1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki eco query

Aoa , i previously asked u guys about how to upgrade my bike , and people here on the forum suggested me to get the sprocket size to 15/38 or something like that , i went to a couple of shops(in karimabad karachi ) and they all said that it could not be done ,

secondly i also wanted to put bigger tyres in my bike so that the grip improves and there is better braking but they said that this can't also be done and i have to stick with original tyre

let me tell u this that i dont race my bike but when im on sharae-e-faisal everyday , the traffic is moving very fast 80-90 kph , and coz i have always driven a car i find the grip and brakes very very very dangerous one wrong move and i am dead , i want to keep up with the pace of the traffic coz i think its safer than driving slow and getting hit by a tanker or bus or high speed car , at 80-90kph (the suzuki meter shows 100-120) it feels like the bike is demanding another gear but there are only 4 gears, and it runs heavy ( bike is fine , maybe i feel like this coz its my first bike ) that is when i leave the acclerator and dont prees the clutch it starts to deccelerate(gear breaking) , cars dont do lke that in 4th gear if u r at 70-80 and leave accelerator pedal they keep going at that speed only very little decceleration.

i dont want to race or acccelerate very quicly , but i do want decent speeds without engine throtilling at full , and good grip and brakes , the max speed of sprinter eco bike is more than enough for me , just the above probs are bothering me , can anything be done to ??

or do i have to buy a suzuki 150 ??? would that solve my probs , ??

also if a get a budget of 150,000 - 170,000 what can i get i want something which is tension free , no repair probs( ie cant be repaired, or bad model) , availibility of parts and of course a good bike?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u can cal 2 discus in details
    Mr Imran MOD of PBC Pakistan @ 0344 444 27 26
    me @ 0314 4179 007
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

regarding speed metter..u are right, suzuki shows 5 to 7 Km more than real ...but this fault only wid all 110cc (suzuki) bikes...at least in pak..

and abt cg-150cc..yes its nice too...also there is no problem or fault wid its speed metter...even it shows correct reading of speed and covered distance wid trip metter too..

if u want to switch towards 150, u should consider GS125 too..because i observed that gs125cc has the same speed and also it can achieve "FULL Metter"..both GS150 and GS125 have 5speed transmission..this aspects give more value them against Honda 125 (simple n delux)..GS series is smoth at high speeds ..coz of 5th gear! fuel average is about 45 plus, no matter whether u have GS 125 or 150.

only thing is to maintain the GS..so, u wil have to always tune it to authorised suzuki mechanics..

it is saying that mobleoil filter should be change after 2K Kms..i changed fuel filters maximum four times since i bought my Suzuki SD110 before 4 years

gud luck for future.
    ALLAH is my best friend...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Ahmeabdullahkhan

Bro i can understand ur prob fully... This happens with ur bike bcoz it is just 110cc and cars are atleast 800cc, Car's engines have higher Topspeeds, bt if u drive a santro @ 150 and leave its accelerator u will get the same engine braking lyk the bike....

ALL VEHICLES NEAR THEIOR TOP SPEED OR @ HIGH RPMS RESPOND LYK THAT.

So go 4 a bike with a bigger engine... Heavy bikes also have got extreme engine braking alltough they have large engines

WHAT YOU NEED IS A CRUiSEING BIKE, i.e. SUZUKI GS 150, The only proper & Comfortable bike with less engine braking, 5 gears, Higher topspeed and a smoother engine u will have v.less engine braking...
    Go 4 a GS 150!

Best of luck!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Assalam-o-alaikum

i have bought suzuki sprinter eco 2007 for rupees 28k in excelent condition
    its great bike acceleration is good and road grip is also good
    the problem i m facing is its avg is just 40km per litre and spedometer is showing 10 km greater than its orgnal speed
    kindly suggest me wt to do for avg
    regards
    Abdullah

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List