Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Will We Act Like Responsible Riders?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up When Will We Act Like Responsible Riders?

Salam/Hifficeffice" />

To all Pakistani people.

Here i wanted to start a new thread regarding our irresponsible attitude towards riding any vehicle on the road.

Though i know why but feel sad that why we don't we act like responsible citizen.

All stupidly praises goraz regarding their ways but when we ourselves ride we act like pure jahilz. Personally i hate those foreign returns who very amazingly tell us that how much people follow the rule but sadly the same person break the rules when he or she returns to ffice:smarttags" />Pakistan.

Thrill is adventure but doesnt mean that you do in recklessly way.

Like you can ride a bike fast but ensure that you are not in such place where other people get also hurt.

No proper maintenance of lights.

No use of indicators.

we can spend thousands on stupid latest mobile phones which cant save our life and we have to change that after few months but cant spend few rupees on broken signals or break or headlight.

And the top most we try to prove that if we are doing wrong , we are still right.

Is this not funny we cant stand behind the zebra crossing to show that we have discipline when its the matter of only one or two meters.

Is this not pathetic that we act like a thief and when see no traffic warden we break the signal and run away.

Is this not cowardliness that when we saw traffic warden ahead of signal and we dont dare to come ahead of starting point of zebra crossing

I wonder that for maintaining the bike and follow the rules and regulations, is this Mr. Zarrdari who force us to break the rules. As mostly we blame to our currpt politains for our all bad doings.

Indeed its shows how much we are pathetic.

I request atleast to PW members and viewers to please follow the rules. Do enjoy the ride fast and with thrill but don’t risk your life with out making prior calculations. It can create hell of difference.

Regards To All Memebers

Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmm Khoon Jalani ka koi faida nahi hai dost.

When you have trafic police and also license procedure so poor than the fines are so low and every body have a chacha mama in high ranks how can trafic improve?

Why dont they increase fines of breaking lanes or breaking trafic signal to 5000 Rs and see how everything improves :p.

None of us know how to enter a round about and exit it i mean you can expect this kind of stupid behavior from a jaahil taxi or rikshaw wala but when you see people i mean educated people in expensive cars even with there families driving like pure idiots tu phir baki tu faida nahi hai.

The condition our country is in right now dont blame anyone its us who done all this. The past generation of our Parents they were wayyy better than this generation atleast they had some respect for people ab tu bhai yaha har koi badmaash hai :p
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Vaqas1

No i am not burning my blood because this struggle is not new from start of human race this things keep going some on right track and most on wrong track. Not every one bad and not every one good its all about the ratio btwn good and bad and its keep changing.

I also remember the time when there were very low ticket fee for voilation and people use to say same, i also used to say same, and when it raised and people hve to face little music they start crying that its too much. but still i would say it should be very much high.

You rightly highlighted the behaviour of so called educated jahilz having cars.

I can guess what a sensible person can feel when he or she see person throwing Mcdonald's burger trash out of brand new land cruser

I am myself seeing this for long time but still i beleive this battle is not new its from the start of humans race so dont get disappointed.
    Those nations from which we are now impressed are not well mannered since day first. read the their history and you will know that how much curropt they were but when they start changing themselves then they didnt wait for frishtay.
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Cool topic

I usauly race with my friends on empty roads like ring road on sunday or on a walton airfield as its sort of a passion to me but I never ever joined those gunda groups on mall road and do one wheelie like idiots on a rode where people are driving with their familys this is very bad .. I do like one wheele but I seldom did it on road when people are around, or in traffic, I never break a signal even Jahil horn me when the see that their is no trafic warden around but i dont give them way to crooss me a brak the signal and stare at them that dont you see the signal is red. I think we need to litle educate the people with small gestures , because its my habit that I dont break signal what so ever .. but people break the signal if they see their is no warden around and no trafic is ccoming so if some one trys to horn me to cross me and braek the signal i simply dont give them a way and point them that the signal is red so aram say baitho :-D
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla. fficeffice" />

Ye cheez.

not only we should avoid such thing by ourselves but also act like a deterrent to tell others that you are doing wrong.

Though every one has limit to stop the wrong doing but atleast we should try.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The irresponsible bike riders on the road are a menace. I don't want to sound offensive, but these bikers bump into every second car on the road with no consideration for anyone.

Government has pushed helmets down their heads, but does not check if they have rear view mirrors. Now their view is further limited by wearing full face helmets, and this is the reason that the use of helmets is causing more accidents than without it. They simply do not look behind ... they just keep on swerving between lanes .. breaking off side mirrors of the cars in their madness.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    The irresponsible bike riders on the road are a menace. I don't want to sound offensive, but these bikers bump into every second car on the road with no consideration for anyone.

Government has pushed helmets down their heads, but does not check if they have rear view mirrors. Now their view is further limited by wearing full face helmets, and this is the reason that the use of helmets is causing more accidents than without it. They simply do not look behind ... they just keep on swerving between lanes .. breaking off side mirrors of the cars in their madness.

Specially when you are waiting on signals, the feel like it's okay to hit side mirrors of the cars while trying to squeeze their way in order to get ahead, so that they could take off as soon as signal turns green.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

yes Police enforced Helmets but didnt forced to put side mirrors on bike I agree with khokhar because biker becomes almost blind from the upcoming traffic from behind him.

Lets turn the tables today as we all belong to bikers f eternity as well with more then one bike (even heavy bikes) in our back yards lets put the side mirrors on today after we reach home (as I am i my office right now , quoting only those whos bikes have no side mirrors) let make a change in our own self first. then we can point some one else wrong.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DONE now my with side mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    yes Police enforced Helmets but didnt forced to put side mirrors on bike I agree with khokhar because biker becomes almost blind from the upcoming traffic from behind him.

Lets turn the tables today as we all belong to bikers f eternity as well with more then one bike (even heavy bikes) in our back yards lets put the side mirrors on today after we reach home (as I am i my office right now , quoting only those whos bikes have no side mirrors) let make a change in our own self first. then we can point some one else wrong.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla
    - very nice initiative. I had side mirrors installed in bike but for some reason our mechanics have bad habbit of handling bikes from side mirrors. this broke 2 of my side mirrors. Also when i park my bike at office there is parking space below and the guy incharge also likes to handle bikes from side mirrors. so for time being i have no mirrors installed. it is bad but i am simply fed up of spending money on it. but i do wear a helmet as it saved my life in an accident and ever since i always wear a helmet. funny thing is that due to sidemirror i got into accident. some rash truck driver hit the sidemirror of my bike with his and my bike spun out of control and i fell badly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When the Western world started its on the road of success and progress they felt the need for introducing a way so that they may start obeying the law. So what they did was, they formulated laws for the road and made them strict so ensure safety of all kinds. This is so because road is that one place where everyone has to come whenever he gets out of his house. So once a person starts obeying the road/traffic he would ultimately develop a sense of respect for other laws as well.
    When you are in any western country you have to abide by the law even if you are riding a bicycle or even if you are going on foot, the consequence of which is that everyone realizes his own responsibility. Every single person matters when it comes to do your part toward betterment.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what all said are very nice.

four points i like to share.

First yes when you wear helmet side mirror should be must.

second i also hate that zig zag driving of motorbikes when they try to come infront. seriously shame on them. its look very cheap. trying to make short cut by putting their bikes on green belt and foot paths. and only due to lack of temprament.
    we can waste hours watching tv but cant show decipline on the roads.

Third, sure we should care for our lives but i am more concern about others life. if i had to do stupid i should get outcome what it would be but why other. because of our damn rash driving we become cause of killing many others. like shake dance of padestrian infront of motor vehicle, sudden entrance on main road by vehicle, voilating the red signal, rash driving and harass the padestrain etc etc.

Fourth, surely there should be laws and implementation but my question is for those who realize such thing and still not follow. every one knows what can happen to us and to others if we dont follow the rules, but still we like ignorant, stupid and jahil people dont care. no decipline no nothing and when we sit togather we like a fool people use to praise europe and other countries's deciplined behavoiur.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

+1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Musafir366 View Post
    I wonder that for maintaining the bike and follow the rules and regulations, is this Mr. Zarrdari who force us to break the rules. As mostly we blame to our currpt politains for our all bad doings.

Indeed its shows how much we are pathetic.

I request atleast to PW members and viewers to please follow the rules. Do enjoy the ride fast and with thrill but don’t risk your life with out making prior calculations. It can create hell of difference.
    Very Well Said..... You know even here on Pakwheels where I guess most members are well educated & mature, the favourite slogan is "ZARDARI KHAPPAY ".... So low level of mentality & such a poor sense of humor that same jokes on all website from last 15 years & still not bored with that..

And if you point out the facts about ourselves & our behaviours, everyone start screaming ye PPP ka banda hai... Jiyala hai..... 10% chahiye..... For God sake yar... Hum apne aap ko theek kr len leaders ko theek krne ki ya naya leader lane ki zummadari khuda ki hai...hmari nhi.... Actually the most important part of child growth & sense of responsibility building is to be catered by parents & teachers.

Unfortunatly humare yahan har parent yahi samajhta hai k his/her child is the only one in the whole world & his every good or bad desire is to be fulfilled.... How can we expect a child grownup in this way to be responsible, sensible & caring for others?????????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Very Well Said..... You know even here on Pakwheels where I guess most members are well educated & mature, the favourite slogan is "ZARDARI KHAPPAY ".... So low level of mentality & such a poor sense of humor that same jokes on all website from last 15 years & still not bored with that..

And if you point out the facts about ourselves & our behaviours, everyone start screaming ye PPP ka banda hai... Jiyala hai..... 10% chahiye..... For God sake yar... Hum apne aap ko theek kr len leaders ko theek krne ki ya naya leader lane ki zummadari khuda ki hai...hmari nhi.... Actually the most important part of child growth & sense of responsibility building is to be catered by parents & teachers.

Unfortunatly humare yahan har parent yahi samajhta hai k his/her child is the only one in the whole world & his every good or bad desire is to be fulfilled.... How can we expect a child grownup in this way to be responsible, sensible & caring for others?????????
    jiyaaa bhuttooooo,,,zinda ha bee bee zinda hay,,,
    zzara zoor sa bolo zara cheekh ka bolo,, trafic ka kanoon ki pabandagi karain gaay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    jiyaaa bhuttooooo,,,zinda ha bee bee zinda hay,,,
    zzara zoor sa bolo zara cheekh ka bolo,, trafic ka kanoon ki pabandagi karain gaay
    hahaha.... Hence proved that hum koi baat b politician ko taunt krne k baghair nhii kr sakte. Even this topic has nothing to do with bhutto or Zardari which I personally dislike too....... wese 41 yrs me ager hansi thatha krne ki bajae koi kaam b kr liya hota to aaj mulk ka shaid ye hal na hota

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    hahaha.... Hence proved that hum koi baat b politician ko taunt krne k baghair nhii kr sakte. Even this topic has nothing to do with bhutto or Zardari which I personally dislike too....... wese 41 yrs me ager hansi thatha krne ki bajae koi kaam b kr liya hota to aaj mulk ka shaid ye hal na hota
    bhai meray ma na app ki politicians wali baat ko aik our andaz ma bayan kia ha,, was sarcastic: soorry two short comings of these foruums and youtube,, one you cannot whistle on a beautiful video:: second on forums u cant deliver body language on forums,,

anyhow,,, i personaly hate this weaving habbits,, i often try to block their way whenever i m on road,, they just keep honking and when they do overtake me,, they just show their true upbringin by using bad words,,
    i m not 41 years old just 24 years old ,, somehow this forum wont allow me to save the settinbgs have tried to correct it several times;;:
    oh btw who likes zordari or bhutto for that matter?

so let me say jab tak corruption ha tab tak
    zinda ha bibi zinda ha,,
    jiya bhutoo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    bhai meray ma na app ki politicians wali baat ko aik our andaz ma bayan kia ha,, was sarcastic: soorry two short comings of these foruums and youtube,, one you cannot whistle on a beautiful video:: second on forums u cant deliver body language on forums,,

anyhow,,, i personaly hate this weaving habbits,, i often try to block their way whenever i m on road,, they just keep honking and when they do overtake me,, they just show their true upbringin by using bad words,,
    i m not 41 years old just 24 years old ,, somehow this forum wont allow me to save the settinbgs have tried to correct it several times;;:
    oh btw who likes zordari or bhutto for that matter?

so let me say jab tak corruption ha tab tak
    zinda ha bibi zinda ha,,
    jiya bhutoo
    Sorry buddy my bad. I got it wrong

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Glad to see some motivation here,

but unfortunatly, responisibilty is focused on child at very early years and not on adults, if you try on adults yu get more contradiction, argument. opinions etc.

i believe whn your in yr adulthood, , yr on yr own, responsible for yr actions.

children are told,, adults search themselves.. <--thts my theory

another thing i noticed in comment,, "western obeyed law",, adults didnt obey so much,, the next generation did.

you want yr child to be a motorcycle racer, you dont start on him at teenage,, you train him when he's little boy because mind and bones are more flexible. i ve seen 4 years old ride bikes and amazed me.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    Glad to see some motivation here,

but unfortunatly, responisibilty is focused on child at very early years and not on adults, if you try on adults yu get more contradiction, argument. opinions etc.

i believe whn your in yr adulthood, , yr on yr own, responsible for yr actions.

children are told,, adults search themselves.. <--thts my theory

another thing i noticed in comment,, "western obeyed law",, adults didnt obey so much,, the next generation did.

you want yr child to be a motorcycle racer, you dont start on him at teenage,, you train him when he's little boy because mind and bones are more flexible. i ve seen 4 years old ride bikes and amazed me.
    Exactly that's what I said... Responsible behavior is to be taught at home in childhood.... Unless the true concept of right & wrong is taught during child bringing up, It's almost impossible to tame 10 crore adults with stick. Afterall how many law enforcer can we hire & those too from these 10 crores

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List