Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 'Shocking story of a Pakistani biker' - Please think about it!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 'Shocking story of a Pakistani biker' - Please think about it!

a wake up call for all stunt-men out there, atleast think about your parents.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have seen the video & I was abt to cry while mother was telling story. May the guy get well very soon.
    @ All bikers.. Plz plz use atleast halmets & do other precautionary measurments while doing such stupid stunts.
    "FRONTIER FOUR BY FOUR"
    Life begins, where road ends..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

to err is human..
    they will never listen and this will continue to happen...
    sigh*
    REAL men drive manual cars!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meeno666 View Post
    this is going to hurt many of you out there: all nations that move forward, boast of thrill-seekers - since the history of mankind. only this week, a couple of old people (male 47, female 65) died of a hot-air-balloon collapse crossing the ocean. will that stop the goras from flying balloons? NEVER! on sept 7 2010, 54 year-old veteran skyscraper climber dan goodwin climbed a 58-storey building using suction cups and NO SAFETY MEASURES. grow up, pakistan. people keep dying and getting crippled every day venturing to climb mountains, hunt dangerous animals and or perform other stunts. individuals are expendable. throughout history, nations whose men were not afraid of risks, thrills and adventures have led the world. sissy nations whose mothers are not willling to sacrifice their children are doomed.

please note that i'm a father of 2 grown-up children. with my family, i still perform the wheely, swim, sky-dive and mountaineer. and the less said about the way i drive the better. i've been injured more than once, so have each of my children. may Allah help us all.
    who told u that?

its the scientists, engineers and researchers who are the men responsible for putting those nations in leading positions.

Its "Ilam", that puts you in a leading position.

climbing a mountain gives the country absolutely nothing, realistically. It has no link with their ability to dominate over other nations.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Drive safe all and always wear a halmet. Bless all the bikers
    <FM>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On 2nd of eid i saw an accident of a family going on Honda 125. Both husband wife were minorly injured but the child had such a severe cut on his leg that i was able to see his bone through his muscles.
    ReasoN???????
    The bike was not maintaining an adequate distance from the car which shunted in to other vehicle. PLEASE ITS a REQUEST AlwayS keep a distance of at least 10 meters. Use side mirrors , dont turn back while riding.
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedhasan92110 View Post
    ReasoN???????
    The bike was not maintaining an adequate distance from the car which shunted in to other vehicle. PLEASE ITS a REQUEST AlwayS keep a distance of at least 10 meters. Use side mirrors , dont turn back while riding.
    Agreed.......

And generally, most of our bikers did not use side mirrors. Plz use side mirrors and keep a safe distance between two vehicles. It's a universal rule.

Have a safe ride.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair000 View Post
    lucky enough to have a dad to call
    respect him, love him whilst you can. Not every1 is lucky like you. I still miss my dad and feel there was much I could do.....Regrets, Regrets

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Heart wrenching tale of a handsome young man. Very unfortunate.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They guy who posted ....... mothers are not willing to sacrifice or something....I got something to say to him:

You skydive, wheelie or whatever.........What do you prove in the end and above all, speaking of great nations.......What have you contributed to the nation building or done to bring us some name.........??? **** Can

11. 31-08-2012, 11:38 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    local spammer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well as sports with proper gears we always appreciate it but on the roads wheeling or racing like fools and you think you are rossi...
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

13. 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    local spammer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thankyou rossi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

An addition
    Dash cam catches crashes of bikes...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=485_1349309604

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Their bikes should be taken away and crushed like they do in usa to street racers.
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alas the the people of now a days play there lives and did not think about there family, about there parents, may God help his mother who is still love him and praying for his health, may God bless him and give more strength to his mother.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnok View Post
    Alas the the people of now a days play there lives and did not think about there family, about there parents, may God help his mother who is still love him and praying for his health, may God bless him and give more strength to his mother.
    dear fellows, i saw a dood wala on 2 stroke yamaha 100 around 3 months back on G.T. Road (wazirabad Road) 15 KM south of Wazirabad that in the morning time he donot have the side mirrors and he gave indicator to turn from a u-turn and only moved his neck to the right side (as people used to tilt their neck a little to right to move to right side and left to move to left- this has become another standard indicator only in Pakistan) and then without looking back as he had lots of load of milk on back he turned sharply.
    What i saw with my eyes was horrible---- a loaded truck passed over him and his bike --- the milk was all over the road with the blood of the poor guy; he died on spot and I cant describe his condition ofter the accident..... I cant sleep that night as that image always kept coming back to my mind. He also wasn't wearing any helmet but even if he had one ; it would not had helped him anyway.

From that day on, i put back both of my side mirrors on my bike. Whenever i use to turn on GT road now; first i give indicator , look in side mirrors ; and then look back to check for the "blind spot" and after that I turn with ease and dont hurry or panic.

My request to all riders is that use indicators to turn , and must use side mirrors at least on the G.T. road as there is heavy and speedy traffic there. One more thing i really wish should be their by automobile manufacturers in the bikes is the indicator to go straight (both indicators blinking at the same time) that is a must when you are crossing a chowk you know.

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    dear fellows, i saw a dood wala on 2 stroke yamaha 100 around 3 months back on G.T. Road (wazirabad Road) 15 KM south of Wazirabad that in the morning time he donot have the side mirrors and he gave indicator to turn from a u-turn and only moved his neck to the right side (as people used to tilt their neck a little to right to move to right side and left to move to left- this has become another standard indicator only in Pakistan) and then without looking back as he had lots of load of milk on back he turned sharply.
    What i saw with my eyes was horrible---- a loaded truck passed over him and his bike --- the milk was all over the road with the blood of the poor guy; he died on spot and I cant describe his condition ofter the accident..... I cant sleep that night as that image always kept coming back to my mind. He also wasn't wearing any helmet but even if he had one ; it would not had helped him anyway.

From that day on, i put back both of my side mirrors on my bike. Whenever i use to turn on GT road now; first i give indicator , look in side mirrors ; and then look back to check for the "blind spot" and after that I turn with ease and dont hurry or panic.

My request to all riders is that use indicators to turn , and must use side mirrors at least on the G.T. road as there is heavy and speedy traffic there. One more thing i really wish should be their by automobile manufacturers in the bikes is the indicator to go straight (both indicators blinking at the same time) that is a must when you are crossing a chowk you know.

regards
    At last someone with correct observation. I have seen motorway police giving challan tickets to motorcycle riders with two or more passengers some of them children sitting on the tankee and motorcycles without back view mirrors for not wearing "helmets". This is the bull**** going on our roads and that too from our dumb motorway police. It seems like they are more interested in selling crap helmets manufactured or imported by some big fish than actual safety of the motorcyclists or other road users. I am not against helmets. But a helmet is at the best a "passive safety" feature which can sometimes save your head in case of accident but "back mirrors" are a an "active safety" feature which help you in avoiding that very accident in the first place. Back view mirrors are even more important when biker is wearing a helmet since helmets make your view restricted and necessitates the use of mirrors. In my personal opinion statistically a biker without helmet and back view mirrors should be more safe as compared to the one who is wearing a helmet and has no back view mirrors. I am sorry to say more than 90% of the motorcycles on our roads are without back mirrors and the riders are nothing but "khudkush bombers" on the roads. They have no regard for their own safety and for the safety of the other road users. BTW all indicators flashing simultaneously is a "Hazard Warning" not an indication for going straight on a chowk. These are the misconceptions/mistakes which are carried by the people who do not go through proper training process while getting their driving licenses. Definitely in this scenario the blame goes to the traffic police or the people who issue driving licenses.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I lost my office collegue my best friend and a college mate a secret sharer ... a person who was bound to marry his loved one in coming months who got himself educated to a senior engineer in last 25years... but he just went with a breeze because he made a hasty decision to cross two vehcles in speed and he lost control when he hit the side mirror of one of the car.. that was one of the few days he missed helmet in hast in home as per new company policy we had to arrive in time and he was getting late.. but speeding made it fatal for him .. he scrambeld between the two cars and slammed his head on the road .. and took his last breath ...

I went for condolance and this was the first time in decade of my young life I was unable to stop my emotions getting out of my eye when I see his mother .... it was .. ah... be safe guys..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vicky bro,
    INNA LILLAH HI WA INNA ALAIHE RAJIOON
    wese ap kis office mein work kerte hein? I agree helmet+side mirrors+indicators+horns+breaks seb ko check ker ke subah home se nikalna chahiye. it only takes 5 mins but may safe our and others life.
    @ bro Ehalin yes, driving licence NADRA se issue hona chahiye and test MP (Military Police) walon ko lena chahiye (but there must be govt driving schools in each district of pakistan)and it should be tough as its in UK/USA. so that ye Bus/Truck drivers and we too will be forced to qualify it before getting a vehicle on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I lost my office collegue my best friend and a college mate a secret sharer ... a person who was bound to marry his loved one in coming months who got himself educated to a senior engineer in last 25years... but he just went with a breeze because he made a hasty decision to cross two vehcles in speed and he lost control when he hit the side mirror of one of the car.. that was one of the few days he missed helmet in hast in home as per new company policy we had to arrive in time and he was getting late.. but speeding made it fatal for him .. he scrambeld between the two cars and slammed his head on the road .. and took his last breath ...

I went for condolance and this was the first time in decade of my young life I was unable to stop my emotions getting out of my eye when I see his mother .... it was .. ah... be safe guys..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Vicky bro,
    INNA LILLAH HI WA INNA ALAIHE RAJIOON
    wese ap kis office mein work kerte hein? I agree helmet+side mirrors+indicators+horns+breaks seb ko check ker ke subah home se nikalna chahiye. it only takes 5 mins but may safe our and others life.
    @ bro Ehalin yes, driving licence NADRA se issue hona chahiye and test MP (Military Police) walon ko lena chahiye (but there must be govt driving schools in each district of pakistan)and it should be tough as its in UK/USA. so that ye Bus/Truck drivers and we too will be forced to qualify it before getting a vehicle on the road.
    Brother, assigning all tasks to NADRA or the Military is no way of achieving the results. The responsible departments should be made effective rather than putting all the load on fauj. Pakistan me jo kaam kisi se seedha na ho rha ho fauj ko laga do, aur pir aitraaz karo k har dept me colonels aur majors bethay hain
    sawari labay na labay speed aik so nabbay (190)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, I have served in NADRA(as system engineer) ALHAMDULILLAH.
    NADRA is more willing to issue Driving Licence and Passport since ages; but it was not given the chance due to political/departmental reasons. It will not put any burden on NADRA however it will definately increase the revenue of this dept and general public will be saved from the corruption as well which we have to face in RPO/TP etc. And as far as traffic schools under MP; i meant to say that initially at district level some JCOs may be hired as head of the traffic school for training civilians and driving tests etc (the others under him may be hired from Traffic Police Dept). You know, NADRA has a corporate culture as in the begining most of the top management was from armed forces of Pakistan.

regards,
    Noman

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz87 View Post
    Brother, assigning all tasks to NADRA or the Military is no way of achieving the results. The responsible departments should be made effective rather than putting all the load on fauj. Pakistan me jo kaam kisi se seedha na ho rha ho fauj ko laga do, aur pir aitraaz karo k har dept me colonels aur majors bethay hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List