Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Motee gudee wala tyre

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    asimtipu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Motee gudee wala tyre

    main ne suna hai motee gudee wala tyre thk nh. bubbling krta hai??
    kya yeah thk hai?
    any idea?


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    matty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    motee gudi wala has very good grip on the road because of his motee gudi and once i had tried that tyre on my bike and the result was good especially the grip ...

    bubbling tyre jab kerta hai jab wo karab ho..............

  3. 12-11-2010, 12:22 AM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    stay on topic

  4. 12-11-2010, 12:31 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  5. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    lol - the tyre you are talking about is not for road use - its only use is off road to grip in sand.

    Using it on road is a disaster - the rubber surface area is very small compared to a regular road going tyre
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  6. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Actually the word is WOBBLING and not BUBBLING. Anyways, before you change the tyre, make sure that the wobbling is not because of any dent in the wheel/rim. Also, if you go for Motee guddi wala tyre, the fuel consumption will increase to a considerable extent, the rest has been said by Xulfiqar above.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  7. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    asimtipu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question

    to kya yeah tyre islamabad ki roads k lye nh thkk??

  8. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    imranbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @asimtipu

    If u r refering to below mention tyre as "moti guddi wala" then the answer is same. That it will not provide good grip specilay while braking. But if u wana use it for off roading than it will perform well.


    Motee gudee wala tyre -161549
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

  9. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,435
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^ If this is the moti guddi you are talking about than its a no!
    This tyre is for mud terrains and normally used in trail bikes.
    You can get a tyre with more ply rating in the same size.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  10. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    once in a tractor tyre ad i heard..
    moti guddi waala tyre
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  11. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    alee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    go0d u applied your tractor wala idea in PW members... strange
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

  12. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alee1 View Post
    go0d u applied your tractor wala idea in PW members... strange
    who?
    jay sakoon nahi..te chaer k vekh (A Random Shehzore 2012)

  13. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tayyabbaig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,706
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alee1 View Post
    go0d u applied your tractor wala idea in PW members... strange
    ?

  14. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    asimtipu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok bros thnks for replying!

  15. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    kami4985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    motee gudee wala tyre is nt good for 125
    cox is sy road grip barhti ha and speed mea kami ati ha
    so i prefer less grip
    I do The IllEgal Through LeGaL Ways (RKH)

  16. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kami4985 View Post
    motee gudee wala tyre is nt good for 125
    cox is sy road grip barhti ha and speed mea kami ati ha
    so i prefer less grip

    road grip is not only controlled by the tyre - but mostly by the rear suspension units. My old RX115 had my own rebuilt front and rear shocks and fiber bushed and MoS2 greased rear swingarm, It never lost control even on wet and never on heavy braking - because the wheels never let of the road when the bike dived on its nose under braking.. Even while tilting the bike - (other riders used to notice how my bikes suspension constantly worked up and down but the bike used to remain stable) - just like it should be - same thing with all my bikes.

    The usual thing in Pakistan is that people stiffen up the rear suspension to a rock - then crash into everything.

    You can check the rear suspension working with - a stepped platform, roll the bike on wheels without rider wieght from the upper to lower platform, the rear wheel should land with a thud but not bounce the machine.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  17. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    asimtipu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmm
    i thinking that tire is looking more beautiful then other, that cause the change in look of bike!

  18. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    road grip is not only controlled by the tyre - but mostly by the rear suspension units. My old RX115 had my own rebuilt front and rear shocks and fiber bushed and MoS2 greased rear swingarm, It never lost control even on wet and never on heavy braking - because the wheels never let of the road when the bike dived on its nose under braking.. Even while tilting the bike - (other riders used to notice how my bikes suspension constantly worked up and down but the bike used to remain stable) - just like it should be - same thing with all my bikes.

    The usual thing in Pakistan is that people stiffen up the rear suspension to a rock - then crash into everything.

    You can check the rear suspension working with - a stepped platform, roll the bike on wheels without rider wieght from the upper to lower platform, the rear wheel should land with a thud but not bounce the machine.
    Now that you've pointed it out, may i point out the rear suspension of Honda CG-125 (Classic) ? They are Rigid for a reason. And they are REALLY hard as compared to other bikes in its class. (A good reason to call CG125 a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE bike)

    CG-125 rely nearly 70% on its front shocks (which is why they are kept too soft), and a mere 30% reliance is on rear shocks. (Their Stiffness helps the bike perform well in cornering and also to keep the bike's balance good on road.

    As far as Tyres are conerned, Recently i studied a bit (actually quite more than that) about Tyres, their Designs (aka Guddi), and their Hardness/Softness and different Road/OffRoad/Racing Tyres. I was actually going to purchase a new tyre for my CG-125 but was confused A Lot between different tyres available in the market. And i've come up to a conclusion that BOTH Front & Rear Tyres SHOULD be of same Design for best Road Grip & Performance in nearly all terrains.
    For reference, check out the Servise Long Life 3.00-17 6PR (CG-125's Rear Tyre), or Panther Power 6PR tyre ... notice their designs. They are Teh Best tyres you can use for Crusing Around in city or for Long Routes, and they CAN work well in nearly all weather conditions ... Too Much Dirt is an exception. (Well i guess you shouldn't make a Classic CG125 a MotorCross Bike :p)

  19. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    road grip is not only controlled by the tyre - but mostly by the rear suspension units. My old RX115 had my own rebuilt front and rear shocks and fiber bushed and MoS2 greased rear swingarm, It never lost control even on wet and never on heavy braking - because the wheels never let of the road when the bike dived on its nose under braking.. Even while tilting the bike - (other riders used to notice how my bikes suspension constantly worked up and down but the bike used to remain stable) - just like it should be - same thing with all my bikes.

    The usual thing in Pakistan is that people stiffen up the rear suspension to a rock - then crash into everything.

    You can check the rear suspension working with - a stepped platform, roll the bike on wheels without rider wieght from the upper to lower platform, the rear wheel should land with a thud but not bounce the machine.
    i think u have weight in ur thought ,
    i myself have faced some skidding problem in my bike after ive stiffened the rear shocks one stage ,
    now the rear wheel has started skidding and i was having no idea about its reason , i will adjust them to their previous settings and c if the problem goes away

  20. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abdullah1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,388
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    moti guddi has more grip and braking as to my experience although its very very noisy.

    Tyres like yoko 357 and good years are examples
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

  21. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    moti guddi has more grip and braking as to my experience although its very very noisy.

    Tyres like yoko 357 and good years are examples
    The reason you say this - is mostly because the tyre seller created a hype for you and secondly - you have increased the unpsrung weight of the machine, (unsprung = weight underneath the spring) - unsprung weight increase with no adjustment to the suspension charecteristics - will make the bike feel like its gripping harder but its actually just making the machine bounce and coverup the dead suspension. Not to mention the exremely small rubber contact patch on the road

    Its like wearing football shoes on concrete floor (you slip all over the place dont you?)
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  22. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i dont know what motti guddi wala tyre is for sure,, but i m using 6 ply rating tyre or my dhoom rear tyre its very sweet response,,bike is very smooth,,at top speeds,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •