Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Autolite Racing Spark plug

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Autolite Racing Spark plug

    Hi all!

    Bought a new plug for honda deluxe 125cc, Its an Autolite Racing Spark Plug Made in USA. Its a Cut Back Ground Electrode copper core plug, made exclusively for high performance. Thx to Mr. Rasheed, the distributor of these plugs. According to him the company used the same technique which is used in the bikes for Nascar racing. The company kept the technology secret of its built. Pics are attached
    Product Features


    • Actual racing spark plug used by many professional race car and motorcycle drivers and provides cut back ground electrode, anti-corrosive nickel plating and large ground electrode for better heat transfer
    • Yttrium-Enhanced alloy enables up to 8 percent reduction in side wire temperature providing improved durability and less risk of pre-ignition compared to previous Autolite Racing Spark Plug
    • Cut Back Ground Electrode for better ignitability of the flame kernel
    • Anti-corrosive nickel plating for more corrosion resistance against rusting vs. black oxide
    • Lasts longer and holds up to extremely high pressures and thermal shocks in racing engines





    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212021



    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212028


    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212024 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212026 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212029 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212024 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212027 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212028 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212029 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212030 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212031 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212032 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022

    Attached Images Attached Images   
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  2. #2
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    is this plug just for 125 dlx? i didnt know that 125 classic and 125 dlx used two different spark plugs.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    mn_akram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Tabi_hawk: where can i get this in rawalpindi
    can i get it from you ?
    Nauman

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @tabi hawk bro m using denso spark plug same in shape nd size lyk dis cn u tell r they performance plugs r not m using in my 1989 yamaha 100 plugs name and series is
    denso copper groed and u groovedw16ex-u
    legend will revive soon

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mn_akram View Post
    @Tabi_hawk: where can i get this in rawalpindi
    can i get it from you ?
    yes u can, from me, , i ve both autolite iridium n coper core compatible é both deluxe n clasic 125
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    mn_akram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabi_hawk View Post
    from me,
    sir tell me the procedeure where can i meet you to get the proper information
    Nauman

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Copper core plug for 70cc also available.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    @tabi hawk bro m using denso spark plug same in shape nd size lyk dis cn u tell r they performance plugs r not m using in my 1989 yamaha 100 plugs name and series is
    denso copper groed and u groovedw16ex-u
    Sory bro! Dont knw
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    @tabi hawk bro m using denso spark plug same in shape nd size lyk dis cn u tell r they performance plugs r not m using in my 1989 yamaha 100 plugs name and series is
    denso copper groed and u groovedw16ex-u
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    is this plug just for 125 dlx? i didnt know that 125 classic and 125 dlx used two different spark plugs.
    bro! Plug s same 4 both clasic n deluxe
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    mn_akram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yaar tabi i have got a plug from you in January its performance is awesome now i need three more for my friends can you provide me plz contact @ 03445550550
    Nauman

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    kingzaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    peshawar , jinan city
    Age
    33
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how about 70 cc copper core plug??? where can i get it in rawalpindi and how much it cost???
    实事求是

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    cursedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    765
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @poster: did u felt an immense increase in your bike's performance? elaborate plz
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i used one and there was no difference,,i have to say that in my opinion ngk c7hsa was much better,, i had used it on both stock dhoom 70 and altered dhoom (110cc) no difference as of now,,

    and as far as the copper core is concerned it means the inner conductor ( not the tip ) and all standard plugs have copper cores,, as i found after searching for it,,


    don't know about the racing plug that is mentioned above,,
    currently i have installed the autolite plug and have done approx 1000 kms on it,, will update u if i notice any speciality,,

    oh i also tried the side gaping ngk plug on 70 and that was awesome ,, bike sounded much smooth, and was quite responsiveness,,

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    raufnadeem516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Autolite spark plugs are great product, its XP Iridium performs excellent then OEM plugs in Toyota, Hondas & mostly vehicals.
    Autolite Xtreme Performance Iridium spark plugs.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,435
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This can also be done on any standard spark plug, However it needs extreme care and there are many chances of the center electrode or porcelain getting damaged.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    cursedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    765
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @asjdsm: tell us about side gaping ngk plug?
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    rashed.iq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    This can also be done on any standard spark plug, However it needs extreme care and there are many chances of the center electrode or porcelain getting damaged.
    Side gaping is an easy thing to do,but ordinary spark plugs center electrodes are not tough enough to bear the extreme pressure on one side of electrode.The plug mentioned in this thread.AUTOLITE RACING spark plug has a very heavy duty center electrode,which can bear the beating and also very effective for quick heat transfer.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    mn_akram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabi_hawk View Post
    Hi all!

    Bought a new plug for honda deluxe 125cc, Its an Autolite Racing Spark Plug Made in USA. Its a Cut Back Ground Electrode copper core plug, made exclusively for high performance. Thx to Mr. Rasheed, the distributor of these plugs. According to him the company used the same technique which is used in the bikes for Nascar racing. The company kept the technology secret of its built. Pics are attached
    Product Features


    • Actual racing spark plug used by many professional race car and motorcycle drivers and provides cut back ground electrode, anti-corrosive nickel plating and large ground electrode for better heat transfer
    • Yttrium-Enhanced alloy enables up to 8 percent reduction in side wire temperature providing improved durability and less risk of pre-ignition compared to previous Autolite Racing Spark Plug
    • Cut Back Ground Electrode for better ignitability of the flame kernel
    • Anti-corrosive nickel plating for more corrosion resistance against rusting vs. black oxide
    • Lasts longer and holds up to extremely high pressures and thermal shocks in racing engines





    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212021



    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212028


    Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212024 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212026 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212029 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212024 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212027 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212028 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212029 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212030 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212031 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212032 Autolite Racing Spark plug -212022
    Tabi bro I need 3 plugs, can u arrange for me

    Sent from my WM8850-mid using Tapatalk 2
    Nauman

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Where do you live, yeah I can arrange
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    mn_akram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I live in pindi also got one frim you last year


    Sent from my WM8850-mid using Tapatalk 2
    Nauman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •