Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Sunday Bad expirance 13Aug. 2009

Hi dears,

I just want to share with you my yesterday expirance 13, Aug. 2009. Like me many bikers cought by POLICE without any reason. Like me many motorbike were cought without any reason Policemen said we are holding you for doing raclace driving. Even you did it or not they were catching Big Bikes and Trails.

We try to explain that we are not wheeli biker but they wont lisen anyone. I try to explain we are just enthoest (bike lover) not wheeli or raclace rider. Important thing is that I had all doc. Licence Helmet etc. etc.

They took keys from all riders and waste our lot time. Without any reson. Police should catch them who ride such way but we in 50s they should understand.

Anyhow after spend about 2hrs I left them Allah knows what happend to others if it's happend to my other biker friend Please share.

Thanks

Ahmed Dawood

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhairanwar

negative marking for police excluding Islamabad Traffic Police. 10/10 to them as well.

well abt islamabad police leem tel u my xperience of 2006.the time i had bike n if u guys recall there wer always a route of bikes goin on every friday from faizabad to chatter n all...i was goin to my office dat day n they wer actually targettin the bike guys..i was wid all the documents n my job card even havin my lunch box hanging wid my bike.they stopped my n took out the keys widout askin nethn wid alot of harsh n abusive language...n wer forcin me wid hands to remov from my bike..whch they are not allowd to

i showd em my official card,my licence n i had colour copy of my papers,bt after their alot of abusiv n harsh behavior i called my father who took original papers of bike with him.

n as they wer abusin ,n widout ne reason they took my bike to police station.my father was pissd n he calld mrs taimoori..the sp of isb traffic police dat time.

n its a well known case n those police guyz wer found guilty and they wer suspended afta dat fo a week.

so isb traffic police is also full of crap..i have xperienced it maself.only few of em are illigible ratha den alot of guys are safarshi n cousins n relatives of old mnas who even doesnt kno how to talk with people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have restarted biking after 25 years and feel the whole world has changed. Let me enumerate,

1. The number of bikes and bikers has gone up exponentially. On busy intersections I see hundreds of them whereas earlier there used to be just a few.

2. The traffic police presumes every biker is a criminal until proved otherwise. In short it appears that motorcycling has become a kind of crime punishable anytime and anywhere.

3. The police wallas are not the only culprits, even our civil society does not spare bikers. Probably they rate bikers as losers, or more accurately as poor, and poverty or impression of poverty is the biggest crime these days.

4. The car wallas, van wallas, and every other person driving a 3-4 wheeler shows enormous callousness towards the bikers. I am sure they realise that irrespective of who is at fault it is the biker that suffers very badly in case of an accident.

5. Even the stand wallas and the shopkeepers treat the bikers with a less than desirable level of courtesy.

6. People stop taking you seriously.

7. And last but not least all the friends and acquaintances start showing arrogance wrapped as sympathy after seeing you on a bike.

My experience might be a bit extreme because of my sensitivity and the few glamorous cars that I normaly drive which police wallas dont dare to stop. Still biking has been a kind of challenge to me which I really enjoy.

My advice to the younger friends/ nephews: dont give a damn to the cheapsters who asses you according to your apparent socio economic status. They are not worth taking seriously.

Having said this I would remind to follow the laws and rules and drive responsibly. This dignified attitude will certainly help you win the respect of police wallas and others that you deserve.

Enjoy biking with air flowing around you while you are romancing with the road.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khanmomar

Very well said.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Bikers,

If despite your adherence to law and responsible driving some unscrupulous elements of Police bother you I would request to take it easy and not resort to reactive behaviour or verbal violence. We might be able to takle this issue more effectively from the forum of Pakistan Bikers Club which has chapters in all the major cities.

In any such incidence just stay calm maintaining your dignity and report it to your local chapter.

I am sure if we approach it in a firm lawful manner, ultimately we will be able to change the attitute of our society. It wont be easy or fast, but this might be the most prudent way.

Comments are welcome.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khanmomer

100 % Agreed & Insha Allah we will.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they cau ght ma uncle and didnt let him for 2 hrs
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am also agree with u but my consern that if u have all docoments and Iicence too and they r watching u that u r not riding bike fast or wheeling they sould consider.

They left other bikers even they have funny 70cc bike with remove mufflers. So what is the defrance between you both ?

If someone obay the law and some dont there must be some diffrance. Otherwise the person will do the unlawfull activies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MR daud .ap ko ab experience ho he gaya hai to next time ap nai rukna nahi hai. jaisay k hum wheeler log.Pakrai nahi deni bhai jan.or waisay b 14 aug k dino main inhon nai bikes to pakarni hoti he hai na order jo hai .ap ki kismat achi thee k ap ko 2 hours k bad chor diya tha shukar karay.ya per apnay sath kuch $$$$$ raka karay un ko denay k liye.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by La010

i saw a biker crashed his bike into a car infront of saudi counslate and died on the spot,was doing a wheelie and lost control
    14th august, 3 pairs of bikers were weaving through traffic on 7th avenue. the 3rd bike lost control and the 2 people on board were sent flying. they sustained major injuries. my questino is where does it say that on the 14th of august you shoudl go out and ride your bike like an imbecile??

the way these guys were behaving all the way from pindi was like mosquitos. i wanted to ask them to slow down at the next traffic light but unfortunately it was too late. hopefully their partens and their fall have taught them a good lesson.

and yes the one guy with a helmet didn't have it secured so whenhe fell he smacked his head on the floor pretty hard - it's a safety device people,.. not an accessory! the reason there is a helmet law is to protect YOU!
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Daud saab & KhanOmar you're right!! Absolutely right..Can't add much...
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ daudbros
    yes u r rite
    they r also for $s
    but, v muct undersatand the racers n wheeliers r ruining our image also

wat do u say?
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List