3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default - Formula 1 - Season 2009 -

F1 2009 SEASON IS OVER AND HENCE THREAD CLOSED!

FOR F1 SEASON 2010 , PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!125307~ForumID!28~pw.html

F1 FANS!!!! Welcome to the 2009 Season thread! - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565676
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565677
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565678
    Previous Seasons of Formula 1 Formula 1 - Season 2008 Formula 1 - Season 2007 Formula 1 - Season 2006 Some Formula 1 related websites Formula 1.com Itv-F1.com Espnstar.com F1-Live.com F1db.com Planetf1.com Autosport.com newsonf1.com
    Enjoy Posting!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA statement following the WMSC meeting

The FIA has released the following statement after the World Motor Sport Council meeting in Paris...

FOTA teams call off breakaway series

The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) will officially call off its plans for a rival championship tomorrow after reaching a breakthrough deal with the FIA.

Di Montezemolo hails Mosley contribution

Formula 1 Teams' Association chairman Luca di Montezemolo has taken a conciliatory line after an agreement with the FIA averted the threat of a breakaway series, paying tribute to Max Mosley's contribution.

Howett pleased with FIA resolution

Formula 1 Teams' Association vice chairman John Howett is delighted that the FIA has adopted his organisation's proposals for the sport, averting the threat of a breakaway series.

@UK

So, who wins FIA(Max Mosley) or FOTA??? Although Max insisting that he doesnot loose but the agreement is saying that he lost. Also Max wants the budgets to go down to early 90's now I like to know is he really in his senses or not. Is he forgetting the inflation rate that have gone up in last 19 years. I really don't know what were the pound sterling versus Dollar exchange rate but after looking at the nowadays exchange rate I am pretty sure that they were not as high as nowadays. At that time they are able to run the teams in under 20 Million pounds(ask Eddie Jordan) but now they still needs about 40 to 45 Million pounds to run the team even under budget cap.

And what about this news piece

Michael: Overtaking needs more work

Williams technical director Sam Michael believes Formula 1 teams will have to do more to try and help cars overtake, judging by the lack of overtaking at last weekend's British Grand Prix.

Whatever rules OWG suggests the aero engineers could come up with something to nullified OWG's work(eg, This years technical changes and the birth of DD diffuser). So if I have to suggest something to make more overtaking possible I would go for No aero regulations and Manual Gearbox instead of Semi Automatic Gearbox use nowadays.

Now for the track list looks like a fantasy of some one also Helsinki is a street circuit and if they goes their that means they have 4+1 street circuits during the whole season including (Monaco, Singapore, Helsinki, Adelaide and Jerez(according to you another Monaco without barriers)). Monza will go with the Ferrari as per Italian Government and Imola have changed after dropping from F1 they have a whole new pitlane and most likely runs Anti-Clockwise.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ah man...

I was so looking forward to the breakaway series..

They have ruined everything.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

So, here are the pics of Development and completion of Imola.

Development Starts:

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -961405

After Completion:

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -961406

The circuit has undergone serious revisions to the pitlane, pit garages and the final corners. The final left-right Traguardo chicane has been removed, thus making the run from Rivazza 2 to the first Tamburello chicane totally flat-out, much like the circuit in its original fast-flowing days. The pitlane has been being extended and revamped, and the old pit garages and paddock has been knocked down and a completely new set rebuilt. The circuit hopes to rejoin the F1 calendar in the next few seasons. The reconstruction has been designed by German track architect Hermann Tilke.

@NS

Where were you Bro.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thnx genius; Ill read them when I get some time off!!

Posted in the other F1 '09 thread but saw that you guys are more active here so;
    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/05/2009_formula_one_season_wet_dr.html

Very nice set of High-Res pics of F1 2009 Season!!
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bernie: No winners, just a good compromise

Bernie Ecclestone insists there were no winners in Wednesday's deal between FOTA and the FIA, despite the former getting pretty much everything they demanded and more.

Williams want back in FOTA

Williams chief executive Adam Parr is hoping the peace pact between the FIA and the Formula One Teams' Association will result in his outfit's return to the fold.

Max: I wasn't pushed, I was ready

Max Mosley insists he wasn't pushed into a decision to leave his post as FIA President, saying he always intended stepping down in October.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

Max Mosley clearly lost and the day FOTA announced the break away series, there was only going to be only one winner. LDM got his man. There will be no budget cap though teams will "try" to reduce costs, rules for 2010 will be the same as they are this year and teams signed a new concorde agreement which runs till 2012, and not 2014 as Mosley wanted. All that is done and dusted now, moving forward the question is what will the three new teams do. They entered F1, when they thought it would have a budget cap of around 40-45. That, if other teams wanted to spend more, the teams spending below the budget cap would be allowed to run up to 20 thousand revs, have Flexi wings etc. All that is gone now, so what do these teams do? With the rules the way they are, these teams will be nothing more than mobile chicanes.

Bernie must have played a role behind the scenes to help matters. He must have been very nervous and so too were the TV channels who had bought the rights to cover F1 and the sponsors. Who would watch F1 in Italy if there was no Ferrari in it, or in Germany, if there was no Mercedes, BMW or Vettel, or in Spain if there was no Alonso or for that matter in Britain if it did not have Hamilton or Button. Max Mosley can now dedicate more time to his hobbies

For all it's modification, I doubt, Imola would hold a GP anytime soon. So many countries want to host a GP, that it's pretty unlikely that Italy would be given two races in a season, and I don't think there could ever be a case where someone would want to change the race with Monza.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius

I am totally away from scene. Have classes on Sundays so I am missing races and when they are repeated I am working.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mosley rethinking future over FOTA claims

Formula 1's future has been thrown into turmoil once again, with FIA president Max Mosley saying he is now keeping his future options open because of what he has called 'deliberate attempts' by teams to mislead the media.

Just 24 hours after Mosley reached a deal with FOTA to end the threat of a breakaway series, he has reacted angrily to what he calls 'false claims' made by the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) about the nature of their agreement.

In a letter that Mosley sent to FOTA chairman Luca di Montezemolo, which first appeared on website www.racefax.com but has now been seen by AUTOSPORT, Mosley makes it clear that he is angry at how FOTA has presented the terms of its deal.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Teams want independent FIA president

Formula One Teams' Association vice chairman John Howett has called for Max Mosley's successor as president of the FIA to be fully independent of the competitors.

The Toyota team president believes that whoever is elected to take over the role from Mosley in October must have no current or historic links to the F1 teams.

This is a clear hint that FOTA would not be keen on former Ferrari boss Jean Todt, who has been linked with the position, taking over.

"From the teams' point of view, we would like to see someone who actually is independent," said Howett. "Perhaps independent from any of us currently or historically.

"The federation covers much more than just motorsport. It is involved in worldwide touring and from the position of the manufacturers, they would wish to have somebody that was able to represent appropriately the requirements of worldwide motorsports as well as purely focusing on the sport."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FOTA: Formula 1 needs 'fresh blood'

The commitment by Formula 1's current teams to remain in the sport until 2012 has quelled fears about the grid getting decimated by manufacturer withdrawals, but the focus still must be on encouraging new teams.

@UK

I think your posted news piece just said it all, looks like FOTA was early to call off the breakaway series they should wait till Mosley's retirement in October. And I don't think FOTA wins either even Mosley lost it comprehensively but FOTA also lost to Bernie's CVC because there is no news regarding what financial gains FOTA get buy signing the new concorde agreement. Bernie save his money and throwout his more then 30 year old colleague out of the game.

As for the new FIA president I want Alan Prost to be the contender because Gerhard Berger is part of STR if I remember correctly and as FOTA already showed their intentions that they want to have a independent FIA president I think Alan Prost will perfectly good for that job.

I know it certainly is not possible to have more then one race nowadays in any country but what about the continental GP that is European GP if they make it an alternative GP going from track to track in different countries then the chances are there for Imola. Also how you like the new improved Imola tell me about it.

The deal is most likely done in the way that the new teams are allowed to compete with the 20K Cosworth engines but there is no flexi wings, no. of engines reduced from unlimited to this year's level that is 8 for the whole season. Although most people are confusing the refuelling ban with the FIA statement that states rules for 2010 will be the same as 2009 because refuelling ban was agreed in 2008 and its part of cost reduction and it will be implemented from 2010 onwards, Tire warmers are allowed. Imagine apart from the 3 new teams that will enter in 2010 season there are still 2 more teams without any engine deals for the 2010 season and if they also choose Cosworth that mean almost half of the grid will act like a mobile chicane.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

No, the new teams will not be allowed to run 20 thousand revs, that can never be allowed. The regulations will be the same next year except for a ban on refueling. I wish they had gone ahead and made the tire changes optional too like it used to be. That would have made racing more fun. Allowing someone to run at 20 thousand revs means that with a half decent chassis, you are dead and buried against such teams. The new teams are screwed in that they will have to compete with the established teams on the same level playing field. On top of that there will be no budget cap, and that is something that made them sign up for F1, thinking everyone will spend a reasonable amount. The one change i would want is to allow for some days of in-season testing, say 8-10 days. That would allow teams to progress quickly and we will not have a scenario like this season where one team that got everything right is the runaway leader and others cannot catch up.

As for the Imola track, i don't know how the drivers will agree to running flat out with a slight kink to the right and no run off area on the left in front of the grand stand. They will have to get rid of that i suspect and pretty much run through straight going into Tamburello, and again i don't think anyone would be able to pass another car on this track even with a long straight because Tamburello is not really a slow chicane so unlikely for drivers to be able to out break someone there, but it sure is so much better than before.

Again unlikely yo host a GP. With India and South Korea and Russia so eager to hold races, and North America not having a single race, it's next to impossible to find a slot for Imola.

SLR
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

h2Mosley exit could lead to Dennis return/h2

Max Mosley's impending departure could pave the road for Ron Dennis to return to the Formula One paddocks of the world.
    Revving a Mercedes-McLaren SLR a day keeps other supercars away.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK

I think I said it clearly that they have only one GP in a season which could be held at any circuit with in the European continent and that is the European GP. For now it is being scheduled for Valencia, Spain meaning two races in one country is still possible. So, if FIA goes for rotation policy for European GP then some tracks including Imola could have the chance of holding racing even once in 3 or 4 years without the doubt. The thing that need to be understanded by Bernie is the event known as European GP so it could be held anywhere with in Europe even Moscow could have the chance for that if they want. Also the turn out this year at some venues is below average specially outside Europe so dropping one or two races would not harm the sports at all but certainly harm Bernie's interest(i.e. Money).

Refuelling ban still on for 2010 season

Formula 1's ban on refuelling looks certain to still be introduced next year, AUTOSPORT has learned, despite the sport currently reverting back to the 2009 regulations.

FIA needs strong president, says Mosley

Max Mosley has issued a rallying cry to members of motor racing's governing body - telling them that it is important they stand firm against the desire expressed by Formula 1 teams for a soft-line FIA president.

FOTA aim to breathe new life into F1

The Formula One Teams' Association on Thursday outlined a plan to breathe new life into the sport with FIA President Max Mosley out of the picture.

Rossi: Ferrari rumours nothing but rumours

Valentino Rossi has, not for the first or probably the last time, denied rumours that he's heading to Ferrari next season.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari may shift focus on to 2010 car

Ferrari has dropped a firm hint that it will soon switch its focus on to the 2010 car, with its current F60 having failed to prove a match for the race-winning Brawn and Red Bull Racing cars.

9 months before the season starts perfect timing for starting to develop a new car just one thing don't put all the resources in the next season car development go by 50/50 resources till september then a 80/20 till the end of this season. Because I don't want to hear any of the two Ferrari driver's moaning about that just beause team switch to work on next season's car I miss the podium and also not repeat what BMW have done this season.

@UK

I had a dream last night why not our beloved president should be nominated for FIA's independent president. He will do what FOTA ask him to do just for some briefcases of "

you know what".

M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA needs a strong president...hmmm interesting and he is threatening to re-run because FOTA are misleading the world or some such crap and telling media that FOTA might have to arrange a breakaway for sometime at least. Someone just kill him, that is the only way to get rid of the ba$tard!

Ferrari, it seems is not very keen on having Todt as president. Fota wants someone who has no ties with any team. In other words no former F1 driver or team manager, which i think might be a good thing.

@genius83

Sir jee, i don't think a country like Russia would host a GP and be happy that it's called the European GP. No country makes money from a GP, and the idea is just to be part of that elite group of countries that hold a GP. Valencia, turned out to be a great disappointment last year in terms of racing spectacle. The idea being to re-create another Monaco which is pretty unlikely. As for not having big crowds at some races, that will not affect where races are held. These countries pay Bernie the money he wants as a fee to allow them to hold a GP. There was a crowd of around 16,000 on race day at the Turkish GP, that's what i read somewhere, and the Chinese GP has long been filled with soldiers ordered to go watch the race in civilian cloths. Dropping European races should be done, but only to accommodate races in North America. It's absurd that there isn't a single F1 races in North America and only one F1 race in South America.

As for our President, i feel we cannot afford to let him go. The entire existence of our country depends on the great leader. After all he has saved our country two or three times in the few months he has been our president, that is if you believe him On second thoughts, he could give F1 khapay slogan and save F1, if someone has a big enough briefcase to offer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mosley 'urged' to stand for re-election

FIA president Max Mosley has revealed that he is under pressure to stand for re-election from other members of the sport's governing body, after admitting that he does not expect to receive the apology he demanded from Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) president Luca di Montezemolo on Thursday.

Manor unsure how new rules affect plans

Manor Grand Prix team principal John Booth believes it is too soon to know whether the new cost-cutting regulations agreed between the FIA and the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) last week will affect his team's plans to compete in the 2010 Formula 1 world championship.

New claim against chief steward Donnelly

The Formula One Teams' Association has found fresh ammunition against chief steward Alan Donnelly.

According to The Guardian, 'Formula One teams are preparing a formal complaint against the chief steward, Alan Donnelly, amid suspicions his company has been involved in helping to set up grid newcomers Manor.'

@UK

Sorry Bro, i don't mean that Moscow organizing European GP but they could have their own Russian GP because two more racing events are on the verge of dropping. Hockenheim and Hungoring, as Hockenheim will hold the last GP next year if a solution will not found because it has lost government backing. Here is the news article if not posted before and if its a repost sorry for that.

Hockenheim loses government backing

Hockenheim's chances of holding the German Grand Prix next season have been dealt a major blow, with the local government refusing to continue to underwrite the loss-making race.

You just gave the best motto for the new FIA president
    "F1 khappay"
    and also I think you knows about that the bigger briefcase is known as
    "

Suitcase
    "
    and the biggest known as
    "Trunk".

Having races in NorthAmerica or SouthAmerica is only dependant on how much the circuits are able to pay to Bernie Ecclestone as event orgnasing fees and I think they are not managing to offer something which Bernie likes otherwise there will be atleast one race been held in NorthAmerica without a problem.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cosworth engine no advantage in 2010 – Head

It is not true that small teams equipped with Cosworth engines next year will enjoy an unfair technical advantage.

Refuelling ban to take effect as scheduled

Although this year's rules are to now remain essentially in place in 2010, the proposed ban on in-race refuelling will still be introduced.

Wurz reveals Honda’s three way approach

After the car won three-quarters of every race so far under the 2009 regulations, Alex Wurz has revealed the secret of the Brawn BGP 001.

Kubica eating through engine allocation

The 2009 season is not quite at its midpoint, but BMW's Robert Kubica is already more than half-way through his allocation of eight engines.

Mosley set to endorse Jean Todt as FIA President?

Max Mosley may not be clinging to the FIA Presidency but simply preparing the ground for the entrance of his preferred successor.

Coulthard - I quit F1 one season too soon

David Coulthard believes he might have quit Formula One at least a season too soon. The Scot, 38, contested nearly 250 races over 17 seasons, before retiring at the end of 2008. But despite the success of his successor Sebastian Vettel, Coulthard told Scotland's Daily Record that he thinks he could have handled the pace of 2009.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LOL! yes, Coulthard quit F1 too soon. He could have graced us with his presence in F1 for another few years and given the " next year will be my year" statement for a few years more.

The most telling part in the news posted so far is the statement of Alex Wurz, five wind tunnels working! I thought they had two or three working 24/7 but five! It underlines how much money was thrown at this car by Honda, and the fact that whilst the rules for next year are pretty much the same, Brawn GP might be some what competitive but nothing like they have been this year. They will be gobbled up by bigger teams with bigger budgets.

Don't know who "these people" are who want Mosley to re-run for election. Beglar might be involved in it for reasons we are not allowed to discuss here. Mosley can want anything, bet he would want to re-run and re-run and re-run but that's not how life pans out. I read some where that Ferrari are not keen on Todt either. Don't know what the reason for the might be, but FOTA have said they want someone who has had nothing to do with F1. I thought Berger or Sir Jackie Stewart would have been good, especially with the kind of hatred that exists between him and Mosley.

Over at BMW, my tip for the `09 title, Kubica is eating engines it seems. Talk of getting it wrong. BMW didn't get it wrong, there should be another word for what they did. To stop work on a car which might well have won the title given how '08 turned out to concentrate on `09, and to produce this thing is nothing short of a catastrophe.

@genius83

Can't imagine F1 without Germany much like it should always have an Italian GP, Monaco and British. Right now they have a rising star in Vettel and BMW and Mercedes in F1. They will find a way to get Hockenheim back, if not, Nurburgring will continue to host races. Personally i don't see Germany going without a GP. The European GP, can and will rotate in Europe.

Hungaroring being dropped, you sure? If only we are that lucky to get rid of it. Again, it's the cheapest GP to go to for most of the Europeans, so, unlikely that we will get rid of this most boring of grand prix tracks along with Barcelona.

Our beloved President, of Pakistan Khapay fame, also an ideal model for any tooth paste ad, has moved on from suitcases and trunks. He now uses containers and This is what he uses to transport those containers out of the country:-{)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Theissen: Overtaking rules need work

Formula 1 teams need to do more to help improve overtaking in the sport, claims BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen.

Kubica: Slick compounds causing problems

Robert Kubica admits F1's return to slick tyres is causing a few problems as Bridgestone's choice of compounds have often led to varied performances.

@UK

I think AN 225's younger brother AN 124 has been used many times for rallying team transportation purpose and that was one hell of a cargo plane so certainly this is even carry more containers then his younger brother.

Yes, I am sure that I have read somewhere that Hungaroring is also about to drop from the F1 calendar but can't remember where so still searching for that and you have to wait for that.

Found it and here it is

Hungarian Grand Prix in doubt

The Hungarian Grand Prix beyond 2012 is in doubt, reports out of the central European country on Wednesday said.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

'Ferrari to confirm Alonso at Monza' or Alonso set for a Ferrari future?

Ferrari will reportedly confirm the signing of Fernando Alonso at their home race, the Italian Grand Prix.

Rumours of his pending move to Ferrari have dogged Alonso for the past three years, however, instead of joining the Italian marque he spent the 2007 season at McLaren before returning to Renault.

But his days at Renault are reportedly numbered.

Spanish daily Diario AS is claiming that on the Friday of the Italian Grand Prix, Ferrari will confirm that Alonso will be joining them next season, having signed a five-year contract.

It is not known, though, whether he'll be replacing Kimi Raikkonen or Felipe Massa, who have both had a trying start to this year's campaign.

But whoever stays, his days too could be numbered as AS speculates that Ferrari are also interested in signing Sebastian Vettel for the 2011 season.

@UK

Tell me, really dependable news or not. But congratulation your dream is about to become a reality.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

User Tag List