0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Motorcycles in Pakistan

First of all I would like to mention that here I have no intention to offend anyone. I am mainly a silent reader of this forum and I do post very little. I am now fed up with everyday fights among some members. Many here are criticizing some quality brands as junk because they have bought something other and the Pakistan’s best motorcycle is the one they bought. Every other thing is just crap. I am also fed up with this word crap. Even a gentleman is not accepting Piaggio as a bike. According to him Piaggio is the worst european brand.Then what about Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Derbi and Gilera, the sub brands of Piaggio ?
    Number of postings doest not suggest alone one a more knowledgeable. Many senior, experienced and knowledgeable members simply avoid or hesitate posting here because some very immature response can’t be ruled out.

Here I would request you all to please don’t start arguing useless discussions. For example Piaggio is faster than GS or GS is fater than Honda 125 deluxe etc. Speed is not the standard against which the quality of a bike is measured enen in the similar displacement capacity.

China is not incapable to produce quality products. In Bikes sector Loncin is producing liquid cooled 650 engines for BMW. Loncin, Jialing, Zongshen and Lifan are big names which have been producing quality motorcycles for many years now.Don’t be confuse with the nameZongshen Piaggio as Honda in China also is Wuyang Honda and Sundiro Honda such as Atlas Honda in Pakistan. Zongshen is an idependant brand which also manufactures piaggio bikes under licence and technology agreement and co-operation of Piaggio group Italy.
    No doubt Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki are world leaders in two wheels technology alnog with some famous European manufacturers but remember the days when Mr Honda just started copying European motorcycles and people then were similarly confused about the durability of the brand and it was very common to criticize Japanese made motorcycles then.
    Honda proved its worth and successfully passed its most difficult test, the test of time and later started its own research and development and till now its leading the market.
    But honestly speaking we Pakistanis are unfortunately not getting the modern and stylish bikes from Japanese manufacturers and instead they still are marketing here even a couple of decade old technologies and styles (in most cases) while the youth here is anxiously looking for something new and more stylish and powerful at an affordable price. Wealthy here simply go to Will Bikes, Fast Lane, Bashi Motorsports, Import Heaven, Car Craft etc; to get their dream machine. But unfortunately this option is beyond the budget range of majority of the two wheel s lovers.

In our neighbouring country where their youth demanded new technology and style and they were lucky enough that not only their local industry like Bajaj and TVS etc, responded accordingly but even the big Japanese players in game had no choice but to introduce beautiful and modern looking range of models. Look how modern are their bikes even in small capacity engines. In the present era when new decade of the 21st century has started so there is no excuse to launch a bike particularly without disc brakes if not Anti lock brakes and Self/Electric starter. Mono shock rear suspention and Alloy wheels should be introduced along with headlight fairing/cowling and digital meters.Similarly bikes having a little bit bigger displacement would be nice additions.
    Instead the going on policy is that every tom dick and harry having money is importing Chinese 70cc engines and buying parts from local vendors and are assembling and launching their own branded 70cc Honda CD 70 copy bikes with funny slogans. Even DYL shamelessly copied CD 70 while this model has not anything concerned with Yamaha Japan. DYL is now not Dawood Yamaha Limited instead it’s the abbreviation of some other registered name. Dawood group is trying to cash Yamaha name and their long term association, unfortunately.
    In our country only recently (a few years back, I mean) Honda introduced Its deluxe 125 cc model with front disc brake while Suzuki made a good attempt to introduce GS 150 with Self/ Electric start 150cc OHC engine and Ravi Piaggio introduced Storm, a modern looking model with self start and front disc brake. I would also like to request that plese don’t think that the bike you bought is superior to others bike or others are so much fools that they have made the wrong choice and bought “CRAP” or” JUNK”. Please be positive. Only healthy criticism within logical, sensible and reasonable behaviour limit can impress others. You all should appreciate these three models as an initial step towards pleasent change and approach to meet the requirements and expectations of present day educated biker. If someone buys a Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha or Piaggio, simply congratulate him. If some one seeks advice, simply advice him politely. Thank You ! ZAK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1. U r absolutly right bro.
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1
    totally agree bro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1
    agreed........
    $!-!3!-!3!??@!?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

atleast sumone has sense. Thx God

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

very well said

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is internets, and internets is srs bizness.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mirr View Post
    This is internets, and internets is srs bizness.
    Motorcycles in Pakistan - 2511644714 7241aab384

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jaw breaker.. nice move dear..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am glad to see that someone out there is as fed up as me whenever it comes to bike discussions. I've seen MANY sensible people here talking **** about thats better and thats superior and thats junk. I myself try to be a fair minded person.

Mostly, when people seek advice to buy a new bike, they get reponses like "Honda is Best", "Piaggio le lo, iss say achi bike he koi nai hay", or GS-150 is the best bike available in Pak... Period etc etc
    Every bike has its pros and cons. People NEED to be more smart & sensible to pick their own choice, and then ... the most important part .. HONOR THEIR DECISIONS (which 90% of people just can't do).

Anyway ... A humble request to people out there in PW. Abhi bhi waqt hay brethren .. suther jao lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u seem to be one of the more knowledgeable kind..
    awesome post!
    nothng better 2 ride an open road on a p220..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank You all for your kind words !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good thrad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lo g one more person gona ruin ths thread 2

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by targetplayer View Post
    First of all I would like to mention that here I have no intention to offend anyone. I am mainly a silent reader of this forum and I do post very little. I am now fed up with everyday fights among some members. Many here are criticizing some quality brands as junk because they have bought something other and the Pakistan’s best motorcycle is the one they bought. Every other thing is just crap. I am also fed up with this word crap. Even a gentleman is not accepting Piaggio as a bike. According to him Piaggio is the worst european brand.Then what about Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Derbi and Gilera, the sub brands of Piaggio ?
    Number of postings doest not suggest alone one a more knowledgeable. Many senior, experienced and knowledgeable members simply avoid or hesitate posting here because some very immature response can’t be ruled out.

Here I would request you all to please don’t start arguing useless discussions. For example Piaggio is faster than GS or GS is fater than Honda 125 deluxe etc. Speed is not the standard against which the quality of a bike is measured enen in the similar displacement capacity.

China is not incapable to produce quality products. In Bikes sector Loncin is producing liquid cooled 650 engines for BMW. Loncin, Jialing, Zongshen and Lifan are big names which have been producing quality motorcycles for many years now.Don’t be confuse with the nameZongshen Piaggio as Honda in China also is Wuyang Honda and Sundiro Honda such as Atlas Honda in Pakistan. Zongshen is an idependant brand which also manufactures piaggio bikes under licence and technology agreement and co-operation of Piaggio group Italy.
    No doubt Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki are world leaders in two wheels technology alnog with some famous European manufacturers but remember the days when Mr Honda just started copying European motorcycles and people then were similarly confused about the durability of the brand and it was very common to criticize Japanese made motorcycles then.
    Honda proved its worth and successfully passed its most difficult test, the test of time and later started its own research and development and till now its leading the market.
    But honestly speaking we Pakistanis are unfortunately not getting the modern and stylish bikes from Japanese manufacturers and instead they still are marketing here even a couple of decade old technologies and styles (in most cases) while the youth here is anxiously looking for something new and more stylish and powerful at an affordable price. Wealthy here simply go to Will Bikes, Fast Lane, Bashi Motorsports, Import Heaven, Car Craft etc; to get their dream machine. But unfortunately this option is beyond the budget range of majority of the two wheel s lovers.

In our neighbouring country where their youth demanded new technology and style and they were lucky enough that not only their local industry like Bajaj and TVS etc, responded accordingly but even the big Japanese players in game had no choice but to introduce beautiful and modern looking range of models. Look how modern are their bikes even in small capacity engines. In the present era when new decade of the 21st century has started so there is no excuse to launch a bike particularly without disc brakes if not Anti lock brakes and Self/Electric starter. Mono shock rear suspention and Alloy wheels should be introduced along with headlight fairing/cowling and digital meters.Similarly bikes having a little bit bigger displacement would be nice additions.
    Instead the going on policy is that every tom dick and harry having money is importing Chinese 70cc engines and buying parts from local vendors and are assembling and launching their own branded 70cc Honda CD 70 copy bikes with funny slogans. Even DYL shamelessly copied CD 70 while this model has not anything concerned with Yamaha Japan. DYL is now not Dawood Yamaha Limited instead it’s the abbreviation of some other registered name. Dawood group is trying to cash Yamaha name and their long term association, unfortunately.
    In our country only recently (a few years back, I mean) Honda introduced Its deluxe 125 cc model with front disc brake while Suzuki made a good attempt to introduce GS 150 with Self/ Electric start 150cc OHC engine and Ravi Piaggio introduced Storm, a modern looking model with self start and front disc brake. I would also like to request that plese don’t think that the bike you bought is superior to others bike or others are so much fools that they have made the wrong choice and bought “CRAP” or” JUNK”. Please be positive. Only healthy criticism within logical, sensible and reasonable behaviour limit can impress others. You all should appreciate these three models as an initial step towards pleasent change and approach to meet the requirements and expectations of present day educated biker. If someone buys a Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha or Piaggio, simply congratulate him. If some one seeks advice, simply advice him politely. Thank You ! ZAK
    i read whole story that you make and you said that peoples are criticizing but iam not agree with your statement peoples are giving ther opinion please please don't make simple innocent peoples fool piaggio is a European brand no doubt but not directly from italy but the thing they introduced in pakistan is not for pakistani roads my friend just bought a ravi one month ago you know what happened with him in only one month first fuel gauge vibration start after 100 kms, throttle cable got broken after 300kms, cylincer welding got broken after 1000kms, and now a days his column front suspension screws got broken whats this bahiii this a 100 percent truth he spend 85k.
    So please dont try to push peoples toward this stuff as this stuff got nothing expect style aur style ka kiya achar dalna hai jab bike chalay koi kaam kholay
    Also iam a neutral person i respect all brands as they got there own technology and build iam not pushing peoples to buy this bala bala
    thanx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    I am glad to see that someone out there is as fed up as me whenever it comes to bike discussions. I've seen MANY sensible people here talking **** about thats better and thats superior and thats junk. I myself try to be a fair minded person.

Mostly, when people seek advice to buy a new bike, they get reponses like "Honda is Best", "Piaggio le lo, iss say achi bike he koi nai hay", or GS-150 is the best bike available in Pak... Period etc etc
    Every bike has its pros and cons. People NEED to be more smart & sensible to pick their own choice, and then ... the most important part .. HONOR THEIR DECISIONS (which 90% of people just can't do).

Anyway ... A humble request to people out there in PW. Abhi bhi waqt hay brethren .. suther jao lol
    what a diplomatic comment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    what a diplomatic comment
    Motorcycles in Pakistan - biden yeah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow nice yaaaaaaaaaar .
    such an nice way to educate youngsters i liked it really really nice observation , well i need to mention here about the road sense and driving behavior of our youngsters .
    i am a GTO lover but i never tried to show off , it doesn't mean that i don't enjoy the power of my bike you can do what ever you wanna do like drag , wheely , drift , sprint or what ever stunts you like but but but do it safely and try not to make it unsafe or dangerous to others on the road .
    when ever you guys travel on the road i am sure that you can find a very good space or gape in simple words enough room to do your stunts without disturbing others . and the most important thing is traffic jam ,, do you guys ever noticed what is the main cause to this definitely yes it is our behavior if we simply follow the line and lane orders we never loos our time in traffic jams the only thing is to keep your mind free and calm then you will see the big difference in your behavior ,,,, so i request all the youngsters to please follow the lane and line discipline and make an example for others ...
    i am not a well literate person so if i disgraced any one unintentionally please for give me about that .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mirza Sahib, difference of opinion is your right, I respect you. Your friend faced problems in a new bike that sure is not a good experience but there are countless users which are satisfied owners as well.

Problems do happen, even the Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R K11 model bikes have been recalled recently due to a valve spring failure problem at high rpm in early released models and later Kawasaki released new bikes with upgraded parts. In my humble opinion fuel gauge vibration and chain cover noise has damaged the Storms reputation.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very nice read there Targetplayer. I agree to what you've said up there since I myself have witnessed some criticism devoid of all sensibility. I wouldn't like to rip open the old graves but some bikers tend to judge a bike entirely on looks or on speed.

Personally I am a nay sayer to Chinese bikes in Pakistan. I agree that they are producing some good stuff as well but all that ends up in the bigger market, not ours. About three years ago I bought a Chinese battery for my FZR, its terminals were put on the wrong ends, imagine that!

I believe that whatever that goes on two wheels, runs good for you, doesn't feel heavy on your pocket for its consumption and makes you come back to it on the following day is a good bike.

Peace!
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List