Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Efi

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Efi

    Hi guys, any body knows about EFI, i wana install it in my 125

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    punk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,090
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lol

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    JANANKKKKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    u cant install in 125. you have to buy a 70 fr using it
    M O D E R A T O R

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedmfarooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default efi

    efi stands for Electronic Fuel Injection

    as far as i know you cant INSTALL it as it is not an after market add on kit like a turbo charger or a super charger...it is a technology that is inherently built into your engines design and its various components.

    an engine is either efi or carburetor based and im guessing a person cant modify a carburetor engine into an efi engine as both technologies use different methods for mixing the air and fuel mixture.

    if im wrong about this and it is at all possible id like to know how!

  5. #5
    FC
    FC is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,376
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Turbo to lag jaata hai 125 mein lkn y makiing so many threads for this
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    khan8178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    uff haaad hai yar...............
    -

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    punk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,090
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lmao

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    86rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,559
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lolz!!!!!
    http://www.darsequran.com/

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    yamaha135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It is possible and it has been done before but it requires tonnes of work and money for it to take place, you need a better electrical system, bigger battery, lots of modifications on the frame, modifications on the engine to name a few, something that in the end isn't just worth doing it in a practical sense.

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,435
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    LoL!
    this thread gave me a good chuckle
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what the ?
    EFI 125
    crazy
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    there is nothing to be laugh about yamaha R125 is a 125cc bike with fuel injection system

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    Meeteepao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    Turbo to lag jaata hai 125 mein lkn y makiing so many threads for this
    Yaar kesay lagjata hai?? I dont know whats wrong with you people!

    "Karachi may turbo lagjata hai ... Karachi may turbo lagjata hai.."

    Agar lagta hai ... give full details of costs and location from where it is done!

    I've contacted dozens of Turbocharger and Supercharger manufacturers and exporters in China, they ALL said there is NO turbochargers being manufactured for 125cc bikes.

    Turbos are not like spark plugs, just plug them in and off you go! Its a complete kit, it needs an oil pump for cooling the turbo, along with all the ducting and piping. And turbos require routine maintenance!

    These stupid claims and other stupid claims from people drive me nuts.

    In some other forums, people say that CG125 deluxe can go upto to 160km/hr! I dont know why people take so much pride and seriousness in BULLSHITTING openly in forums.

    So stop acting like a noob for pete's sake!
    Rollin' on a hundred chromed spokes

  14. #14
     is offline
    Follow
    's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    may be he is asking for CDi system

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    yamaha135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meeteepao View Post
    Yaar kesay lagjata hai?? I dont know whats wrong with you people!

    "Karachi may turbo lagjata hai ... Karachi may turbo lagjata hai.."

    Agar lagta hai ... give full details of costs and location from where it is done!

    I've contacted dozens of Turbocharger and Supercharger manufacturers and exporters in China, they ALL said there is NO turbochargers being manufactured for 125cc bikes.

    Turbos are not like spark plugs, just plug them in and off you go! Its a complete kit, it needs an oil pump for cooling the turbo, along with all the ducting and piping. And turbos require routine maintenance!

    These stupid claims and other stupid claims from people drive me nuts.

    In some other forums, people say that CG125 deluxe can go upto to 160km/hr! I dont know why people take so much pride and seriousness in BULLSHITTING openly in forums.

    So stop acting like a noob for pete's sake!
    I know none of the chinese companies make turbo chargers but you do realize that many'er motorcycles do come with turbo's? 1983 Yamaha XJ650 for one, one can install the wastegate, pump, exhaust system etc from it and put it on a 125 or even a 70, but as the case with the EFI system, installing it will be very impractical and will require lots of intense labor hours to make it effective. However ruling out the possibility that it cant be done is just very untrue.

    As for the claims of a 125 deluxe reaching 160 kmph, If a CD70 that usually does 70/80 kmph Stock can go upto 120 kmph with lots of engine and weight reduction modifications, why cant a 125 deluxe that does 110/120 kmph Stock go upto 160 kmph with similar modifications?

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    Meeteepao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha135 View Post
    I know none of the chinese companies make turbo chargers but you do realize that many'er motorcycles do come with turbo's? 1983 Yamaha XJ650 for one, one can install the wastegate, pump, exhaust system etc from it and put it on a 125 or even a 70, but as the case with the EFI system, installing it will be very impractical and will require lots of intense labor hours to make it effective. However ruling out the possibility that it cant be done is just very untrue.

    As for the claims of a 125 deluxe reaching 160 kmph, If a CD70 that usually does 70/80 kmph Stock can go upto 120 kmph with lots of engine and weight reduction modifications, why cant a 125 deluxe that does 110/120 kmph Stock go upto 160 kmph with similar modifications?

    I know some bikes come with turbo chargers - but I dont think they are company fitted. But even if they are do you seriously think it can be fitted on a CG125 or a 70CC? Do you think the engine of a 70cc or a 125cc bike will be producing enough pressure for the turbocharger's turbines to run as they would in 650cc bike?

    The Chinese say that the smallest engine on which I turbocharger can be fitted in is a 250cc bike.

    And as far as your belief of a 125cc bike going upto 160km/hr ... its impossible. Strip of the entire bike, put some foam pads and use it as a seat - fill it with high octane and do all the changes to the sprockets and everything else, it may go upto 130km/hr-135km/hr. It wont go any higher than that.

    160km/hr is a very high speed, its not a joke.

    If you want it to go upto to 160km./hr, you will have to bore its piston chambers and increase their capacity from 125 cubic centimeters to 150 cubic centimeters. 150 cubic centimeters is the maximum possible boring you can do to run on the stock braking and suspension setup.

    Rollin' on a hundred chromed spokes

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad_scorpio21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    may be he is asking for CDi system
    Honda 125 is already CDI

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    Meeteepao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ Asad:

    He is talking about having an EFI system installed into the CG125
    Rollin' on a hundred chromed spokes

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    yamaha135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    34
    Posts
    403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meeteepao View Post
    I know some bikes come with turbo chargers - but I dont think they are company fitted. But even if they are do you seriously think it can be fitted on a CG125 or a 70CC? Do you think the engine of a 70cc or a 125cc bike will be producing enough pressure for the turbocharger's turbines to run as they would in 650cc bike?

    The Chinese say that the smallest engine on which I turbocharger can be fitted in is a 250cc bike.

    And as far as your belief of a 125cc bike going upto 160km/hr ... its impossible. Strip of the entire bike, put some foam pads and use it as a seat - fill it with high octane and do all the changes to the sprockets and everything else, it may go upto 130km/hr-135km/hr. It wont go any higher than that.

    160km/hr is a very high speed, its not a joke.

    If you want it to go upto to 160km./hr, you will have to bore its piston chambers and increase their capacity from 125 cubic centimeters to 150 cubic centimeters. 150 cubic centimeters is the maximum possible boring you can do to run on the stock braking and suspension setup.

    The effectiveness of the Turbo charger wasn't really the question you raised, it was the possibility of it being installable or not was.

    Yes, a CD70 or a 125 can be turbo charged
    Will it be effective enough? It won't be fully effective indeed but there certainly will be a boost present.

    As for your disbelief of the Deluxe not reaching 160kmph, to each his own. All i can simply do is share my personal experiences. If you notice my emphasis in my previous post was never on weight reduction only, It was mostly on the heavy engine modifications that will be needed to achieve the speed which you consider is impossible.

    Approximately 2 years back from now there was this friend who used to love racing, with very few and slightly effective modifications on his '94 125 he was able to race out every 125 and end up on the winning side, however, the days of his being happy about winning were short numbered as a friend of his bought a RX115 and started to kick the living bejesus out of his 125, and why not, the rx115 did 150kmph while the 125 did 115-120kmph. He asked what he needs to do to win against the RX115, I answered by simply getting a RX115, he said I love my 125 and want to outrun it with it only, I said there will be heavy engine modifications to achieve that, to which he agreed upon without any hesitancy.

    Here are the list of mods that I did on his engine, I wish only increasing the cylinder size helped us achieve the speed he needed as you mentioned, but that just isn't how it is on a 4 stroke.

    Crank welded
    Connecting rod stroked
    Bored Engine Block
    Bored a 180cc Piston (Boring the Cylinder to accept it is relatively hard but not impossible)
    Oversized Valves
    CD175 Carburetor

    and lots of other minor modifications, i.e: sprockets, Ignition timing moded, oil cooler added, weight reduced, added a star/hero front disc brake setup on it too.

    The outcome: It ended up doing 165-170kmph with relative ease and was able to outrun the Rx115 in pretty much every race that involved a long run.

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Efi in 125 :d
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •