0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan

I went to waris khan yesterday and saw this bike in display of Excel dealer i believe its not a well known brand here but i like the shape and quality was quite good so does any one have any idea about this bike or its performance if do then please share.

Price is 95,000 Rs

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612103

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612104

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612105

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612106

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612107

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612108

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612109

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612110

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612111

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -612112

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed very attractive bikes, but would they also perform good as well. Still nobody knows about it.

I wonder why any motorcycle cant beat hond 125 in accelration.

These bikes look very good in showrooms but they are very delicate and need a lot of maintenance and care.

Besides these are also not modified to meet local needs.

I would recommend bike dealers to initially import cruiser/commuter type bikes because everyone is accustomed to use flat seat motorcycles and they cant readily adopt these sporty shapes bikes with naked chain covers and inclined seats.

And what if somebody buys these fancy motorcycles that looks so powerful and sporty but a regular honda 125 or yamaha 100 passes from your right or left and u just see him going and cant do nothing.

Dont know about other guys but for me beauty without performance is nothing.

If they cant perform than whats fun in importing and buying these dandy looking bikes. why not buy and old shaped bike that can take u to every where in Pakistan with even tripling.

Why not import a real cruiser looking bike (with modern features like disk brakes, self start, fancy controls etc) that is acceptable to most of the persons even if they are slow because ppl are accustomed to them and like them.

e.g

Instead of this 125

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan - tn storm LR9 PakWheels com

this shoud be imported

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan - tn cruiser JFT PakWheels com

and it should also be light weight and modifed to local needs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

truly said above but do you know what are the problems i feel are there actually the parts and modifications i my self have beaten many cg125s when i first got 125cc chineese bike in heavy body see my avater but after sometimes because of not proper parts and mechanics obviously my bike looses many times

in hyderabad there are just 10 to 12 mechanics they claims to be the good mechanics and into that mechanics 7 are just topi and and 3 are very high in price and 2 are real mechanics with honest price

another thing meri bike ka bach tyre puncture hogya . i went to about 5 to 6 tyre shops none of them get me repaired that tyre even the mechanism is same as cg125 then i took my car and my cousin we went to the mechanic then he opened it then we took that tyre to tyre shop they made it rite then i went back to the mechanic again tu fix it

another thing there is no problem in chain not even a single problem despite its open having just uppar cover not the down one

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ARS99

Dear where are the specs of this bike, without knowing specs how can a customer purchase @95000/- and some one have more clear pictures?
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mamehmood
    mehmood bhai i dont know about the specs thats y i created this thread so if anyone knows about it so he can tell all of us about its specs and more about quality and you are absouletly right that how can someone buy a bike worth 95,000 RS without even knowing its specs that is the reason this bike is still standing there i dont know anyone who have purchased it so we are all are waiting to hear from someone i will try to gather more info from the dealer who has it Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Folks
    I am the owner of the showroom

Excel is a local company and this model is imported from China. Do keep in mind if you go to china you can get good and bad both qualities its upto you that how much you pay and how much quality conscious you are. If you go to europe you can see china product with best quality. Most of the big companies have their factories in china like Cisco, HP, Nike and many more big names. So with this you just cant say that chinese product has bad quality.

As far as price is concerned 95000 is compay's price and if you think you can get this thing in 65K is not possible if Honda CG 125 is for 83K compare the assecories and extra stuff installed on the bike.

If someone is Intrested to buy or have any quries feel free to call me at:

Umer Ashraf

0321-5400001

0333-5611118

United Autos

N-21 Circular Road Rawalpindi.

Aagreed but where are the specefications? and some more clear pics?

[/quote]

DEAR CAN U PROVIDE SPECIFICATIONS?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mehmood wrote

u have too much knowledge about advertising and please keep it with ur self my management is more professional and they know batter than you that what, where, who, when will do advertisement either print media or electronic media. we have our own planning why u are so much concern on advertisement of Ravi, do u have any bike, do u want to buy Ravi Piaggio if yes then pls contact me i will fullfil ur all needs. otherwise please do not comment such things which are not related to you.

"bhai jan Champion banney ki koshash mat karen"
    @mehmood

1st of all,
    I apalogize as I might hurt your feelings
    . Then if you don't mind, let me clerify the things annoyed you.

1) I don't have "too much" knowledge of advertising, I just suggest what I observe aur bhai jaan! ideas share karney k lea hotey hein, apney paas rakhney k lea nahi:p however next time I'll "keep my suggestion with myself":p

2) I neither own a 2 wheeler nor interested in purchasing Storm 125 or any other. As far as my concerrn with Piaggio, I don't like to ride on a bike, but it doesn't mean I DON'T LIKE BIKES Actually I like Storm 125 because it's the first ever Euro standered 125cc bike of Pakistan. Therefore I want to see these bikes on roads and therefore I suggest ppl to buy Storm 125 instead of other low quality bikes. & that's why I suggest something +ve to increase its sale. Undoubtly your team is 100 times smarter than me, they must know how to improve. I don't have rights to ask you to do something.

it was just a suggestion & if you feel angry, again I apologize

3) Aap k hotey hue koi CHAMPION kasey ban sakta hai???

(wesey asal CHAMPION tu Stom 125 hi hai :p)

@enigmatool

Thanks for agreement

@Ars99

Does it have self-start & radiator?
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

PKB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

abey yeh excel tou advertisement mein ravi piaggio sa bhi gayi guzri hai! in sa tou koi net mein he bike ki pics aur specs dene keliye band tak nahi rakha jata!
    Fear is no Policy - Surrender is no Option

PKB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

o bhai please someone delete my above post!
    yeh maine jo baad mein princesaqib aur princesultan k azhar e hayalat aur unkay jawabat parhay hain iskay baad main apnay saray ilfaz wapis leta hoon.

PLEASE MERI KOI UPAR WALI POST DELETE KARDAY! issay pehle k mehmood bhai k hathy char jaye, kahan phasa liya hai mainay apni masoom si jaan ko
    Fear is no Policy - Surrender is no Option

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My request to all

''ACHEY BACHOON KI TARA BE POSITIVE''

Motorcycle section badnam nai hona chahey and i am not champion and don't want to be champion.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uashraf

@ars99

dear please share specification

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PKB

o bhai please someone delete my above post! yeh maine jo baad mein princesaqib aur princesultan k azhar e hayalat aur unkay jawabat parhay hain iskay baad main apnay saray ilfaz wapis leta hoon. PLEASE MERI KOI UPAR WALI POST DELETE KARDAY! issay pehle k mehmood bhai k hathy char jaye, kahan phasa liya hai mainay apni masoom si jaan ko

dont worry bro aisa kuch nahi its a free forum and as mehmood bhai says its democracy to aap bhi keh saktay hain but mehmood bhai is also a nice man but some time .................

wo bhi kya karain he is just an employee yes marketing wagaira k decisions corporate level par hotay hain and he is providing the service of every thing u want to know he can tell and also can arrange a test ride for u so dont matter but frankly speaking GTO walay strong marketing kar rahay hain i see there add i see there banners and i also go there leaf let twice with sundays news paper

may be companies have some other better plans so advert by word of mounth etc. . . .

but we would have loved to see a commercial atleast but this topic is close so jahan tak excel ki baat hai i went to isb, few days back to gather the info and specs and some more clear picx but islamic walay incident ki wajah se i had to come back but will visit soon and update the topic for out fellows

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

o bhai please someone delete my above post! yeh maine jo baad mein princesaqib aur princesultan k azhar e hayalat aur unkay jawabat parhay hain iskay baad main apnay saray ilfaz wapis leta hoon. PLEASE MERI KOI UPAR WALI POST DELETE KARDAY! issay pehle k mehmood bhai k hathy char jaye, kahan phasa liya hai mainay apni masoom si jaan ko

dont worry bro aisa kuch nahi its a free forum and as mehmood bhai says its democracy to aap bhi keh saktay hain but mehmood bhai is also a nice man but some time .................

wo bhi kya karain he is just an employee yes marketing wagaira k decisions corporate level par hotay hain and he is providing the service of every thing u want to know he can tell and also can arrange a test ride for u so dont matter but frankly speaking GTO walay strong marketing kar rahay hain i see there add i see there banners and i also go there leaf let twice with sundays news paper

may be companies have some other better plans so advert by word of mounth etc. . . .

but we would have loved to see a commercial atleast but this topic is close so jahan tak excel ki baat hai i went to isb, few days back to gather the info and specs and some more clear picx but islamic walay incident ki wajah se i had to come back but will visit soon and update the topic for out fellows

[/quote]

First of all this not my created thread for Storm125 but with due apologies let me clear that RAVI have all kind of long term and short term plannings and u pwople will see the things hapenning on well intime.

we will use all kind of media but let the time come, we are doing what is necessary at the moment.

HOSLA RAKHEN BHAI JAN AP KI TASALI HO GI INSHALLAH..........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If I rate Excel:

Style: 10/10 (in Pakistan)

Braking power: 9/10

Price: 4/10

Road Grip: 8/10

Performence: ???

Fuel economy: ???

My friend had taken a short trail on his friend Excel, so he told me about its road grip & braking which are superb(Y)

If they level its price with CG 125 Deluxe (as they're going to launch a new model with self start, 5 speed & attractive design) then it'll really give a tough time to Honda. ppl avoid with chinese because ZIMCO 70 wasn't a successful bike.
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSultan

If I rate Excel:

Style: 10/10 (in Pakistan)

Braking power: 9/10

Price: 4/10

Road Grip: 8/10

Performence: ???

Fuel economy: ???

My friend had taken a short trail on his friend Excel, so he told me about its road grip & braking which are superb(Y)

If they level its price with CG 125 Deluxe (as they're going to launch a new model with self start, 5 speed & attractive design) then it'll really give a tough time to Honda. ppl avoid with chinese because ZIMCO 70 wasn't a successful bike.

Honda is most popular and proved bike thats why its selling about RS 90,000/- but a bike newly enterring in the market and there is no network and no parts back up so how can they sell it @ Rs. 90,000/- even people do not know features

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mamehmood Sb: My apologies but what is price for Piago? same thing with Piago after service network? I am taking about Rawalpindi Islamabad specially there was only one warranty shop which was closed because Ravi wasnt paying him salaries and rent.

The price difference b/w ur piago and excel is due to specs i really dont want to start a chain of replies but to tell u to be honest whn u coment and dont always keep your job loyality in mind hope u understand.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uashraf

mamehmood Sb: My apologies but what is price for Piago? same thing with Piago after service network? I am taking about Rawalpindi Islamabad specially there was only one warranty shop which was closed because Ravi wasnt paying him salaries and rent.

The price difference b/w ur piago and excel is due to specs i really dont want to start a chain of replies but to tell u to be honest whn u coment and dont always keep your job loyality in mind hope u understand.

FIRST OF ALL PLS NOTE THAT YOUR PROVIDED INFORMATION IS VERY WRONG SO BE SURE AND THEN COMMENT ON ANY ONE BECAUSE WE NEVER PAY SALARY TO ANY OUR WARRANTY DEALER IN PAKISTAN AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION WE HAVE THREE WARRANTY DEALERS IN RAWALPINDI IN PAST

BUT NOW TWO WARRANTY DEALERS PRESENTLY WORKING IN RAWALPINDI AS FAR AS OUR SERVICES ARE CONCERN WE ARE LITTLE BIT WEEK IN PINDI BUT ASSURE ALL CUSTOMERS THAT WILL IMPROVE VERY SOON I AM COMMING TO PINDI VERY SOON.

I DONT WANT TO COMPARE EXECLL 125 WITH RAVI PIAGGIO UNLESS I HAVE SEEN IT AND UNLESS I HAVE SPECS

IF U HAVE SPECS PLS POST HERE FOR YOUR VALUED CUSTOMERS

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FC

too much high price.... The only thing that i like in this bike is the needles positions in the metre.....

you're right man, these guages makes you feel like you're rolling on Hayabusa or any other super bike

this is our ZXMCO ZX-125

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -1010134

New Excel 125 Made in Pakistan -1010135
    (Y) Giddy Up!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaioo; mujhay tu yeh bike bauhat pasand aya hay, specially that black one is awsome.

jahan tak baat hai parts aur repair/maintenance ki, jab hum nay yeh ZXMCO 125 liya tha tu zehein say baat nikal di thi kay loog kahein gy kay "China made hay", "resale nahi hay", " adday parts nahi millday" and blah blah. buss aik shauq say li thi kay daikhnay mein Super Bike lagti hay. thats all. Chill Karro ;D
    (Y) Giddy Up!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yesss , its look great but tell me its fuel consumption , transmition etc.

and also engine noises or sound because new models got many noises very early time even in a first year. brief me completely.

thanks
    ~~~"Creativity is just your wiliness to take step beyond"~~~ Feel the innovation power !!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

where is the topic