Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How much shud this COST ??????

https://www.pakwheels.com/ridedetails.asp?CarID=7043

Plze guys this is a C180 2000 model amg ...
    How much should this cost me ...
    Car is in outclass condition.....Now i need ur feedback...plze guyzz ....wht do u think price shud be
    ???????????

It may have something to do with seeing the Mercedes star on the hood guiding the way, the Benz specific solid feel, the Power, the Looks, the Prestige, but whatever it is, its intoxicating!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plze chek the car & temme wht the price shud bee..
    Storm bhai if u culd see & temme...
    Srry to disturb u again.......thankyou

It may have something to do with seeing the Mercedes star on the hood guiding the way, the Benz specific solid feel, the Power, the Looks, the Prestige, but whatever it is, its intoxicating!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

decent looking car, not amazing, but alot better than most C-s you'll find in pakistan.

looks to be an elegance package, and apart from that hidious front grille and that eyesore of a rear spoiler the car looks ok, specs are pretty bare, but at least it has a CD player (audio 10CD) and a leather steering (which looks like it has low milage on it)

the car is advertised as a "triptronic", whic it does NOT have. it has an auto with manual shifting option. Mercedes doe NOT make, manufacture or offer anythign called a "triptronic" (i wish people would actually act like they are educated enough to have such cars).

the bodykit is NOT and AMG kit, it is the stock bodystyling package for the 2000 model. the rims (if really 18's) are WAY too big for the car. even the C36, C43 & C55 had 17's so i don't know who this guy is kidding, these ris are aftermarket (may be genuine) but they are NOT meant for the W202 C-class.

the headlamps are NOT HID, if they are genuine they will be self levelling Xenons.

I know i'm being extra picky, and realistically speaking it's a VERY clean car when you consider it's 8 years old. Personally i'd not pay a penny more than 11 for it, but that's me. it's possible he asks 13 or even 14 for it which is his right but i must point out that i have seen W203's (next shape) for 14-15 lacks but they were a little "naram".

duties have gone up lately so it's possible he asks more, but it's not that justified as this car was in the country before the prices went up. i'd say that if you can get it around the 11-12 mark you'll have a great deal, but if you REALLY want it, even 13 can be justified due to it's condition. more than that, and i think you can find better value for your money elsewhere.

Good luck, it's a beautiful car (except for the front grille - remove and discard ASAP)
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1st of all a c180 is not a true AMG

it can have AMG alloys but the main feature that sets the AMG apart from a normal merc is its 3.2 v6 (in 2000 model)

Real AMG should say C32 AMG not even C 320 if it say C 320, that is a fake too.

A decent car with an AMG body kit and alloys it much more cheaper than a proper AMG.

Try not to get carried away by the accesories and pay a full AMG amount. It possibly is much more cheaper than you think it is.
    Be Best, Be Big, Be Bad, Be Badar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^the C32 was a supercharged car using a blown V6 M112 motor and that came out in the W203 & R170 chassis. This model (W202) had the C36, C43 and C55 only. in 2000 it was the C43 (4.3L M113 V8).
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just had a look at the pictures...

it only had the AMG alloys and you cannot say for sure if they are originals, since as storm already said 18" are too big for a C180, its true.

There are alot of cheap replicas available at where the car has been imported from.

it has a stock steering wheel as well, another thing telling that the alloys are perhaps the only AMG kit on it.

Two Next generations of C class and the new C class AMGs creeping up to C63 with a 6.25 V8 would make this C 180 loose its value fast.

If I were to buy it it would be between 10 and 11 lakh at present.

best of luck

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bad storm

Yea it was the newer version W203 that started in july that had the C32 in it... still my point was initially that a C 180 could never be a true AMG. Since the smallest one possible is a C32.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

badar
    did you notice how the seller claims it has an AMG bodykit and a "triptronic" greabox? it's amazing how many people actually fall for that kinda cr@p. LOL!

(BTW , many people don't know this but the smallest engine capacity AMG C-class was the C30 - it's a factory tuned diesel)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Truesay

This guy owais could have paid the AMG w203 price for a stock W202 with mostly probably just a set of AMG alloys on it.

& thats one of the things about the cars which are a slight rarety in the market.

Unless you dont know... dont go for it.

Or you would be more desappointed then being happy to have got it when u get to know about it.

it is not a quick sale car in Pakistan Neway... negotiate owais and take your time. convince him that you know what it is... he would come down on the price.

Also just convince him that you are a serious buyer, however the reason your are a serious buyer is the fact that you wont be fooled.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Storm

Very right about the C30 CDI 5 cylinder 3 litre 1st ever Diesel AMG engine.

7000 were made in year 2003, mostly in the C class coupe which is a totally different chasis.

Although it was the smallest AMG, perhaps that was the reason merc doesnt it it anymore, amg isnt about economy and doing a 0-100kmh in 6.8 sec.

AMG is all about performance, exclusivity and class. the terms diesel, consumption and a 0-100 more than 5 sec figure are a bit contradictory to it u know.

Apologies for letting that C30 CDI AMG skip out of my mind but I wouldnt know one making its way to Pakistan ever, would you?

I wouldnt bother with it anyway lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

storm with all due respect what exactly is a tiptronic gear?i think in layman terms it is a manumatic.i.e having the option of a manual and full auto mode and is given different designations by various manufacturers.please share u r knowledge on this issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnx a lot storm bhai...
    yAAR BUHUT BUHUT SHUKRIAA....i wasnt expecting soo much lift frm u.....
    But again thankyou.....
    yar i hav personally driven the car the guy claims the xenons, Bodykit and rims are all genuine merc.....that spoiler rightly said is absloutely crap thts aftermarket but rest he claims geniune .............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the guy is asking 1320k...
    Should i go with 1320k...or is this car not worth tht much..........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bADAR RAJA..
    tHANX A LOT FER UR OPINION......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think the advertising of C says triptronic 'gearbox' which means gear shifting just like the new altis, which usually have plus/minus sign.
    speed thrilles but kills.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@owais01
    you are welcome. as for the rims, spoilers and "xenons" being genuine, i'm sure he is not lying. but here's the point. MB does not offer HID's, therefore the car has Xenons, MB does not offer 18 inch rims on the C-class so they have been added later (yes they could be genuine), and the spoiler could be an original item, but it's hidious. 1320 isn't a bad price, if you really want it try getting it for 1275, any more than that i'd say you'd have to be very shawkeen.

@drmac
    Tiptronic is a registered trademark, and the word "Tiptronic" is owned by German sports car maker Porsche, they have allowed people like nissan, toyota etc to use it as well. Mercedes calls it "touchshift" but it seems people in PK tend to oversimplyfy everything.

@badar
    seems your knowledge of mercs if pretty good (Y). BTW the C30 was a phenomenal machine if you consider that it was pushing 398lb/ft torque and 228bhp from a diesel, when at the same time (2002) most 3.0L petrol cars had less power. I've driven one and the torque was amazing!

BTW the CLK 55 AMG, E 55 AMG, C 30 CDI AMG, S 55 AMG and CL 55 AMG were officially released in 2002, the only AMG's to be launched in 2003 were the CL65 AMG and S65 AMG.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thankyou....one more query since i only hav a single car Corrolla Xli,.,butr i m a great shaukeen of mercedes...if i buy this c180 ..Would it be capable enough to b used as a single car..........& wht to be technically carefull about wen buying these type of mercs ????????thnx a lot

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

& anyone knowing abt a w202 fer sale plzeeeeee do telle me .
    I would be Grateful....i m really in search of a extraordinarily clean merc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

overall teh W202 is a perfect daily driver if you can put up with the idiots in pakistan who dent and scratch your car all the time.

when you buy a used merc it's best to put a few lacks on the side so that you take it straight to the mechanics and get EVERYTHING checked and/or replaced. once you have done that all you'll ever have to do is change the oil, filters and add fuel for the rest of it's life,... and it'll be a VERY long life indeed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i find the amg bit hilarious man tht spoiler is ugly!
    BUG ME AND I WILL CRASH INTO U!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List