0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy CD 70 under performing when checked no engine oil

The question i want to ask here i have i damaged by CD 70 which has only been ridden 2000 km?

My last oil change was on 500 Km, today the bike was under performing and had no pulling power, when i check engine oil with the stick there was some oil on the stick when i clean it and insert it back in the engine it showed none on it. As i have told earlier i have done only one oil change on 500 and i was planning to change oil in coming days. Today was the first time the bike showed any weakness in pulling so again the question have i damaged by engine?

plz help
    p.s. This is my first bike and i not yet familiar with detail maintenance schedule =)

2c
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by najamkke View Post
    The question i want to ask here i have i damaged by CD 70 which has only been ridden 2000 km?

My last oil change was on 500 Km, today the bike was under performing and had no pulling power, when i check engine oil with the stick there was some oil on the stick when i clean it and insert it back in the engine it showed none on it. As i have told earlier i have done only one oil change on 500 and i was planning to change oil in coming days. Today was the first time the bike showed any weakness in pulling so again the question have i damaged by engine?

plz help
    p.s. This is my first bike and i not yet familiar with detail maintenance schedule =)
    was the bike under performing from some last days or just only today?
    if it was under performing from last few days then your oil was leaking-check the nut from where mechanic drain the oil, also check your parking spot if their are any oil deposits.
    2nd if it was under performing only today then high probability is some one siphoned your bikes oil due to unknown reason.
    Now the main thing is that your engine is damaged or not totally depends on the answer of above questions.
    if answer is yes to the first question then their is little damage.
    if the answer is yes to 2nd question then their is a chance you have choked the engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Assalamualaikum

^^^^
    +100

It appears you didn't read the owners manual before driving.
    It has all the maintenance details. (When & How).

Engine oil never goes anywhere, either it leaked or somebody showed his personality. Any peculiar sound from engine????
    "ALWAYS BE GOOD TO OTHERS,RESPECT ELDERS AND LOVE YOUNG ONES--ALL WILL LOVE YOU THEN."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List