1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default deluxe on 120+

hi guys! just adding my video, deluxe going 120+, see the rev it still has the capacity to go 130+, i wasn't bend coz making video so didn't cross 130, seeing is believing, plz share

Regards

YouTube - deluxe going 120+.mp4

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    btw i have doubts on it also ,
    first of all its a slope not a plain area clearly a hilly side so there is an extra amount of push due to slope,
    2ndly the speed in video cant be clearly shown 120+ as the rider says its in btw 100 and 120 to me as ive tried to watch it several times
    My dear bro! it was not a slope and 2ndly as told before its not altered, its 2006 model and in the beginning it doesn't cross 105 but now it has a hell of performance, there was a area when there was a slope and it exceeds 130+, vid not made, Moreover wht r u saying, it was not a race, see the video again most of the bikes u saw r 70, just 2,3 125 which i crossed
    All that matter is ur services on time and care ur machine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    btw i have doubts on it also ,
    first of all its a slope not a plain area clearly a hilly side so there is an extra amount of push due to slope,
    2ndly the speed in video cant be clearly shown 120+ as the rider says its in btw 100 and 120 to me as ive tried to watch it several times
    My dear bro! it was not a slope and 2ndly as told before its not altered, its 2006 model and in the beginning it doesn't cross 105 but now it has a hell of performance, there was a area when there was a slope and it exceeds 130+, vid not made, Moreover wht r u saying, it was not a race, see the video again most of the bikes u saw r 70, just 2,3 125 which i crossed
    All that matter is ur services on time and care ur machine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tabi_hawk
    all those who used bad language for u or tried to be rude with u... just give them a ****...
    u all nuts are criticizing upon tabi and his riding?? dont u all c ur own deeds when drag racing on busy roads or even by closing the roads at late nights?? driving without seatbelts?? where does ur safty and rules go that time??

the matter is that .. theres always a better way to let someone know abt the wrong he does. but its not the way that u start criticzing ... hooting and tonting upon a simple guy just becoz he is a biker up on a CAR BIASED WEBSITE...!

tabi.. well done .. m impressed.. wether its a race or not.. but quite well done..! but try to be lil more carefull in future bcoz ur family awaits u when u r out..!
    People who are considered Mad by the world are the only ones who make a Difference. e X t r e m i s t "pro-Extremism" War Till Death

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fawi View Post
    @tabi_hawk
    all those who used bad language for u or tried to be rude with u... just give them a ****...
    u all nuts are criticizing upon tabi and his riding?? dont u all c ur own deeds when drag racing on busy roads or even by closing the roads at late nights?? driving without seatbelts?? where does ur safty and rules go that time??

the matter is that .. theres always a better way to let someone know abt the wrong he does. but its not the way that u start criticzing ... hooting and tonting upon a simple guy just becoz he is a biker up on a CAR BIASED WEBSITE...!

tabi.. well done .. m impressed.. wether its a race or not.. but quite well done..! but try to be lil more carefull in future bcoz ur family awaits u when u r out..!

.BBingo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx thats like a gud gentleman, giving advice as well as appreciating, thx a lot, next time i ll b careful, agian thx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ fawi
    @tabi_hawk

+1
    Can u ppl change urself? even a little? Why r u so keen to change others and that even very abruptly!? Its a crude approach to the matter.. critisizing wont help...
    I appriciate tht this guy was wearing safety equipment.. It gud 2 know tht atleast.

For all those who are talking ebt left over taking.. ill say.. well every biker has his own intell ebt how to deal witht the traffic, at 1:15 secs i dont mind his left over taking bcoz ihe had ample space to over take 4m left, moreover if he wud have honked the horn, the 125 wala infront without any back view mirrors cud hav got confused, braked or moved his bike infront of Tabi's. So with these small bikes if u have to reach the top speed, u got to make such little compromises ebt rules but
    that doesnt mean tht the rider is a jack as s!

A biker always reads the intensions of the driver ahead... If hes changing lanes, is ignorantly behaving about changing of lanes, or braking without reason than he acts accordingly.. otherwise a good biker is one who can read others drivers mind well... there are no rules and scales 2 measure everything..

I see most ppl dont even have a bike who are comenting... if here wud have been a heavy bike, i expect same ppl putting highly fantacised comments.. but did u eva saw any heavy biker obeying rules like tht? LoOool!! They all over take where they find space from... Well. Bikers are a lil outlaw.. i gotta admit, but theyr not goofs! Jaan sabko pyari oti hai.. one shud know the braking and handling capabilities of his bike and keep it under ur skill's limits, one shud not zig zag frantically just depending on ur luck! u shud keep it under controllable limit! and ur moves shud b sensible... thats it...

For me.. it was safe riding.. and the bike well pushed to the limits! Good but dnt try it very often man..!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thx a lot Automotorsport_lover

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@automotorsport_lover
    well said... agreed!
    People who are considered Mad by the world are the only ones who make a Difference. e X t r e m i s t "pro-Extremism" War Till Death

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thx all u guys 4 comenting n advising, nw teling the xperience of deluxe, 1st 4m parts, parts r available easily, n i ve jst replaced silencer n clutch plates 4 the last 4 years, i ve custom made 2 blue, my expectation shows the viewer's eye, every body usd 2 stare at bike esp at the signal, i ve been riding 4 past 9 years bt i find ths machine awesum, its economical in terms tht parts r durable n long lasting so ultimately cuting off expenses, i enjoy the ride due to its weight as wel as mine, i m 82kg, beter break system n road grip, previously had 125 clasic bt its control n breaks r nt gud, fuel economical too, v went 2 qila rohtas last mnth thre re 4 70, 3 125 n my one, 70 had petrol of 400, 125 600 n mine 500, nw u c the difrnce, front tyre punctured couple of time bt rear tyre many times in last years, usd 2 change oil every 22 days, using iridium plug, n ths plug was instald 8 mnths or so, hence cuting the expense of plug, i ve placed 2 ignition coils รจ a niple change jst niple n switch over 2 other coil, so both coils r nt wearing off, weight s gud, venever a truck pas by never wobble or disbalance, bt othr 125 do, yeah ths s fact tht nobody says ths his thng s junk, wht i m saying s jst basd on personal experience n lil bit knw how abt bike tech
    Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bump

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Tabi_hawk
    Nice video man. Thanks for busting the myth that Deluxe can't go above 100 KM/H. And props to you for nice riding also.

Yaar I have been saying it all along that Deluxe CAN go above 100 KM/H. I myself have done 110+ on my 2008 Deluxe. And when I was doing it, I could still go above that but I ran out of clean road. But some people here will never believe it and will continue to spread false information.

Thanks again for the video.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

honda delux is a powerful bike , and nice try but be careful next time , drive safe specially in such busy roads.
    nice vdo

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro! U r right, i was talking to one of the mechanic of honda, he used to work in honda assembling unit in lahore. He said that" Yeh lambi race ka ghora hai" means it accelerates a little slow but when done it beat every body.This is my own experience too and i totally agree with him. All you need is a little care of ur machine, its a great ride and comfortable too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi_hawk View Post
    Bro! U r right, i was talking to one of the mechanic of honda, he used to work in honda assembling unit in lahore. He said that" Yeh lambi race ka ghora hai" means it accelerates a little slow but when done it beat every body.This is my own experience too and i totally agree with him. All you need is a little care of ur machine, its a great ride and comfortable too
    yes this model has good body weight and i really enjoy ur vdo.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

haan yeh lambi race ka ghora hai , dosray ko thaka kar maarna is ki fitrat hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anybody help me in finding the new graohics stickers of deluxe2010, i need only graphics stickers, check my another thread by title of "Check out my ride", thx a lot

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AamirMughal View Post
    @Tabi_hawk
    Nice video man. Thanks for busting the myth that Deluxe can't go above 100 KM/H. And props to you for nice riding also.

Yaar I have been saying it all along that Deluxe CAN go above 100 KM/H. I myself have done 110+ on my 2008 Deluxe. And when I was doing it, I could still go above that but I ran out of clean road. But some people here will never believe it and will continue to spread false information.

Thanks again for the video.
    You are getting it wrong
    ... ITS ONLY THE 5 GEAR DELUXE WHICH CAN'T GO ABOVE 95KM/H ...

And the one TabiHawk is driving is a 4Gear Model ... which has only increased body weight if compared with a CG-125 ... the rest, engine specs are the same ... So how can anyone even think of a Deluxe 4 GEAR not going above 100KM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    You are getting it wrong
    ... ITS ONLY THE 5 GEAR DELUXE WHICH CAN'T GO ABOVE 95KM/H ...

And the one TabiHawk is driving is a 4Gear Model ... which has only increased body weight if compared with a CG-125 ... the rest, engine specs are the same ... So how can anyone even think of a Deluxe 4 GEAR not going above 100KM

full engine ka to muje nai pta bt delux ka piston solo Cg se length me kum aur ring bareek hain
    IGNITE YOUR LIFE WITH WHEELS.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro thre s lil bit change in engine, n same engine of 2010, jst difrnce s 5speed n euro 2, most of da people thought tht even deluxe old cant cros 100, whch made me anxious 2 upload a video

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bump

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so there were two models in deluxe category,,
    one with 4 speed tanny and other with 5 speed and the 4 speed has much power,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List