3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default - Formula 1 - Season 2009 -

F1 2009 SEASON IS OVER AND HENCE THREAD CLOSED!

FOR F1 SEASON 2010 , PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!125307~ForumID!28~pw.html

F1 FANS!!!! Welcome to the 2009 Season thread! - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565676
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565677
    - Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -565678
    Previous Seasons of Formula 1 Formula 1 - Season 2008 Formula 1 - Season 2007 Formula 1 - Season 2006 Some Formula 1 related websites Formula 1.com Itv-F1.com Espnstar.com F1-Live.com F1db.com Planetf1.com Autosport.com newsonf1.com
    Enjoy Posting!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ecclestone: BMW didn't hit targets

Formula 1 supreme Bernie Ecclestone believes BMW's failure to win the world championship this year could be behind its anticipated withdrawal from the sport.

BMW Sauber staff's fate undecided

The fate of the BMW Sauber staff at Hinwil in Switzerland has not yet been decided, following the shock announcement that its parent company is quitting the sport.

FIA not surprised by BMW withdrawal

The FIA says it is not surprised by BMW's decision to quit Formula 1 - as it blamed team principals for resisting cost-cutting measures that would have prevented such walk outs.

Epsilon Euskadi interested in BMW slot

Epsilon Euskadi would be interested in taking the BMW Sauber team's vacant slot in Formula 1 in 2010, if the German squad is not sold on to new owners.

Ecclestone doubts Massa return in '09

Bernie Ecclestone doubts that Felipe Massa will be able to return to Formula 1 this season.

FOTA vows to help save BMW Sauber

The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) has vowed to do all it can to help secure a future for the BMW Sauber team, following its parent company's decision to quit the sport.

Toyota moves to deny quit rumours

Toyota has moved to deny speculation that it is poised to follow BMW out of Formula 1 at the end of 2009.

LG not to blame for timing blackout

Formula 1 Management has exonerated LG of any blame for the live timing screens going down in the dying minutes of qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Heidfeld surprised by BMW withdrawal

Nick Heidfeld has revealed that he had no prior knowledge about BMW's decision to withdraw from Formula 1 at the end of the year, following the company's announcement on Wednesday.

Doctors say Massa will race again

Dino Altmann, Felipe Massa's personal doctor, is certain that Felipe Massa will be able to race again.

@UK

I don't think Michal would loose any thing at all because he is a legend now and if he returns it is only for a temporary base also him against Hamilton or most probably Vettel comparision only gave confidence to these two young drivers even if he lost to them there are reason for that present at this very moment. First he is out of racing for 2+ years and the car is not up to the level. On the otherside if he wins against them it will prove that he still have the momentum under his belt and he really retires at his prime. Also he will replacing a driver who is in this team because of his support and that will becomes a good will gesture for him may be this act could wipe some of his previous actions from people's mind. We already have a similar incident when Mansell comes in the William's in'94 as a replacement to the late Ayrton Senna and he had proved that he still had some thing to show as racing driver.

BMW is now out of next season does FIA allows any of the reserve teams on the list to be enter in the next season or if BMW would sold their team to Sauber could Sauber be allowed to race on BMW's entry like Brawn replaced Honda this year.

One thing I have to point out about Massa's incident for some reason the car have break because when the spring hit Massa, he was going about 162mph while at the time of crash in the wall his speed have comes down to 62mph that means a decelaretion of 100mph occurred in just seconds and that too with almost no braking because the assumption is Massa lost consiciousness just after the impact can you guess how could the braking been done also after the impact the throttle was at it's maximum even in the graphic with the onboard camerashot shows throttle at full while brake was null.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Schumi is back!!!! I knew I would see him race again... I had been hoping for this since the Massa accident... ooooooooooh boy a kimi and schumi pairing... I know there is gonna be a lot of "he wont be as good as before" and "he is over the hill" talk from a lot of people... but lets just revel in the return of the greatest and be ready to marvel at the resurgence that will be ferrari... now if you will excuse me I will continue to scream like a little girl and running around in circles until the diziness induces a black out... cheers!
    “I can't really imagine life without Formula One,” - Michael Schumacher

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will be interesting to see if schumi can get back to the old ways of racing!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Schumacher to make F1 return in Spain

Michael Schumacher, the seven-time world champion, plans to come out of retirement as Felipe Massa's replacement at Ferrari from the European Grand Prix.

It is the most understandable decision by Ferrari because they not only have to achieve third position in constructor championship but also have to develop 2010 car and while Felipe is out of the season and as @UK have said previously such a decision also shows that Kimi will not be in the F1 next season then they need a proven F1 driver who could help them developing the new car by giving info from the racing scenario and none of the test drivers could do such things at all. Also when was the last time we have seen Mark Gene compete during a GP. Just one thing to see how he performs on 2 for sure new tracks may be 3 if Massa was not allowed by FIA even if he was declared race fit by doctors.

On a side note I am happy that one of our old F1 fan is also return with a post so where were you @Sub7er.

Hamilton praises McLaren staff after win

Lewis Hamilton praised the McLaren workforce's fighting spirit during a personal address the team's factory on Wednesday.

@UK

Just for you because like to know your opinion on this as we all know that KERS was been blamed by every team that have used it that it is a failed system and should be dropped from next season. But looks like IRL thinks system like that could works as desired.

IndyCars get push-to-pass system

The Indy Racing League has taken further steps to improve the quality of racing in the IndyCar Series by introducing a 'push to pass' system.

Brawn, Red Bull lodge protest as Ferrari confirms Michal as a replacement

The return of seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher has met with strong disapproval from the Brawn GP and Red Bull Racing squads who filed an official complaint with the FIA on Tuesday. In the complaint - drafted jointly by both teams' lawyers - the championship rivals claim that such a move would negate their 2009 campaigns.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am happy on so many counts, it's hard to put them in right order. For starters, this thread will start getting a lot more visitors and people will even contribute something apart from the usual four odd people like Genius833, Beglar, Rapotre21, SLR and myself have been doing

Must say, i for one never thought Schumacher will take the bait but then i have been wrong about him many times in the past so this is no surprise. As the saying goes, one man's gain is another man's loss. In this case the unfortunate accident of Massa has brought about this unusual scenario. F1 will benefit from it, in a year where F1 has had so much negative publicity, Schumacher's return will boost viewer ship which is good for F1. I will revert back to calling him what i always did when he was racing, Schumacher aka cobbler I am so looking forward to his return, initially he probably won't be able to do much and if he goes through the season having not done much, all his supporters will talk about him not being in F1 for so long, not used to the car maybe the weather was too warm or too cold or the guy in the grand stand was wearing the wrong cloths, who knows it could be anything. If he does well, there will be no end to the praise, to what he would have achieved yada yada yada. For me personally it's great, heads i win, tails you lose, that's my situation. If Raikkonen obliterates Schumacher, as he would do, it would be slightly sad for me but i will take it, if Schumacher does it to Raikkonen, then i would feel i was right alll along about him being over hyped, over paid and feel much like LDM that Ferrari got the wrong driver. To me this also is a very clear signal that Raikkonen is on his way out of F1. The remaining races are very likely to be his last in F1, and it's end all i can say is that it's been an absolute pleasure watching you flush away your talent, Mr Raikkonen. It is good to see Schumacher at the ripe old age of 40 has finally found some courage from somewhere to race alongside a really fast driver and for the first time in his life, with the exception of his first year and half in F1, without team orders.

Those who have lodged complaints and protests against Schumacher returning to F1 are sore losers. I never had any doubts about Brawn being one but RedBull has come as a surprise. All can say about them is, i am shocked at how insecure they are and what little confidence they have in their drivers, to think one man coming back will affect them so much. Certainly not something that will fill their drivers will confidence. The one man likely to be least affected with it all is Mark Webber.

So, Schumacher is doing an Armstrong. Wonder who is Contador will be. The tried and tested one is sadly driving a very inferior car, but Schumacher will find his Contador. He, Schumacher should be given two or three GP allowance though.

@genius83

My friend, KERS is the biggest disappointment of this season, although Schumacher might trump that who knows. There are more sophisticated KERS in cars and this was likely to be a disaster from the start. Even if it had not been one, how would it help and work next year when everyone got it? So, every driver going down the straight would press the button and the gap would remain the same to the next car! How was it ever going to help anyone pass another car unless the driver in front forgot to press his KERS button or it stopped working. As for Indycar racing, their cars are pretty basic compared to F1 and race on ovals. What they have come up with is totally different compared to F1. More thought seems to have gone in their system compared to what we have in F1. Sounds like each driver will be allowed a limited number of boosts, much like it is in A1GP, and that too dependent on which stage of the racee they are. Something like that could work in F1 next year when there is no refuelng and toeards the end one team might be leading but trying to conserve fuel at the same time but KERS? The sooner it goes the better.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let's all celebrate some of the great achievements . Had these lying around on my old computer and dug them out just for kicks. Some of these, actually all were made famous by our beloved returning champion.

First is the famous Malaysian incident. I posted the video recently too. Here is a cartoon from that season

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -973519

Second shows Rubens was stupid even in his younger days. In 2000, on his arrival at Ferrari he claimed he had equal status within the Ferrari team and received the same treatment as Schumacher. He was pretty delusional even in his younger days.

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -973520

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ralf hails Michael's return as great

Michael Schumacher's return to Formula 1 is the best news the sport could get, according to his brother Ralf.

Manager says Kubica now on the market

Robert Kubica's manager says the Polish driver is now officially on the market following the announcement of BMW's exit from Formula 1.

Doctor: Massa will leave hospital soon

Felipe Massa's personal doctor is confident the Brazilian driver will be able to leave hospital in less than ten days thanks to the progress he is making.

Ferrari: BMW exit a part of F1's cycle

Ferrari says it is sad about BMW's decision to leave Formula 1, but the Italian squad downplayed the significance of the exit, saying car makers coming and leaving is just part of the sport's nature.

Massa already thinking of racing again

Felipe Massa is already thinking about racing again, and would be happy to get back into his Ferrari in the next race in Valencia, according to his personal doctor.

Lauda: Watch him get in and go

Niki Lauda reckons Michael Schumacher's return to racing it not only a blessing for Ferrari but also for Formula One as a whole.

'Schumi has everything to gain'

Johnny Herbert believes conquering the physical side of Formula One will be Michael Schumacher's biggest challenge on his return to the sport.

EJ: Schu's return a wake-up call for Kimi

Eddie Jordan believes Michael Schumacher's shock return to Formula One will serve as "a big wake-up call" to Kimi Raikkonen.

@UK

Please tell me your comments about the RedBull and Brawns are non serious because otherwise I think you have fall to a fake news. I was thinking that I should post a disclaimer with the news but then thought that it could ruin the fun and I can't believe it that you have fall to that if it was some one who just by mistake have seen that and then commented on it I would say that okay he doesnot know that it is a joke.

As for the cartoons they are real classic.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolz @redbull and brawn

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@waleed80

Please describe your LOL is it serious or non-serious because the news is a fake.

@UK

I have found the info required about the number of engines. Number of engines are allocated to the car and not the driver so if any driver replaced another driver he will get the remaining quota of the allocated engines remain of that driver. That means Michal will use the remaining quota of Massa and Jaime will use remaining quota of Bourdais. Also please reply to my question on my last post on previous page.

Hamilton 'excited' to race Schumacher

World champion Lewis Hamilton says he is excited about being able to race against Michael Schumacher when the German returns to the cockpit for the European Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

LOL!! having not slept 36 hours i was too tired and i guess i didn't make much sense in what i wrote anyway. I read part of the news, Ross Brawn's " past achievements " if you know what i mean, came to mind and i thought Red Bull would be scared in one scenario, racing him in the wet. So, yeah i took it seriously

Now i wonder if Yahoo will put him on their fantasy league. Other who left were small time drivers, but this big news. Like the engine rule maybe the F1 league could have him in Massa's . The news about Massa is very encouraging and i guess he would be keen to return in time for the Brazilian GP which will be an emotional moment. Personally i feel he should not be allowed to race, one) so he recovers fully and is ready for next season, two) allow Schumacher to race the rest of the season and help Ferrari develop their car.

Ummm, your questionabout BMW or another team being allowed or was there another question which i didn't see? BMW can do what Honda did, they have raced as BMW-Sauber all these years. They can sell their team back to Peter Sauber, if he is interested. Things are a lot better now then they were when he sold his team with costs expected to come down a lot for 2011. Someone will move in and take the team i feel because they ahve everything in place. So that completes the grid and there will be no place for other teams. If BMW fails to find a buyer which would be quite unlikely then there is always the chance of getting one of the other teams in but lets hope that does not happen because it seems the criteria these days to enter F1 is if you are willing to run with Cosworth engines and anything else eliminates you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA sets date for Renault appeal hearing

The FIA has announced that the International Court of Appeal will hear Renault's appeal against its suspension from the European Grand Prix on August 17.

@UK

Well I certainly have changed some words to make it look like a bit real but still that was a fake news.

Apart from the BMW question this is the question I want your guess,"One thing I have to point out about Massa's incident for some reason the car have brake because when the spring hit Massa, he was going about 162mph while at the time of crash in the wall his speed have comes down to 62mph that means a decelaretion of 100mph occurred in just seconds and that too with almost no braking because the assumption is Massa lost consiciousness just after the spring impact
    can you guess how could the braking been done also after the impact the throttle was at it's maximum even in the graphic with the onboard camerashot shows throttle at full while brake was null.
    "

Massa may be able to recover from the external injuries but the fractured skull needs time to heal and he certainly will not be allowed for racing this season because of the high G's these F1 drivers feel during cornering and braking and a internal injury of such type could become hazardous for Massa's life. Well just to show his level of commitment

here it is what he said after knowing that Hamilton have won the race and Kimi comes second. Massa said that

It was my race.

36 hours of not sleeping because of loadshedding or something else?
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

throttle=fully pressed, even after the crash
    brake=mildly pressed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCjafKgtX-8&feature=related
    Alpha Romeo 156

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THE KING IS BACK!!!

Can't believe when i first heard the news. Too good to be true. But it's incredible, even more than the incredible races he had during 1992-2006. Man, im so happy and can't wait now for Valencia GP, which seems miles away.

And for many of the novice F1 fans here, it's time for them to see some true racing genious from the greatest F1 driver of all time. Due to lack of sporting coverage of F1 in Pak, ppl here have not seen him drive during the nineties, but he was head and shoulder above all in inferior machineries. Hell, if he wins a race, his number of F1 race wins will be 92 that will equal that of the number 2nd & 3rd all time highest race winners, Prost (51) & Senna (41) combined. Now that would be sweeeeeet.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

The full extent of his speed of impact will only be revealed after Ferrari release the full telemetry. Different figures have been quoted about his speed of impact. I read somewhere on James Allen's blog that while the throttle was open full at all time there was some pressure applied on the brakes too which would suggest the reduction in speed and point towards Massa not being totally unconscious , but neither was he with it completely at the time. The on-board footage shows the fronts locking two or three times before impact, suggesting that he was trying to slow it down. The video posted by Redbull_ar, the 3D recreation of the accident suggests something similar.

Told you that they will all crawl out of the woodworks and give sermons here about Schumacher. We have already had one and there will be more. This place is going to get ugly in the days and weeks to come

Na , the load shedding has been pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary and we even had some rains too for a couple of night so weather was not really a problem. Dunno, i just couldn't sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

h1F1 - The drivers message to Felipe Massa/h1

Kimi was his usual worried and eloquent self .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker

@genius83

The full extent of his speed of impact will only be revealed after Ferrari release the full telemetry. Different figures have been quoted about his speed of impact. I read somewhere on James Allen's blog that while the throttle was open full at all time there was some pressure applied on the brakes too which would suggest the reduction in speed and point towards Massa not being totally unconscious , but neither was he with it completely at the time. The on-board footage shows the fronts locking two or three times before impact, suggesting that he was trying to slow it down. The video posted by Redbull_ar, the 3D recreation of the accident suggests something similar.

Told you that they will all crawl out of the woodworks and give sermons here about Schumacher. We have already had one and there will be more. This place is going to get ugly in the days and weeks to come

Na , the load shedding has been pretty normal, nothing out of the ordinary and we even had some rains too for a couple of night so weather was not really a problem. Dunno, i just couldn't sleep.

Active content removed

So are you any chance insecure that other guys can also post here apart from the usual 3-4 suspects? I just used to glance at this thread (and many other threads in Indian forums) and refrain from posting as they are dominated by stupid fanboyish kids (mostly kimi fans) that have started watching F1 within the last 3-5 years.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khurem

Knock yourself out. It's a pity you haven't been posting here before. Most left because Ferrari wasn't doing well, leaving only three-four people active on this thread.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rosberg hails Williams progress in 2009

Nico Rosberg has hailed the development rate of Williams this season, as he reckons the British squad is fighting to be the second quickest team at the moment.

Schumacher testing old F1 car at Mugello

Michael Schumacher has began his preparation to return to Formula 1 action at the European Grand Prix next month.

Massa will leave hospital on Monday

Felipe Massa will leave Hungary by a private plane on Monday, his personal doctor, Dino Altmann confirmed.

Ferrari asks for testing permission

Ferrari has asked rival teams for permission to have Michael Schumacher test this year's car during the testing ban ahead of the European Grand Prix.

Webber gets stamp after first win

Australian post will commemorate Mark Webber's first Formula 1 victory with a special stamp.

- Formula 1 - Season 2009 - -973881

@UK

And the controversy starts lets see what the reply came from FIA and rivals.

Massa have brakes and that certainly negates the theory that he was unconcious just after the spring impact. But as I said that why he applies throttle if he was braking and that means he was in the state of semi unconciousness.

@RedBull

I don't know which impact you are talking about the spring impact or the tire wall impact because after the tire wall impact there was no braking but throttle was on full. And mild brakes cannot reduce the speed to such extent because the force it needed to apply the brakes mean the left foot of the F1 driver was touching the floor all the time during braking. Thatswhy Mark Webber's personal doctor said after his cycle accident last november that Mark was lucky he has injured his right leg if it was his left leg his F1 career is over because such high level injury he can't be able to apply the force needed for braking.

@Khurem

If you are a real F1 fan then I think you should reply here more often and also don't mind but we have some seasonal fans who came here says that they are the real F1 fan and they don't like fan boyism but in the end we don't know where they are. I am talking about some posters in this year's forum while some regulars have left this forum because of different reasons.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u plz tell me whr u read 160mph and 60 mph figures?

massa crashed into the tyre wall at 120mph according to one report on yahoo.

u can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp686xoqM8 that his throttle was pressed throughout, and he tried to brake after getting hit, he was gettin 1G braking force before the crash, engine sound also drops before the crash, should be enough to slow him down to 120mph.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RedBull

Here is the news which mention the speed of impact with the spring

Massa's eye undamaged, personal doctor says

But the damage done to his left eye remains largely unknown, amid reports the optic nerve was affected when his helmet and visor were struck by an 800-gram steel damper spring at
    275kph
    last Saturday afternoon.

Now the bold speed is in kmh but it is still 160mph+ while I can't found the impact speed just at the tire wall but I think I have posted the news containing that in one of my previous posts.

As for hitting the brakes after the spring impact is logical because he was on a straight and why he brakes before reaching the braking zone. Why I want to know the real speed at the tire wall because I think he either in his senses or by a miracle have avoided a far more serious incident that could happen.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

User Tag List