everyone, i need you help and advice, i feel like buying a good bike for myself just to enjoy it sometimes cause i already have a car. money is no a concern for me but i dont want to waste it, as i may lose interest in the bike soon and sell it, i need you to tell me the following things, i will really appreciate your timely reply.
1) i dont want to buy less than 100cc
2) bike should have good resale and style
3) comfort and grip is my first priority
4) safest bike, in terms of balance and snatching, i dont want it to get snatched
5) please tell me the prices of the following bikes gs150, super power 100cc , piaggio 125( is it available in karachi)
other concerns: i like 125 but i think its one of the most snatched bikes in pakistan so i wud want to avoid it, i am getting a 1200km driven cd 100 with a little rust on the rims for 40,000rs from a friend, is it worth it? model 2006.
i have asked many things, i hope i dont bore anyone, please read carefully and ans me
thank u for ur time
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad