hi to all dear members
i have been using this dyl yd70 dhoom for the past one year...
what i would like to know is that all the dyl yd 70 users plz share ur statistics regarding its performance especially oil economy..
as i have mentiond that i have been using it for the past one year and i have done almost 12000 km on it... i use it daily for almost 40 km whiich is entirly a distance of 3 main patches each approx 6km .(6 X 3 ) one side..double it to 40 for 2 way usage. and after much thorogh examination i have found its economy to be at max 47 km/liter whilst running 80 % of the time in economy zone and the rest of 20% in almost full throttle
and on my asking from variuos mechanics about its economy they claim it to be 45 to 48.. i say many mechanics say this.. and they say honda cd 70 can achieve well above 60km/liter.. also questioning with my friends reveals that honda cd 70 can give them at least 55 km/lter depending on the style of ride. and all users of 70cc chaina mal say that they can hardly achieve 50 ... (read chaina mal as hero cd 70, super , ravi ,super asia, etc..)
so plz all users of 70 particularly dyl post ur avg.. and riding style. ... this will help other fed up users to make at least a better 2 ya 4 paisa decision...
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad