Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1660
Like Tree1200Likes

Thread: The 2 stroke thread

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    legend will revive soon

  2. #1481
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    rx115 lives ... bump
    legend will revive soon

  3. #1482
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    .. and no one is buying 2stroke as well as those are not made now .. what are on the roads are in not suitable for pindi.. yes they should be somehow helped to transform from 2stroke to 4 stroke like giving them loan or rickshaws on easy instalments or an engine retrofit .. as its next to impossibile to controle pollution form them or devise a way to make them environment friendly..
    HAHAHA. I agree. 2 strokes are things from the past. 4 stroke is the future.It is good that now even new 2 strokes like yb100 from chamaha are not being made or sold. and those 2 stroke rikshaws are a nuisance. they pollute the air and are super uncomfortable to ride in.I hope government properly imposes its policy and bans 2 strokes 4ever.

  4. #1483
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    HAHAHA. I agree. 2 strokes are things from the past. 4 stroke is the future.It is good that now even new 2 strokes like yb100 from chamaha are not being made or sold. and those 2 stroke rikshaws are a nuisance. they pollute the air and are super uncomfortable to ride in.I hope government properly imposes its policy and bans 2 strokes 4ever.
    Post against Shiekhupura CG125 and you will be compromised
    Post against R.Piaggio 125 and you will be compromised

    But never ever post against 2 strokes, Hidalgo will kill you...

  5. #1484
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Post against Shiekhupura CG125 and you will be compromisedPost against R.Piaggio 125 and you will be compromisedBut never ever post against 2 strokes, Hidalgo will kill you...
    why bro? even government banned 2 stroke bikes. They are only good for carrying milk

  6. #1485
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    why bro? even government banned 2 stroke bikes. They are only good for carrying milk
    2 strokes are speed addicted machines.. Rx115, Kawasaki GTO, So considering taste for speed one wont go against the facts that 2 strokes are mean machines when it comes to acceleration and speed,

  7. #1486
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    why bro? even government banned 2 stroke bikes. They are only good for carrying milk
    mere bhai ye Pakistan hay.Jaali degree walay agar hakooomat chala saktay hain to hum bhi 2strokes chala saktay hain. Now tell you reasons for being a die hard 2stroker
    1 Torque ... it wins races and 2strokes are torque rich
    2 Durability ,, i put a 2,5 tons a.c at ma 1989 yb100 and rode it though v v slow but it driven like a champ,, all grosery of home comes at my yb100 and it works as a mue.
    3 comfort even i pull a gear for 1,2 km i don t see hell of vibrations in my bike. my uni is 36km from ma home and i really enjoy ma bike . i also use it for work
    4 the smoke problem is typically Pakistani. 2strokes jhave oil pump and oil lube system. the oil in tank is main problem and mechanics are dumb unless and untill they see clouds of smoke they are not satisfied.
    There is something in these 30 years old bikes that people still love them
    legend will revive soon

  8. #1487
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Post against Shiekhupura CG125 and you will be compromised
    Post against R.Piaggio 125 and you will be compromised

    But never ever post against 2 strokes, Hidalgo will kill you...
    naughty naughty .
    he will llearn what 2 strokes are
    legend will revive soon

  9. #1488
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    2 strokes are speed addicted machines.. Rx115, Kawasaki GTO, So considering taste for speed one wont go against the facts that 2 strokes are mean machines when it comes to acceleration and speed,
    bro here are facts. A bike like piaggio is a friend for long routes. Yes 2 stroke may win in a short drag race but 4 strokes are for loong term. 'yeh lanbi race ke ghoray hain'. Bro i know 2 strokes very well. On long 2 strokes get hot (esp these air cooled ones that we had in pakistan in the 80s). So to make then not heat up we can out more engine oil in the tank. This will make engine cooler but spark plug will get dirty very quickly. A piaggio can easily do Lahore to Rawalpindi non stop. but 2 stroke would get heat up, and if u put extra engine oil in tank then plug would need cleaning about every 100 kms or less.New 2 stroles from Aprilla are really bad *** and they are all oiled cooled. but these oldies from 80s are bad technology that are only good for say 100 meters race.Facts are facts bro, just like Piaggio is daddy of sheikhupura bikes

  10. #1489
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    HAHAHA. I agree. 2 strokes are things from the past. 4 stroke is the future.It is good that now even new 2 strokes like yb100 from chamaha are not being made or sold. and those 2 stroke rikshaws are a nuisance. they pollute the air and are super uncomfortable to ride in.I hope government properly imposes its policy and bans 2 strokes 4ever.
    google rgv 250 tzr 250 these 2strokes are a pain for 600 cc 4 strokes.
    google rd350, rd400 dytona special and you will go mad by performance of these beauties,
    my rx115 pulls 15.5 bhp its 5 speed 30 year old bike and its far better then modern 125 cc 4strokes
    legend will revive soon

  11. #1490
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    bro here are facts. A bike like piaggio is a friend for long routes. Yes 2 stroke may win in a short drag race but 4 strokes are for loong term. 'yeh lanbi race ke ghoray hain'. Bro i know 2 strokes very well. On long 2 strokes get hot (esp these air cooled ones that we had in pakistan in the 80s). So to make then not heat up we can out more engine oil in the tank. This will make engine cooler but spark plug will get dirty very quickly. A piaggio can easily do Lahore to Rawalpindi non stop. but 2 stroke would get heat up, and if u put extra engine oil in tank then plug would need cleaning about every 100 kms or less.New 2 stroles from Aprilla are really bad *** and they are all oiled cooled. but these oldies from 80s are bad technology that are only good for say 100 meters race.Facts are facts bro, just like Piaggio is daddy of sheikhupura bikes
    oil was never ment to be in tank it makes mixture lean and hence plug gets short...
    if we follow what company made ( auto lube system) it never happens
    i always kept Yamahas even i have bought 2 ...... i just love them and my experience with 4strokes is v v bad....
    legend will revive soon

  12. #1491
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    bro here are facts. A bike like piaggio is a friend for long routes. Yes 2 stroke may win in a short drag race but 4 strokes are for loong term. 'yeh lanbi race ke ghoray hain'. Bro i know 2 strokes very well. On long 2 strokes get hot (esp these air cooled ones that we had in pakistan in the 80s). So to make then not heat up we can out more engine oil in the tank. This will make engine cooler but spark plug will get dirty very quickly. A piaggio can easily do Lahore to Rawalpindi non stop. but 2 stroke would get heat up, and if u put extra engine oil in tank then plug would need cleaning about every 100 kms or less.New 2 stroles from Aprilla are really bad *** and they are all oiled cooled. but these oldies from 80s are bad technology that are only good for say 100 meters race.Facts are facts bro, just like Piaggio is daddy of sheikhupura bikes
    +1 ....

  13. #1492
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    google rgv 250 tzr 250 these 2strokes are a pain for 600 cc 4 strokes.google rd350, rd400 dytona special and you will go mad by performance of these beauties,my rx115 pulls 15.5 bhp its 5 speed 30 year old bike and its far better then modern 125 cc 4strokes
    first of all these bikes are not coming to pakistan (except for 2 years which rx115 came). And old 2 strokes of pakistan, namely yb100, rx115, GTO125 are not for long routes. They are best for pulling stuff short distance. A 4 stroke bike like Piaggio is made for long tours and is a friend for life. And bking is not all about 100 meter drag racing. It is so much more than that. And 4 strokes are there to give u true riding pleasure with long ride capabilities. ALso they require less tunings.and about smoke, people in pakistan are uneducated and do not know that 2 strokes are almost smoke free. You are supposed to use the oil pump located at side of bike. and use proper oil like Shell 2T. If you do this it will surely decrease smoke to minimum. Also the plug wouldnt be get black very quickly.Here people put cheapo engine oil directly in oil tank and results is lots of smoke.

  14. #1493
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well there are many debates on 2strokes VS 4 strokes.. Just keep them aside and enjoy the forums.

  15. #1494
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Well there are many debates on 2strokes VS 4 strokes.. Just keep them aside and enjoy the forums.
    bro no debate. Piaggio triumphs YBs and RXs. no doubts about it.

  16. #1495
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    bro no debate. Piaggio triumphs YBs and RXs. no doubts about it.
    Try to be little bit flexible buddy. Or you will get bashed really hard. Dont be so much rigid in your approach.

  17. #1496
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Try to be little bit flexible buddy. Or you will get bashed really hard. Dont be so much rigid in your approach.
    bro you are senior and respectable member. so i will listen to you you are one of few sensible members on this section. I am very disappointed to see how members behave here

  18. #1497
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    first of all these bikes are not coming to pakistan (except for 2 years which rx115 came). And old 2 strokes of pakistan, namely yb100, rx115, GTO125 are not for long routes. They are best for pulling stuff short distance. A 4 stroke bike like Piaggio is made for long tours and is a friend for life. And bking is not all about 100 meter drag racing. It is so much more than that. And 4 strokes are there to give u true riding pleasure with long ride capabilities. ALso they require less tunings.and about smoke, people in pakistan are uneducated and do not know that 2 strokes are almost smoke free. You are supposed to use the oil pump located at side of bike. and use proper oil like Shell 2T. If you do this it will surely decrease smoke to minimum. Also the plug wouldnt be get black very quickly.Here people put cheapo engine oil directly in oil tank and results is lots of smoke.
    bro rgv 250 tzr 25o dt 175 rx125 rx135 all came to Pakistan but at that time we were either too young or were not born
    2strokes are real kings be it in track or dail run of life
    2strokes for life
    legend will revive soon

  19. #1498
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    bro you are senior and respectable member. so i will listen to you you are one of few sensible members on this section. I am very disappointed to see how members behave here
    that was not the way to welcome a new member when i joined it but now it has became sadly. but we welcome you to the 2stroke thread
    legend will revive soon

  20. #1499
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dead have you tasted a 100% fitt 2stroke
    if u did then u won t be discussing any thing
    legend will revive soon

  21. #1500
    Site Banned Follow
    Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    dead have you tasted a 100% fitt 2stroke if u did then u won t be discussing any thing
    bro i have owned in past yb100 and GTO 125. both bikes are good with acceleration and were 100% healthy.but on long routes they both didnt deliver. Botch bikes would get heat up on long tours and if i put more engine oil then plug would get dirty and i was carrying 3 or 4 spare plugs with me. although i do not like ancient bike called cg125, but even it was better than these two bikes as it didnt get heat up or gave spark plug issue. but now i found the ultimate bike, Piaggio, with 16 ltr fuel tank. It can take me to muree and back to lahore on one full refill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •