Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Will We Act Like Responsible Riders?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up When Will We Act Like Responsible Riders?

Salam/Hifficeffice" />

To all Pakistani people.

Here i wanted to start a new thread regarding our irresponsible attitude towards riding any vehicle on the road.

Though i know why but feel sad that why we don't we act like responsible citizen.

All stupidly praises goraz regarding their ways but when we ourselves ride we act like pure jahilz. Personally i hate those foreign returns who very amazingly tell us that how much people follow the rule but sadly the same person break the rules when he or she returns to ffice:smarttags" />Pakistan.

Thrill is adventure but doesnt mean that you do in recklessly way.

Like you can ride a bike fast but ensure that you are not in such place where other people get also hurt.

No proper maintenance of lights.

No use of indicators.

we can spend thousands on stupid latest mobile phones which cant save our life and we have to change that after few months but cant spend few rupees on broken signals or break or headlight.

And the top most we try to prove that if we are doing wrong , we are still right.

Is this not funny we cant stand behind the zebra crossing to show that we have discipline when its the matter of only one or two meters.

Is this not pathetic that we act like a thief and when see no traffic warden we break the signal and run away.

Is this not cowardliness that when we saw traffic warden ahead of signal and we dont dare to come ahead of starting point of zebra crossing

I wonder that for maintaining the bike and follow the rules and regulations, is this Mr. Zarrdari who force us to break the rules. As mostly we blame to our currpt politains for our all bad doings.

Indeed its shows how much we are pathetic.

I request atleast to PW members and viewers to please follow the rules. Do enjoy the ride fast and with thrill but don’t risk your life with out making prior calculations. It can create hell of difference.

Regards To All Memebers

Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Govt. should work on war footings for bringing public awareness in this regard... same as they spend money on birth control & smoking.... This issue also need to be addressed as many precious lives are lost every years due to irresponsible driving. if a survey is conducted, I think the death toll will be 100s of times more than malaria or any other epidemic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Asjdsmfficeffice" />

you gave your explanation. but plz dont use too much political words. I also don’t like them like others but I am here try to discuss that we should look at ourself first.

I personally agree with Asad.

Though its not parental-socio type forum but i think our parents and our teachers hold big responsibility and unfortunately they failed and thats why as a nation we are like this.

Parents get happy when they get money from child or seeing children earning but dont ever ask or realize weather they are earning right or corrupt money. and i have experienced1 mostly corrupt people have pasted sticker at the back of their car "Ye Sub Mayri Maan Ki Dua Say Hay"

now dont it bring any thing funny in your mind ? yes mother never asked him to stop doing curroption and happy what he is doing.

We muslims say that Islam is the best and complete religion and i also agree but no religion no set of laws can implement on you every where 24/7 that you do little against the law and you will get punishment. its we human who has to keep away from bad things and follow the law when no one is watching. its like same when there is no traffic warden and at night signals are working and you stop to follow the law.

As it is said that God don’t like who break the boundaries. So these boundaries are actually every boundary related to every aspect of our life.

the things which we do with heart and mind are far better then what we have to do by force.

my point will remain the same. first look at yourself and then blame the others. The thing which we can make correct then why not. Follow the traffic rules don’t cost us that much. We can stand with bike/car starting and taking with some one and waste time and money by this but if we see that we have to come to other side but little, I am saying just little, extra distance we hve to cover, by watching no warden we again go against the law.

when one has disciplined life it reflects every where.

the whole conversation doesnt mean that it makes life colourless or adventureless. it means that even we try hard to follow the rules we still break it some times but when we dont even think to follow those then you can guess what would be the result. .....
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asad

dont about govt.

just talk what can we do and what are we doing and what should be done.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh God!
    O bhaiyo! Jago ... this is Pakistan, This HAS BEEN PAKISTAN, THIS WILL ALWAYS BE PAKISTAN ... and you guyz or any one in this world will not stop doing "Dharnaas" and all that.

Just focus on yourself and leave the others to burn in hell. It SHOULD NOT concern you how they drive, but the only thing that matters is CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WHILE ON ROAD?
    If you are educated enough to understand this, FINE ..... you have no right (because you can't do anything about it) to brag about 'others on the road here'.

The first and foremost thing i hate from the bottom of my heart while on the road, is NO USE OF INDICATORS, not only by bikes but even by cars. AND if some poor chap IS giving indicator, they simply ignore it.
    This ticks me so much ... dil karta hay k uttar k inn haramiyon ko do thappar lagaon innhain pata chalay roads k usool ka.
    I myself use Indicators on the road, not only while changing lanes, but also when overtaking someone.

2nd thing which i dont like is driving on left side of a crowded road. Why? Because it will simply kill you ... MARK MY WORDS
    When you are on a busy road, cars stay on the right and bikes on the left. If you have a bike that can do 100 easily and can stay that way, you are better off riding at higher speeds in car lane , provided that there isn't much traffic in that lane beause if there is, simply come back to Bikes Lane.

Use of Helmet, well its of no use without side mirrors.
    People say they do not use Side Mirrors because it kills the looks of bike. Well i say they are wrong.
    With Side Mirrors, you'll look even better. And the advantages are serious.

There are A LOT of things going on in Lahore, and in other cities too which some persons (like me for instance) hate so much, but then there are only a handful who obey traffic rules.
    My route is Canal Road, Approx 40-50 kms daily, from past 1.5 years. This much experience, and i now, do not drive slow while staying on left.
    Because as per my experience .... it kills you anyway. And how?
    Its not the cars who kill you in left lane. ITS THE FRGGIN' OTHER BIKERS.

Please carry on this protest because no one is gonna hear it anyway UNLESS they themselves try to correct their own wrong doings or mistakes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Abobobilly

I can understand your Jazbat

two things you are confusing.

first we are actually sharing that why dont WE change first.

and secondly which i still dont believe that why we get so much dishearted so early?

look at those for which you dont tired to priase they were far more pathetic then us in past many hundred years not just 60 or 70 years.

and they change themselves not any angel from the top came.

and its not about only bikers every one here do and around the world do wrong.
    patestrians, bikers, cyclist, car riders, bus riders etc etc. and every one bikers or car riders where they see a space they put their vehicle there.

And one thing i also observed that every one use to claim that he or she is the best driver and rest are stupid.

how many time we do stupidity have we notice? did we feel ashamed?

and what we do wrong we should not always blame others that they are doing wrong so i am doing wrong.

Two wrongs dont make one right dear.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    its not the cars who kill you in left lane. Its the frggin' other bikers
    agreed 100%

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont agree at All...
    Its not the bike its that IDIOT Rider who rides bike like a MORON and when this MORON get a chance to Drive a car he drive it like an Idiot as well,..

So the problem it the person who rides / drive .. as I said before education is the dier need of this country.

Numeroous time Car drivers honk me from beside on a red signal so that I give them way to break the signal I stare at them and point toward the red signal that I am not moving.. its the driver

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    agreed 100%
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here i agree with Vickytulla totally its not type of vehicle its the mentality behind the rider.

As i said its easy to criticize other but we forget to peek in our own self. Every day watching motorist doing stupid and cheap acts.

Today i was on the bike and in the cantt suddenly another biker, not having indicators on his bike turn to left, and as it happens mostly i give remarks, he stood i also stood, he came to me. he try to defent himself , i said do you have indicators?

the good thing i like about him that first he tried to argue but he easily accepted his mistake. and i said ok then go and follow the rules.

so the point is here that first we should follow the rules but if we do mistake we should accept. and if other do mistake try to make him or her realize that s/he was wrong. of course upto every ones capacity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List