Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Tips For Protecting Your Motorcycle Against Theft/Snatching

Dear all,

With the number of motorcycle snatching/theft incidents on the rise, I wanted to consult you all regarding motorcycle protection. I hope that some of you may be able to help/contribute.

1) What insurance options are available to ensure the motorcycle that covers theft/snatching? Insurance Company names for reliable companies, and details on insurance policies applicable would be very helpful. I only know of Adamjee and EFI, but I'm not sure they cover motorcycles.

2) Tracker. I have heard that this can be installed on a motorcycle. Is this true, and is there any point to this? I have heard that the tracker can be jammed pretty easily.

3) Locks. Any kind of locks that can be used to prevent, or at least delay the theft long enough for you to find out and chase the thief away. Note. Make sure you're packing a gun. Any point to locks? I know that they can be broken/picked easily enough.

4) Anti-theft devices. What kinds of devices exist and what are the most effective?

Any other points that I have missed, please add those. This should be helpful to everyone, so let's try to keep it positive and flowing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Best way is to par Aiyatal Korsi on it and let Allah tala take care of the rest. I had brand new Dhoom (no registration) and I always par Aiyatal Korsi on it and go inside shopping or whatever with no problem. Thanks to Allah tala. I plan to do the same with the 2011 Junoon I get in May

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shahbazzain View Post
    zoomi1 location and info of mechanic plz from where u installed security system in ur bike. If possible contact # as well plz. M frm RWP.
    @ Shahabzain - Don't Exactly know the name of shop/mechanic, but its behind Al-Babar Centre, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad. Its neighbouring resturant is Bismillah Hotel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List