Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1660
Like Tree1200Likes

Thread: The 2 stroke thread

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    legend will revive soon

  2. #521
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    by the way did u bored the cylinder ,, when u replaced this piston or just slapped new piston onto it?

  3. #522
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i bord the cylinder now its running at a .50 jap piston
    the above piston was desi one
    legend will revive soon

  4. #523
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Assalam Alikum!

    Am not satisfied with 100 piston,now i will switch to 0 piston.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  5. #524
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Gud going Haris.Will show my Ride after some modification..
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  6. #525
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks waseem bhaiwe are waiting
    @nom1 bro sleave mat lagwana its a brotherly advice
    purchase a o size cylinder
    legend will revive soon

  7. #526
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Assalam Alikum!

    Hmmm.U r right.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  8. #527
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Post Assalam Alikum!

    Before going 2 shekhupura.*My photos became so bad coz of **** cam result.* But Yesterday i bought another Cell phone which is far better in cam result.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4928 p07 08 11 05 43

    Rastay wali PhotoZ

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4923 p07 08 11 06 08

    This 1 is taken from YB by me.Papa is driving Jeep.& am alone @ YB. Now the Jeep z Sold.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4924 p07 08 11 06 09

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4925 p07 08 11 06 53 1

    Added 2005 YB'Z geniune carb.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4926 p07 08 11 10 38 1

    Also Changed Rings to Jap on(TP).But all in vain.Coz of **** Piston.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4927 p07 08 11 10 39
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  9. #528
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    thanks waseem bhaiwe are waiting
    @nom1 bro sleave mat lagwana its a brotherly advice
    purchase a o size cylinder


    kindloy can u give more info on resleeving? and y not recomended,,?

  10. #529
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    kindloy can u give more info on resleeving? and y not recomended,,?
    bro 2strokes performance gets half when you use seleved cylndr
    2ndly seleved cylndr creats problems some times
    as in PAK seleveng the cylndr is difrnt from other parts of the world
    thats why i do not recomend it
    though the cylindr m using is seleved too its in 50 size now
    but i will change it to a non seleved one
    legend will revive soon

  11. #530
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    Before going 2 shekhupura.*My photos became so bad coz of **** cam result.* But Yesterday i bought another Cell phone which is far better in cam result.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4928 p07 08 11 05 43

    Rastay wali PhotoZ

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4923 p07 08 11 06 08

    This 1 is taken from YB by me.Papa is driving Jeep.& am alone @ YB. Now the Jeep z Sold.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4924 p07 08 11 06 09

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4925 p07 08 11 06 53 1

    Added 2005 YB'Z geniune carb.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4926 p07 08 11 10 38 1

    Also Changed Rings to Jap on(TP).But all in vain.Coz of **** Piston.

    The 2 stroke thread - n0m1 albums myyb100 picture4927 p07 08 11 10 39
    so finally u uploaded pics
    bhai g sab se pehle wear helmet
    i got 2 tickets b coz of it
    2ndly jeep is lookin kool
    3rdly carb ka brand mikini ha?wts consumption now?
    n yr change piston to 150
    yb extreme
    hahaha
    legend will revive soon

  12. #531
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @asjdsm
    i faced heat ups n seazes due to sleaved cylindr
    usko achi trah polish krwa k 2k km tak running ki jaey to phir wo sahi rehta h
    but performance pehle jesi ni rhti
    legend will revive soon

  13. #532
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    so finally u uploaded pics
    bhai g sab se pehle wear helmet
    i got 2 tickets b coz of it
    2ndly jeep is lookin kool
    3rdly carb ka brand mikini ha?wts consumption now?
    n yr change piston to 150
    yb extreme
    hahaha
    150.Hahaha.Nhn 200 or 17 tooth frnt spocket.Han helmet ka kuch kia jaye ga. Point noted.
    Mileage is 40kmpl max.& roughly its 35.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  14. #533
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    @asjdsm
    i faced heat ups n seazes due to sleaved cylindr
    usko achi trah polish krwa k 2k km tak running ki jaey to phir wo sahi rehta h
    but performance pehle jesi ni rhti
    U R rite bhaayaa!!!!!
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  15. #534
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @nom1 40kmph max koool yar
    legend will revive soon

  16. #535
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @nom1
    bro is pick increased after carb change?
    legend will revive soon

  17. #536
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0m1 View Post
    150.Hahaha.Nhn 200 or 17 tooth frnt spocket.Han helmet ka kuch kia jaye ga. Point noted.
    Mileage is 40kmpl max.& roughly its 35.
    holy mama
    2.00 broe n 17th sproket
    legend will revive soon

  18. #537
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Talking some bad boys:)

    the 2stroke thread -284084

    the 2stroke thread -284088
    legend will revive soon

  19. #538
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    u might think im crazy but us mein kuch shak nahi hai
    i had one denso VK20 iridium plug lying around and as soon as vespa returned from meachinc so i got it in Vespa and first it needed 2 kicks to start now half kick litrealy
    and drove it on this plug and found out that it was giving hard time to CD 70 bikes i couldn't imagine vespa going aginst cd 70 and it nailed many Cd 70s last night just my half hour trip
    facts about my vespa
    its 10 years older then me and i get tired very early but it doesn't
    i mean a 30 year old vespa kicking brand new 70 cc bikes a$$ is nice its hell fast acceleration i get scared from it easily now
    yes two strokes are still 2 strokes
    first bike i ever driven was a kawasaki GTO110
    i drove many 4 strokes but maza nahi tha
    im out of bike scene as i love cars more but i still Kept vespa as even after accident of last month My dad who bought this vespa brand new almost in 80 said scrap it but i kept it
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  20. #539
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    u might think im crazy but us mein kuch shak nahi hai
    i had one denso VK20 iridium plug lying around and as soon as vespa returned from meachinc so i got it in Vespa and first it needed 2 kicks to start now half kick litrealy
    and drove it on this plug and found out that it was giving hard time to CD 70 bikes i couldn't imagine vespa going aginst cd 70 and it nailed many Cd 70s last night just my half hour trip
    facts about my vespa
    its 10 years older then me and i get tired very early but it doesn't
    i mean a 30 year old vespa kicking brand new 70 cc bikes a$$ is nice its hell fast acceleration i get scared from it easily now
    yes two strokes are still 2 strokes
    first bike i ever driven was a kawasaki GTO110
    i drove many 4 strokes but maza nahi tha
    im out of bike scene as i love cars more but i still Kept vespa as even after accident of last month My dad who bought this vespa brand new almost in 80 said scrap it but i kept it
    holy mama

    iridium plug in a vespa
    i too instaled coper cored denso plug in ma yb
    better pick n easy starting n good throttel response
    ur vespa is a kick a** man
    keep it don t scrap it
    tell me one thing
    like in cars we use high potency wires n then ground them
    can it be done to bike?
    legend will revive soon

  21. #540
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    wish u best of luck for exams,,
    i will never take opium and two stroke bikes,, formers say they are extremely addictive
    i like this quote alottttttttt
    legend will revive soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •