who tried managed, case in point, and it's a sad example, but Jr on Hamilton's KERS assisted car is a prime example. The kid, Vettel, will learn his craft with time.

No one can touch the Brawns, at least Button's. He will be world champion by the time we reach Spa. It's not about beating him anymore, people need Button to have a couple of DNF's.

@genius83

Need you to find something, mate, It was , i think called " top ten drives of 2008" or "top ten drivers of 2008". It was on planet F1 i think or autosport. I can't seem to find it now. There are others like on crash net etc, but i am not talking about that one. The one i am talking about had Alonso at number 2, just like most websites have, but there was an interesting story in it. Something along the lines of , "Alonso was stuck to victory like a heat seeking missile" They were talking about his win at Fuji, 2008.

As for Bernie and Max, i think they tried to call FOTA's bluff but with the drivers now with FOTA, FIA will have to give in a lot to save the sport. It's no longer about not having the car giants but also losing the big names from F1.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ To all of F1 gurus in this forum

AP loog bohot zabradast pridiction or bohot achey batey karaha hotey hay thumbs up for you guys,

i have question , where you people see f1 live on the web can you give the the link

and another question is kay 2010 may sarey teams mila kar matlab jo abhy fota ki 8 teams hay or jo abhy apney team entry kar warahay hay woh sab mila kar katney hogey ya 13 teams hogey bus?

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Never mind, i found it. The point of posting it is not to sing praise of Alonso yet again, although i don't mind doing that one bit, but the point i am trying to make is that top drivers are not paid huge sums just to sit in the car, expect their team to give them the best car, best strategy and cruise to victory after that, have champagne, give a few interviews and in Raikkonen's case either have ice cream or find the closest bottle of vodka. These drivers need an umbrella vision, to be able to read a race as it unfolds, to have enough capacity to drive the car on the edge, yet have enough capacity to understand what is going on around them. Anyway, here is some of what i was talking about;

Fuji – Fernando Alonso

Once Lewis Hamilton had triggered carnage at the front within seconds of the race start, Fernando Alonso was locked onto victory like a heat-seeking missile.

He came out of the first turn second only to Robert Kubica’s BMW, weighed up his opponent and realised his Renault was in far better shape than the BMW.

With the various McLarens and Ferraris all tangled up with each other far behind him, all he had to do was sort out the BMW. He’d do it at the first stops.

But it was more complex than that. Alonso had understood the pattern seen throughout the weekend that the lap time lost to tyre wear was, unusually, greater than that gained by the decreasing fuel load.

He radioed the team that it was okay to bring him in a few laps early, that all they had to do was get him out ahead.

His engineer wasn’t convinced, and questioned him. Don’t worry, said Fernando, just do it, we’ll win – and they did.

Directing strategy calls whilst driving the car flawlessly on the limit – that was a classy performance beyond the reach of anyone else out there.

The rest can be read here if anyone is interested.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@enzooFerrari

Welcome to the F1 thread. You can catch all F1 action

Here

The link provided to us by genius83. He is our go to guy on this thread. Regarding the teams for 2010, I am pretty sure the teams will remain13 and no more. I am not sure what the criterion would be to select teams, but i assume if more than 13 teams are picked, we might have to go back to the old days of Pre-Qualifying, where all teams would run in a session and the fastest 26 cars would make it through to qualifying.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@enzooferrari

Your nick clarifies the situation what the Maranello team's main problem is. Never mind just joking welcome aboard. Your problem already been sorted out by our very own and real F1 fan for last 20 years. As for your question about what is the total number of teams we have on the grid well start countdown the D-Day is 12 June when FIA announces the names of the next year entrants.

@UK

I don't think Max and Bernie give a damn about the star drivers either and I think they certainly have something up their sleeves for such a situation too may be bringing some old names back could do the trick. The thing is we have Nelson Piquet jnr, Kazuki Nakajima, Nico Rosberg in the racing scenario already. There are some more names who have relation with F1 like Bruno Senna, Marco Andretti, Nick Prost, may be Thomas Sheckter, also Jacques Villenevue shows interest in returning to F1.

There is a rumour that may be Indianpolis 2005 could be repeated if the FIA rejects FOTA entries and also the next race is at Silverstone so it could be a huge blow for Bernie.

Now some technical information of which driver uses what engine in this race. 3 drivers are using their old engines while all the other drivers are using new engine.

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -955915

Here is the link which could give indepth analysis of Engine usage by all the drivers up until now.

Link
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

How you would react on this I can't guess but I am for last 5 mins, so this is the man you think would bow down to the star drivers and manufactur's teams. He is playing really well and I can't think how arrogant anyone could be certainly not more than him.

Mosley: FOTA should enter to shape F1

FIA president Max Mosley has written to the eight remaining Formula One Teams' Association members urging them to enter next year's championship unconditionally so they can help shape the rules they want, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

And this the line I think shows his arrogance at the highest level possible.

In fact, he reckoned it would be 'simple' to find a solution to FOTA's concerns about new rules if all the teams lodged unconditional entries and signed up for a budget cap - before helping create new regulations.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Thanks for the engine link, very informative.

As for Max and Bernie, all good things must come to an end, in this case all evil things must come to an end. The one thing they care about is money. I think everyone would agree on that. Big names means revenue, deals with television companies, big sponsors, and countries that make a loss from holding grand prix, but do so for the sake of exposure. Right now, not a single GP makes any money from holding a GP because of the fee that Bernie chrages them. If there is no Ferrari, in Max and Bernie run F1, the viewer ship in Italy would be ummm say 10% at best? In Spain, they love motorbikes, and before Alonso arrived in F1, the Moto GP used to have bigger crowds and large viewer ship. They would lose interest too once Alonso is not in F1. How about Britain, so long starved for F1 success, now they are likely to have back to back F1 world champions! The list is very long. We, as people who watch these races on TV might tune into both the series, if there is a break away, but for someone who has to pay £300 for a weekend to watch the GP, which series do you think that person would want to go to? One where Williams is running with Nakajema and Force India with Fisi or a race where all the current top F1 drivers are racing? The viewer ship of Max and Bernie backed series will have the same viewer number as A1 GP, maybe less. That means TV channels walking away from them and losses of millions in revenue. The two idiots cannot afford that, in the end they have to yield to FOTA and the drivers. People like me for example won't even watch a single race even on tv that does not have the top drivers and i think i am in a club of millions.

What they, Max and Bernie might do is let a few teams enter even with their conditional entry, like Ferrari and hope they break FOTA because it appears that Ferrari have a binding contract to race in the series run by Bernie and Max till 2012. It might all end up in courts. FIA risks alienating it's fans which will be it's eventual downfall. They must listen to FOTA, £45 million budget cap is not possible suddenly, it might happen with time. Already we have seen this season the effect of in-season testing ban and how it has affected the championship. With some testing allowed, the bigger teams would have had a better chance of developing their cars and the season might not have been like it is.

Interesting times ahead.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys .. agree with you unclekracker regarding the financial losses which FIA could face with big names leaving FIA and bernie/CVC cannot afford it right now but it also would mean less exposure for the big names as well. Neither FOTA nor FIA want a disagreement leading to a breakaway series becauase it translates into loss for both the parties involved but FIA stands to lose the most especially in the long run.
    but personally i don't see bernie/cvc letting max lead things to a breakaway series. I think both the sides are waiting to see who cracks first. SO its just a battle of nerves but then nothing is simple and in this case some contracts complicate things. Ferrari have a binding contract to race till 2012 but that also stipulated that ferrari had veto rights as far as the change in rules was concerned. but with veto being overruled by the french court , the contract is open to debate and will end up in court if FIA sues ferrari. And recently there was a talk about FIA taking FOTA to court over their agreement to pay other teams 50million in case they submit an unconditional entry. FIA says it breaches some EU anti-competitive law.

I do expect to see ferrari's name on the list which will be published on the 12th, with FIA claiming they have a contract with them till 12'. If ferrari challenges that then FIA would sue ferrari possibly and if ferrari dont do anything. then FOTA might take some action against ferrari.

i love the politics in F1 , every year there is some big issue and in the end it resolves so easily. I guess max might do such things to keep F1 in news. controversy is always good for exposure and PR. and its attracts people. I think max would give in in the end. coz there is no way ferrari and other teams would compete in 2010 with a cap of 40 million. 100/150 million may be but not with a cap of 40.
    Winning is not everything, it's the ONLY thing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

I could understand that Bernie and Max does not want to loose the big money and they in the near future may goes down but the main thing is before they leave they would done enough damage that F1 will not remain the same forever.

Now one more rumour that is even before rumour that I posted in my previous post. So here is the rumour that FOTA are secretly negotiating with A1 GP board to but the rights of the series and use it as their breakaway series. This is possible because of the TV rights and the tracks that are used in the series as most are outside FIA and still meets the FIA's safety requirements to hold a premier series races.

FOTA plans response to Mosley

The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) plans to respond to FIA president Max Mosley's latest calls to enter next year's championship, AUTOSPORT has learned.

@Baray_Abbu

Welcome aboard bro. Now the thing is Max wants the FOTA to sign unconditionally and if anyone who understand even a small amount of
    Legal
    matters could understand that if FOTA signs unconditionally they have no way out because FOTA signs conditionally to avoid getting sued by FIA. With signing unconditionally FOTA will be penalised if they boycotted because of not reaching to a suitable solution of the BudgetCap. Also FIA have said clearly that the agreement on BudgetCap would be achieved when all the teams that includes all the new entrants will agrees on it. Now tell me how could new teams will agree on something for which they have not submitted their entries. They submitted for a budgetcap season with the budget being fixed at 45 million pounds.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ genius83 thanks for the reply and I do understand the whole technicality of the conditional and unconditional entry. But what I was saying earlier was specific to ferrari as they have a different contract with FIA as compared to the rest of the FOTA members. They have a binding contract to race in F1 till 2012 which is not the case for the rest of the FOTA members. So they are in a way automatically added to the list of the entrants for the next season. OUTSIDE the block conditional entry submitted by the FOTA. FOTA just wants max to drop the budget cap for 2010.

I bet this all would have been much more interesting it Ron was still at the helm of mclaren. This is probably the only time i miss ron in F1

there is also another rumor in the air that FOTA is in talks with the group which runs motogp for help in case of a breakaway series. Which i personally think is a very rarely possibility.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Baray_Abu

The Ferrari veto is pretty much in place. All the French court said was that, it, the veto had not been used at the right time, i.e. Ferrari should have used their veto when the budget cap etc was being talked about. It has not affected their right to veto anything that comes up in future.

The manufacturers, if they decide to go for a break away, which as you rightly said is highly unlikely, will not care much. They are not in F1 to make money as such. They are in F1 for success which translates into sales from their production cars and that's where their money comes from. So, in the unlikely scenario of a break away they will continue to have the support of the majority and emerging markets will want the break away series to have races in their countries so in my opinion they stand to gain from it. By staying in F1 and going along with FIA they will lose in the long run anyway. The budget cap and all the other regulations will make the field very tight and increase the likelihood of another Brawn emerging every few years. Looking at things right now, Mercedes and Renault can't be happy at the way things are. Their customer teams one and two in the constructors race and the drivers occupy first to fourth places.

@genius83

I think that is another rumour. FOTA might not need most if any of those tracks. Brands Hatch, i don't feel is upto F1 standards. FOTA don't need to worry about tracks. Montreal is available, so is Indy. Those are two tracks that will look after a huge market in North America and one would need to think if the USF1 GP makes it into F1 whether they would want to be part of FIA or the break away series.

Silverstone has no contract after this year with FIA, Imola has been sidelined, A1 ring, the new track in Portugal. South Africa has been quite keen to hold a GP again and have everything in place. China, was said not to be too keen on carrying on given the money they pay to Bernie, they will be happy to go with FOTA, Fuji in Japan is another track which will be available and in Japan they have probably 5-6 tracks worthy of holding an F1 race. Not saying they will all hold grand prix, but in the past we have had Japan hold two races, the Japanese GP and the Pacific GP. There will be so many other who will pop up. Tracks are not owned by FIA, they will not be a problem.

Interesting case will be of the major television companies. The Italians are rumoured to have an understanding with FIA, that the series they show must have Ferrari. BBC, who paid big bucks last year to buy F1 rights, do they want to show a series where Button or Hamilton is winning or one, where Adrian Sutil is leading? Same goes for Spain, Brazil etc.

Max is fighting a losing battle, the sport right now cannot survive without people like Alonso, Raikkonen, Hamilton, Kubica, Massa, Button, Vettel, Webber and the big teams.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

totally agreed that breakaway series theoratically stands to benefit the manufacturers in the long run ..but the problem lies with the administration and building of the things from ground up which in these economic conditions they would be reluctant to do. In F1 these teams are concerned with their own racing and thats it but with break away series they would be equal stakes holders be it the trouble of administration and putting a system in place to reaping the benefits of tv and other revenue sources. F1 right now is giving them exposure in all the important places in the world they need exposure.

But i would disagree with the reason of mercedes and renault's frustration. they are more frustrated with the ban of in-season testing/development which is really hurting them and given the fact that these both teams spent the last part of the season heavily developing the last yr's car. Mercedes to help lewis with WDC and renault to keep alonso. Which honda has written off last season and were developing this car. Ross Brawn helped developed this car from ground up and same case with redbull this is the first car for redbull that adrian newey had the chance to develop from ground up. their previous car was modified Jagaur racing's car. I think the credit goes to two of the best guys in F1 namely Ross brawn and adrian newey. I think brawn with honda engine would have been nearly as much competitive as now.

and yet again this is all speculation and very rare possibility that their will be a break away series because without these teams there will be no fans no viewership and no revenues. and CVC was already on verge of bankrupcy last reason with their debts running very high. CVC and bernie won't let it happen. This should explain bernie's awful lack of opinion during this whole saga.

And about the tracks as you said right there are so many tracks the breakaway series can use which are not under contract with FIA. but can you imagine singapore GP being run under light with only force india william and lola's running around without kimi alonso and the rest of the stars. It's just unimaginable and a business suicide which is so apparent.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

F1 needs to get rid of Max Mosley. He is one of the worst things that ever happened to F1 along with rev limited V8's.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Again like you said, it's one of those rare times when Ron Dennis is missed. He could have helped arrange another orgy for Max in a Chelsea basement this time making sure he stays hand cuffed there for ever.

Another thing, he could have been a great person to have around right now if it came to the unlikely event of a breakaway series, and he would have taken joy in doing it, just to get back at Mosley.

Bernie is quiet because his ex wife has taken half his money in divorce settlement, and he needs to earn more in case there is another wife. Hopefully better sense will prevail.

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

User Tag List