Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 126 of 126
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    backstreetz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan

    As Salam O Alikum everyone !!!




    My name is Nomi Shah and am from Islamabad. I am interested to buy a good Chinese Bike, it really looks good but the question is for its performance and maintenance. For the moment i am out of this Street Racings lolz and i have my Honda for this purpose, now what you guys recommend me to have a Chinese Bike to use it only for Shashka purpose LOLzzz...









    I have seen a few on the roads, can anyone tell me any information about ''KINLON'' bikes ? i have seen that blog by Foosa bro, i have seen its pics but where can i visit Kinlon showroom ? I have asked my friends to search for it but if anyone could help me in this regard i will be greatful.









    Lastly, if anyone know any other Chinese brands in Pakistan ?



    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -608367



    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -608368

  2. #121
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    all are same from start to end.. its a hoax.

    Quote Originally Posted by musawheeler View Post
    Bro, Plz tell me which model of honda cg 125 was so far the best in terms of top speed from 1992.
    Plz reply.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #122
    PakWheeler Follow
    musawheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    17
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    all are same from start to end.. its a hoax.
    If you are saying that models from 1992 to 1999 are the same, you're 200% right. But if you're saying that all models from 1976 till 2015 are the same, you are 2000% wrong according to many pakwheelers.

  4. #123
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    musa gee!

    water cooler apka howa dost.. you are 300000000000(~infinity)% correct point model, cdi, euroII for PK market we all know about it, and it too lousy to call it even a "change" becuase CDI was enforced by law, just like now EURROII is enforced ... werna ye bhi kaha ligana tha ino nay..


    but guess what from 76 to date it has relatively same output, same vibrator rider experience.. so its the same from the riders point of view...

    Quote Originally Posted by musawheeler View Post
    If you are saying that models from 1992 to 1999 are the same, you're 200% right. But if you're saying that all models from 1976 till 2015 are the same, you are 2000% wrong according to many pakwheelers.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    musawheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    17
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    musa gee!

    water cooler apka howa dost.. you are 300000000000(~infinity)% correct point model, cdi, euroII for PK market we all know about it, and it too lousy to call it even a "change" becuase CDI was enforced by law, just like now EURROII is enforced ... werna ye bhi kaha ligana tha ino nay..


    but guess what from 76 to date it has relatively same output, same vibrator rider experience.. so its the same from the riders point of view...
    That's right, but quality difference must also be kept in mind.
    As for models from 1976 till 1991, and from 1992 till 1999, there is no difference except ignition.
    But the new cg models are also bad in quality, Euro 2 is not the only change.
    BTW, which motorbike do you own yourself?

  6. #125
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Qaulity ka tu kuch mat pocho...

    I own a c honda CG(euroII) and an RP

    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -1582450

    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -1582451


    Quote Originally Posted by musawheeler View Post
    That's right, but quality difference must also be kept in mind.
    As for models from 1976 till 1991, and from 1992 till 1999, there is no difference except ignition.
    But the new cg models are also bad in quality, Euro 2 is not the only change.
    BTW, which motorbike do you own yourself?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  7. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    musawheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    17
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Qaulity ka tu kuch mat pocho...

    I own a c honda CG(euroII) and an RP

    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -1582450

    Chinese Heavy Bikes in Pakistan -1582451
    Thanks.
    The more speed you want from your ride, the more you must know its engine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •