Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Halogen Bulb

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Halogen Bulb

    Hi all

    I m sure pakwheelers ll help me out, I m using deluxe 125, its headlight has incandescent bulb which has a yellowish light, i wana replace it with halogen bulb which gives bright white light, I dont wana install HID, but halogen bulb gives white appearance. I searched the whole rwp, all auto shops but didn't find the exact replacement. Plz tell me the exact shop here Rwp or in lahore. Thx in advance. Pics attached...



    Halogen Bulb -252275






    Halogen Bulb -252276

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  2. #2
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ murtazee sorry my mistake

    What about this Bulb it gives same light like HID

    Halogen Bulb -252281
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtazee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabi_hawk View Post
    Hi all

    I m sure pakwheelers ll help me out, I m using deluxe 125, its headlight has incandescent bulb which has a yellowish light, i wana replace it with halogen bulb which gives bright white light, I dont wana install HID, but halogen bulb gives white appearance. I searched the whole rwp, all auto shops but didn't find the exact replacement. Plz tell me the exact shop here Rwp or in lahore. Thx in advance. Pics attached...



    Halogen Bulb - 252275






    Halogen Bulb - 252276

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Try this in Your Deluxe..

    Halogen Bulb - 252280
    Dear r1, the poster dont wana install HID.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    @ murtazee sorry my mistake

    What about this Bulb it gives same light like HID

    Halogen Bulb - 252281
    Thx... Where i can i find it in Rwp? Wht is ths bulb called?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  5. #5
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Comes in 2 Categories 1 gives Blue/White light and the 2nd one gives Red/Purpule/Green/Yellow/Blue/White light. Pic attached herewith

    Halogen Bulb -252296

    But Tabi bro its easily available in market then why not in Rawalpindi?
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    gr8_paki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    523
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @r1 plz tell the name and the price of blue bulb like h.i.d, and does it effect the upcoming traffic like h.i.d??
    U R not checking papers so stop pointing out sp and gram mistakes.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Comes in 2 Categories 1 gives Blue/White light and the 2nd one gives Red/Purpule/Green/Yellow/Blue/White light. Pic attached herewith

    Halogen Bulb - 252296

    But Tabi bro its easily available in market then why not in Rawalpindi?
    Yehi to masla hai, mil nai rahi usi size ki i mean jo k holder main easily fit ho jaye, Main boht dondha but nai mila, even layman language main bhi pocha k "Main Chahta hon k Mere Bike ki headlight yellow ki bijaye white ho jaye to koi bulb yaa tube day dain"

    Now justify is se ziada kia elaborate kron? Tell me wht is this Bulb named as, may be i can find one. Thx 4 prompt response
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •