0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan

I went to waris khan yesterday and saw this bike in display of Excel dealer i believe its not a well known brand here but i like the shape and quality was quite good so does any one have any idea about this bike or its performance if do then please share.

Price is 95,000 Rs

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612103

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612104

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612105

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612106

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612107

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612108

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612109

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612110

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612111

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612112

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't know much about this bike, but they say it's excellent road grip and brakes as compare to cg125. but 95k is too much. if they level its price with Honda cg 125 deluxe then kuch baat ban sakti hai!

imranbhatti wrote

get a bit poor response
    bhatti g!

This is because they don't want to spend a PAISA on advertizement!

aap tv ads dekein k 5-10 rupee ki cheez sell karney k lia kitney attractive ads banaey jatey hein.

Shahid Afridi H&S (170 rupee) ka ad deta hai aur Shoib Malik Match3 Turbo (250 Rupee) ka!

aur yeh 75k ki bike ko without ads successful bnana chahtey hein:p lol

I know Piaggio is one of the best local bike with Euro Standards but our public beleives in what other say. Once some people were discussing about bikes, one of them was going to buy a new bike. I suggest him for Storm 125, but many of them start criticizing although they know nothing about it

And one of them even said, "Piaggio CHINEZE bike hai, mat lo bohat tang karey gi, bike lo tu sirf HONDA"

mein ney us ko lakh samjaea k this is much better then Honda, he even visited Piaggio display center, but he finally bought Honda CG 125 (MEIN TEY HONDA E LESAN)

When honda launched its new CG 125, they got ads agreement with geo news. Piaggio Stom125 should be advertized on tv as well as print media, bus ads, bill bords etc. Tv ad should be attractive, doesn't matter you hire a celebirty or done this job by new models but advertizment must says that this is most stylish bike with powerful Euro Standard engine and Excellent millage(Y) & first 125cc with selfstart & disk brake!

I hope they'll cover the ad expense less then in a month. Now remember how did they advertize Fiat Uno (an avarage car) in Newspapers, lots of people bought that car. And Proton (LTD) didn't, & you can see which car is sucessful!

Espacially mehmood should think over it
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all

guYs... kindly keep urself stick 2 da t0pic

werna dobara MUZAAKRA start ho jayega

reGArds
    Life wid0ut a friend is lyk deAth wid0ut witness ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Automotorsport_Lover and PrinceSultan
    i completely agree with you both

@princesaqib
    bro as far as storm 125 is concern so there is not only abt what MASHALLAH motors ppl says i know alot of guyz who bought storm here in Rwp and they are very happy with the performance i myself make two of my friends bought this bike and they are very happy with the performance and one of them was confused i took him out to market he was willing to buy CG 125 we were searching for a used CG but coudnt find one in good condition and some of the dealers were selling 4 or 5 month used bike for 85K so he changed his mind and we were going back to home and suddenly we saw storm125 at signal on muree road i take my friend to that guy we both didnt know who he was just make my friend think positive abt storm125 i asked the guy abt performance he said i bought this almost a year ago n only get my bike tuned once in whole year and i ev done 10,000 KM by now havnt face a problem and was giving him 45 KMPH just because the fuel is not properly adjusted and need an other tuning so my friend just asked me to take him to show room and buy this bike with his eyes closed and he thanks me for that and if we talk abt minor issues this is something that every bike has even honda yamaha suzuki and i will promote this bike in the future as well and any other good bike like this and we all should follow the same trend. Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ars99

@Automotorsport_Lover and PrinceSultan i completely agree with you both @princesaqib bro as far as storm 125 is concern so there is not only abt what MASHALLAH motors ppl says i know alot of guyz who bought storm here in Rwp and they are very happy with the performance i myself make two of my friends bought this bike and they are very happy with the performance and one of them was confused i took him out to market he was willing to buy CG 125 we were searching for a used CG but coudnt find one in good condition and some of the dealers were selling 4 or 5 month used bike for 85K so he changed his mind and we were going back to home and suddenly we saw storm125 at signal on muree road i take my friend to that guy we both didnt know who he was just make my friend think positive abt storm125 i asked the guy abt performance he said i bought this almost a year ago n only get my bike tuned once in whole year and i ev done 10,000 KM by now havnt face a problem and was giving him 45 KMPH just because the fuel is not properly adjusted and need an other tuning so my friend just asked me to take him to show room and buy this bike with his eyes closed and he thanks me for that and if we talk abt minor issues this is something that every bike has even honda yamaha suzuki and i will promote this bike in the future as well and any other good bike like this and we all should follow the same trend. Thanks

Positive approach change the rules
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSultan

Don't know much about this bike, but they say it's excellent road grip and brakes as compare to cg125. but 95k is too much. if they level its price with Honda cg 125 deluxe then kuch baat ban sakti hai!

imranbhatti wrote

get a bit poor response
    bhatti g!

This is because they don't want to spend a PAISA on advertizement!

aap tv ads dekein k 5-10 rupee ki cheez sell karney k lia kitney attractive ads banaey jatey hein.

Shahid Afridi H&S (170 rupee) ka ad deta hai aur Shoib Malik Match3 Turbo (250 Rupee) ka!

aur yeh 75k ki bike ko without ads successful bnana chahtey hein:p lol

I know Piaggio is one of the best local bike with Euro Standards but our public beleives in what other say. Once some people were discussing about bikes, one of them was going to buy a new bike. I suggest him for Storm 125, but many of them start criticizing although they know nothing about it

And one of them even said, "Piaggio CHINEZE bike hai, mat lo bohat tang karey gi, bike lo tu sirf HONDA"

mein ney us ko lakh samjaea k this is much better then Honda, he even visited Piaggio display center, but he finally bought Honda CG 125 (MEIN TEY HONDA E LESAN)

When honda launched its new CG 125, they got ads agreement with geo news. Piaggio Stom125 should be advertized on tv as well as print media, bus ads, bill bords etc. Tv ad should be attractive, doesn't matter you hire a celebirty or done this job by new models but advertizment must says that this is most stylish bike with powerful Euro Standard engine and Excellent millage(Y) & first 125cc with selfstart & disk brake!

I hope they'll cover the ad expense less then in a month. Now remember how did they advertize Fiat Uno (an avarage car) in Newspapers, lots of people bought that car. And Proton (LTD) didn't, & you can see which car is sucessful!

Espacially mehmood should think over it

I agreed u have too much knowledge about advertising and please keep it with ur self my management is more professional and they know batter than you that what, where, who, when will do advertisement either print media or electronic media. we have our own planning why u are so much concern on advertisement of Ravi, do u have any bike, do u want to buy Ravi Piaggio if yes then pls contact me i will fullfil ur all needs. other wise please do not comment such things which are not related to you.

bhai jan Champion banney ki koshash mat karen

shukria!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mamehmood...

Asif bhai this is a public f0rum n any1 can have his/her own view...

NO OFFENSE!
    but Ars99 n princesultan both r talking alike but at sum different angle... they r 2 different sides of a picture.
    Both have praised Ravi Piaggio... the one who wish Ravi Piaggio's Management to advertise for such a marvellous product may be because he wants Ravi to progress.
    Neither any1 here is champion nor wants to be... we r like a family n respect ALL others.

I myself wants Ravi Piaggio to be launched here in khi as well!

reGArds
    Life wid0ut a friend is lyk deAth wid0ut witness ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by s0nnY

@mamehmood... Asif bhai this is a public f0rum n any1 can have his/her own view... NO OFFENSE! but Ars99 n princesultan both r talking alike but at sum different angle... they r 2 different sides of a picture. Both have praised Ravi Piaggio... the one who wish Ravi Piaggio's Management to advertise for such a marvellous product may be because he wants Ravi to progress. Neither any1 here is champion nor wants to be... we r like a family n respect ALL others. I myself wants Ravi Piaggio to be launched here in khi as well! reGArds

Actually this debate is going on since Ravi Piaggio launched and Ravi Automobiles are very well aware that when and why these type of activities to be done so i think no need to take this issue very seriously and someone sould not raise this point again and again.

and i am sorry if i hurt someone but pls understand my point as well

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@princesultan bhai ap ko rules n regulation ka ilm nahi shayed check the history first and then coments on bikes...............bhai apni shan k khilaf koi comments berdasht nahi kertay so ager tareef kerni hay to kersaktay ho tareef k ilawa kuch bhi qabil-eqabool na hoga,understand
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rx115

LMAO!!!

very rightly said bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mehmood

brother there is some thing called professionalism zuban koi cheez hoti hai if u want people to understand ur point of view u must speak it in a reasonable manner not the way u speak k champion na bano he is just showing his concern according to the best of his knowledge who are u to challenge his knowledge wat eva he said was for the betterment of ur BRAND

i was very ready to buy STORM in the eid days was going to give away my GS150 and get it but the sole reason i didnt buy was U and ur attitude just turned me away to behtar hai k ap agr apni product ki marketing is tarha na karain to shayad zayada bik jaye

aur storm walay thread par pata lag he gaya tha kon champion ban,nay ki koshish kar raha hai bro its not long ago or forgotten fact durso ki izzat afzai na karain apnay daman main jhankain

Shuria!

p.s. this is excel thread and i think we should be much focused to this rather thab repeating the history again with that RAVI

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@automotor
    @ars99

yes brothers u are ryt the bike is not that bad but the way they want to purge in the market is some wat alarming
    i also got a bike for a friend but he is a bit disappointed due to minor things but not worth discussing here is not a RAVI thread

and i respect every ones opinion

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@princesaqib u r right bro we shud comments on EXCEL125 rather 000000000,s
    i think the price is much high if they wanna intro new one then they shud had intoductory price arround 60 to 65k.
    i have seen another indian bike (KINETIC125) that was lookin good specially engine but the price is also high 90k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rx115

exactly bro if u see my previous reply dats wat i said that on probation period they shud launch there bike in market with massive campaigns and introductory price 70k tk honi he cahheye atleast

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have a visit to rwp on monday i will surely see this bike and as ars99 said that quality of parts is good then if the bike gives good feul consumption and performance then it surely has some potential to go up

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and many people mistake performance with top speed but speed isnt everything if it delivers 110 or 120 top speed then it enuff for a 125cc bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@princesaqib HHHHHMMMM but we r all paksitani and we need today more or less,hum nay kabhi future planing nahi ki is liae log aik din main karore pati banna chahtay hain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RX115

@princesaqib u r right bro we shud comments on EXCEL125 rather 000000000,s i think the price is much high if they wanna intro new one then they shud had intoductory price arround 60 to 65k. i have seen another indian bike (KINETIC125) that was lookin good specially engine but the price is also high 90k.

TUM ACHI TARA SE JANTEY HO K POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE BOTH COMMENTS WERE ANSWERED BY ME TO ALL AND PLS DO NOT INTERFARE OTHERS COMMENTS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@princesaqib u r right bro we shud comments on EXCEL125 rather 000000000,s i think the price is much high if they wanna intro new one then they shud had intoductory price arround 60 to 65k. i have seen another indian bike (KINETIC125) that was lookin good specially engine but the price is also high 90k.

TUM ACHI TARA SE JANTEY HO K POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE BOTH COMMENTS WERE ANSWERED BY ME TO ALL AND PLS DO NOT INTERFARE OTHERS COMMENTS

[/quote]

thatswhy u wanted to delete the all posts of pakwheelers which was not acceptable by u or were not in praising form (and u made request to @kamranaslam to remove these kind of all posts).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mehmood SAHIB PLZ DONT TRY TO CREATE PANIC IN HERE AND PLZ STICK TO THE TOPIC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by princesaqib

i have a visit to rwp on monday i will surely see this bike and as ars99 said that quality of parts is good then if the bike gives good feul consumption and performance then it surely has some potential to go up

When ever u visit rwp then also get visit to motorcycle plaza near waris khan road.on first floor u will see the KENETIC125.I NEED UR COMMENTS ON THIS BIKE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List