0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post Mein konsi bike kharidon???????

Salam janab i want to purchase new motorcycle.
    but aisa hay k chinese ka to koi mood ni hay or han mere pas already 125 classic hay or ab mera mood hay ye chotay bhai ko de kr koi new liya jaye.
    plz all suggest me abt these bikes.
    Honda 125 Deluxe
    Suzuki 110 sprinter
    Suzuki 125 or 150
    Yamaha junoon????????????
    Plz comment which bike n why.
    thnx a lot dear

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

go for honda 125.
    both ache hai r market b hai yar is ki
    ( TEEN WALA DABA WALA CHADAR WALA SUZUKI WALA)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But mein honda classic 125 use kr raha hun not comfortable so wana some change dear

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for ravi piaagio if u dont have any mood for selling again

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@brightways4u
    It seems that you live in Okara, so you have more things to consider than someone living in a big city. First, which companies have service centers or workshops in your city. I expect Honda and Yamaha to be there, and it seems there is a dealer for Suzuki as well. I would suggest that you choose a company that has a workshop in your city and spares are available. Then, first decide about your usage: short distance, in-city, local, long, out-of-city, long distance, frequently long distance. Second choose your priority between: comfort, economy, style, power, speed/acceleration and RESALE etc. Only then choose a bike. Remember there is no bike that is the best in more than 2 categories and even that will be contested by the other bike's fans. So don't make a fool of yourself by going for a bike that is the most powerful, fastest, highest speed, economical and stylish all at the same time, as there is no such bike. First define your usage and priorities and then others can suggest. Otherwise, everyone will blindly and foolishly tell you to buy the bike that they have, whether it suits you or not, simply because they like it.
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thnx asab bhai actually baat ye hay k mein ne apni bike ki kabi service tuning ni karwai bcoz i m student of mechanical engineering. so except ring piston change mein bike ka sb kaam kr leta hun by hand easily.
    so i think so k aisi ho jo k honda 125 classic se behtar ho. so i think ye comfortable ni hay bt spare parts or mechanic easily availble hein. but uncommfotable, extra fuel consumption etc. ye is k fault hein so i wana know k kon si loon which i hav to buy. mein ne daily max 50 km drive ho gi wo b sunday off hoga or sirf mein ne chalani hay.etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u talk abt fuel average than even GS 150 cant do more than cg 125, both have almost same average ,
    u can get ravi piaggio , coz of its better fuel economy and most comfortable suspension in its class plus its control is also very good among the other options available to u but problem will be that u dont have its spare parts and service centers as much common as Honda has
    so if money isnt a problem than go for cg 125 deluxe , its expensive but atleast u can get its service and spares within ur city easily plus its suspension and control matches piaggio ,so if u can sacrifice a little performance over comfort then go for it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@brightways..i have used delux and nodoubt its very comfortable so if u are already using classic 125 and now u want to buy another so go for delux

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you want to go opposite of cg125, then get Yamaha junoon, it is everything that 125 is not, i.e. Yamaha doesn't have great pick or high speed or as good resale value as CG125, but it is more comfortable than CG and also has better fuel economy and much better looks. It is one of the best road bikes in terms of comfort. I myself have CG125, after riding that Yamaha feels so comfy, but u have to compromise on power as Junoon is only 100cc engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Try Kawasaki GTO 110 cc or 125 2STROKE ..
    they are faster and comfortable . than other bikes .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asad01 View Post
    @brightways4u
    It seems that you live in Okara, so you have more things to consider than someone living in a big city. First, which companies have service centers or workshops in your city. I expect Honda and Yamaha to be there, and it seems there is a dealer for Suzuki as well. I would suggest that you choose a company that has a workshop in your city and spares are available. Then, first decide about your usage: short distance, in-city, local, long, out-of-city, long distance, frequently long distance. Second choose your priority between: comfort, economy, style, power, speed/acceleration and RESALE etc. Only then choose a bike. Remember there is no bike that is the best in more than 2 categories and even that will be contested by the other bike's fans. So don't make a fool of yourself by going for a bike that is the most powerful, fastest, highest speed, economical and stylish all at the same time, as there is no such bike. First define your usage and priorities and then others can suggest. Otherwise, everyone will blindly and foolishly tell you to buy the bike that they have, whether it suits you or not, simply because they like it.
    Well done Asad01 Bro well done ....... every single word absolutely right .... i think you have pointed out the GOLDEN POINTS to make a selection of a new bike.... Bravo bro Bravo !!!! well done Hatts off to ya ......
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulfat View Post
    @brightways..i have used delux and nodoubt its very comfortable so if u are already using classic 125 and now u want to buy another so go for delux
    What is the fuel consumption of Deluxe ???? specially of Euro 2 with 5 gears transmission ??? I heard it hardly achieves 28KM/liter ....... is it true ??? and what is the top speed on Deluxe 2010 someone achieved yet ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    if you want to go opposite of cg125, then get Yamaha junoon, it is everything that 125 is not, i.e. Yamaha doesn't have great pick or high speed or as good resale value as CG125, but it is more comfortable than CG and also has better fuel economy and much better looks. It is one of the best road bikes in terms of comfort. I myself have CG125, after riding that Yamaha feels so comfy, but u have to compromise on power as Junoon is only 100cc engine.
    Junoon is without a doubt a great bike in running, power and style ... Less vibration at the top speed and very economical ... I get an average of 56KM/liter on Junoon...Moreover it goes 90+Km/h ... whatelse someone needs with such economy and speed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

boss g aaj mein ne 1 bike suzuki 150 dekhi 2005 model orignal normal condition thi. ous ne 42000 demand ki mein ne 30000 kaha. ous ka engine genuine tha bt ring piston change thay. bt condition not very good n not very bad, normal or engine wise b normal thi. kya koi btaye ga k is ki fuel average kya hay or parts kitnay mehngay hein? or mujay wo bike leni chahiye ya ni or kitnay mein leni chahiye?????????????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@brightways4u

asad01 has alaready descricbed assumption for selection. dont go for used Suzuki 150 if its not in good condition considering comfort level & fuel economy Dlux 125, GS 125/150 & Piaggio Storm 125 are at par but a good rider can fetch more milage on cg 125 classic bcoz of its lighter wieght. but comfort wise & from road grip aspect it is worst bike in 125/150 cc class.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@brightways4u
    Since your daily travel is not very much any bike would work for you. I would suggest that you go for a new CD100/YD100/Sprinter rather than a used bigger bike. Personally, I prefer Suzuki, Sprinter/GS125/GS150 because of better technology. Sprinter is good in the city and heavy traffic,very economical and costs 70,000(Eco is for 67,000). GS is most comfortable but some people don't like its easy-going riding style for short/in-city trips and crowded roads, new GS150 costs 86,000 and GS125 costs 79,900. The spares for Suzuki are not expensive if you compare their price with those of Honda genuine parts from a Honda 3S center. You won't find cheap made in Bilalganj or Gujranwala parts for Suzuki.

If you go for a used bike have it checked at the dealership/workshop which you will use for spares and repairs.
    Asad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yamaha junoon..
    Aviation in not my hobby..... its my way of LIFE::::

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear many people have provided very +ve input... What i will add is try to understand where these companies stand.. so tht u kow wht to execpt when u buy one!

Honda - Highest quality control, most obselete technology, medium durability in the long run (Halki bikes bana rae hen now) Custromer staifaction level is high bcoz u dont have to maintain it much, no claims req in new bikes usually, many mechanics available.

Yamaha - Low quality control, newer tec(talking ebt 4 strokes only), very excellent engines, low noise, good power output,charming drive,driving it is a delight.. But!!! yet customer satisfaction level is quite low due to low quality control... u wud hate ur new bike giving some extra noise, u will hate if it has a defect or noise but mechanics cant figure it out, u will hate if sum nuts bolts start to rust.. u will hate if its indicators stop working coz u washed ur damn bike!! But yet if ur wise enough to tackle these probblems by taking precaustion, indicating causes of problem in ur bike ur self and get rid of them - once ur bike is all set! Yamaha is still made to last! (Bhari bike hai, engine acha hai, durable hai)

Suzuki - Allthough many ppl boast tht suzuki is the best! My analysis & experience says its still way behind others.. my frnd bought sprinter eco he had to claim things, not 1 i guss 2 or 3. Faulty chain garri set and a shock absorber and sumthing else too. Suzuki is also a new tec bike with gud durability but i believe it has most poor quality control! Customer satisfaction level is low due to quality control issues... parts are not widely avilable and bike shud only be shown to suzuki authorised mechanics that are very few in no. + u also have to wa8 alot 4 ur bike's turn as there are alot of bikes and a few mechanics only. But agian if the qulity control issue isnt there.. its bike built to last. i have seen rust issue in suzuki bikes.. another frnd's sprinter only 18000Kms used has got badly rusted main foot rest of the rider... he also had to claim a mudgaurd when he bought it.

So here it is... u shud know what to expect of these companies when u buy their products... sum ppl might opt 4 extra fatures and sum might opt 4 quality, i own a yamaha junoon now, had a Yamaha royal previously, and a cd70 too.. these are my opinions based on detailed experience and observations.

regards, Umer.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^bhai apko SUZUKI kae barae mae kakee galt fahmee hae.maerae pass 2005 model gs150 hae jo kae maenae applied for lee thee usko to kabhee rust nai aya or after driving 1,30,000km its ring piston are still geniune only changed timing chain and valve(tappet).else awesome bike.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the fuel consumption of Deluxe ???? specially of Euro 2 with 5 gears transmission ??? I heard it hardly achieves 28KM/liter ....... is it true ??? and what is the top speed on Deluxe 2010 someone achieved yet ???

I have a 2008 Deluxe and it does 45-48 KM/litre. Highway mileage would be higher but I haven't checked it yet. I have also achieved a top speed of 110 KM/H on a straight road. It could still go a bit more faster but I didn't try it. And yes, the speedometer was correct. I was riding alongside a RX115 and both meter showed 110 KM/H.

@brightways4u
    If you are considering riding comfort and quality, the two best bikes in those class are Honda CG125 Deluxe and Ravi Piaggio 125 right now. Suzuki GS150 is very good too, but I found it a bit hard to steer and turn in high traffic areas due to its weight so its not as easy to zigzag and also I feel its handlebars are a bit shorter in length (according to its weight) so making a turn at a bit high speed by leaning the bike is not so easy. Otherwise its a very good bike too. I am saving some money to buy one myself . So in your situation, Honda Deluxe would be the best choice as Ravi Piaggio's parts and mechanics are hard to find in big cities let alone a small city like yours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List