0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default The Deal’s Gap of Pakistan?

Wow! I recently spent a day traveling and exploring the Fort Munro Area in the Southern Punjab. The town itself is not much to write home about, but the roads - my God, it’s a motorcyclist’s paradise! Some pics attached.

Cheers, Richard

The Deals Gap of Pakistan? -609097

The Deals Gap of Pakistan? -609098

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@imranbhatti

If you'd like to make a trip up there, do it within the next month as it actually snows up there in December...

With regard to the rack, as the good doctor stated, it is an original Suzuki accessory. I got mine at Multan Suzuki. Definitely handy for trips!

@7th gear

Fort Munro is 3-4 hours from Multan, depending on your pace. With the cool mountain air, it's a popular place for Multanis to escape the summer heat. What's great about going up there after August though, is that Fort Munro is pretty much a ghost town and no one is on the roads. Too good!

That's it for the road pics, I was spending too much time enjoying the ride...

@toofanebatameezi

I agree, you can have a lot of fun up there in good handling car, but I woudn't go with anything too slammed as you'd likely lose body parts when you hit the bad bits in the road. Really though, if the area wanted to increase tourism, just fix the roads and market it as a rider's/ driver's dream location. Car and bike enthusiasts from all over North America (and beyond!) travel to Deal's Gap, just for the roads. Why not here Pak?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List