Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 111 of 111

Thread: My New DYL Junoon 2010 Black 6.09.10

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #101
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @zee, mechanical sound has nothing to do with electric problems ur facing and btw how can u be so sure ?
    can u explain ?

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @zee, mechanical sound has nothing to do with electric problems ur facing and btw how can u be so sure ?
    can u explain ?
    Both problems appeared at the same time (Last morning). Sound comes when starting bike. It starts on 2nd kick and gives sound both times. I guess there is some problem with the spark-plug. And also the engine is running really fast without any throttle.
    u better watch the video in the link i posted. U'll get to know it urself.

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i saw video , but there is no relation man, current comes from coil in magnet, which i guess is fine on ur bike , coz when it starts all ur electric connection works which shows current is coming from generator,
    only culprit is ur battery side connections which are responsible to provide current whenever generator isnt working and also this problem has nothing to do with spark plug ,
    regarding ur engine running fast adjust ur idle speed from the screw on carburetor or get it done if u dont know how, and make sure u have not accidentally pushed up the choke

  5. #104
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    i saw video , but there is no relation man, current comes from coil in magnet, which i guess is fine on ur bike , coz when it starts all ur electric connection works which shows current is coming from generator,
    only culprit is ur battery side connections which are responsible to provide current whenever generator isnt working and also this problem has nothing to do with spark plug ,
    regarding ur engine running fast adjust ur idle speed from the screw on carburetor or get it done if u dont know how, and make sure u have not accidentally pushed up the choke
    Thanks for the info bro.
    Got it repaired from shop.

  6. #105
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There is a strange noise coming from rear tire when I apply rear brakes. It sounds like sound of PULLING STRINGS. Don't know really what it is. Help me please. What should I do, claim warranty or get it repaired or ???
    YouTube - Yamaha Junoon Brake Sound

  7. #106
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @zee
    haha
    nothin to worry , just apply some grease to the springs in ur rear drum brakes

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami4985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nyc bike man
    lolx btw bike ki pics tou thk ha..khd ki pic ku lagai sth =p
    I do The IllEgal Through LeGaL Ways (RKH)

  9. #108
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @zee
    haha
    nothin to worry , just apply some grease to the springs in ur rear drum brakes
    Applied grease but sound is still there

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kami4985 View Post
    nyc bike man
    lolx btw bike ki pics tou thk ha..khd ki pic ku lagai sth =p
    lolx galti ho gaye janab

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    also oil the real brake lever , the point where it moves , plus there is a spring visible near the rear brake lever , apply grease to it also, and im sure it will go away, not a big problem to worry, happen to all bikes if their brake system isnt lubricated

  12. #111
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    also oil the real brake lever , the point where it moves , plus there is a spring visible near the rear brake lever , apply grease to it also, and im sure it will go away, not a big problem to worry, happen to all bikes if their brake system isnt lubricated
    I'll follow your instructions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •