57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 110cc Cylinders

today i went with my firend to committee chowk for overhauling the engine..
    at the kharadia shop i asked him that i want to increase the power of my 78cc bike he told me that they have a 110cc cylinders that bold on fit to 78cc and also the head would need porting.. he did not showd me the cylinder as he was very busy but he said that all the cost of the cylinder+porting+installlation is 2000 ,, he was at mohamadi autos kharadia shop ..
    can anyone guid me whats the bore... of this 110cc ? in my opinion it should be 54mm..
    also what is the price of the cylinder seperately..caus i can build the engine myself if all the componoetns are at hand... i asked cd 100 cylinder janyeen it was 800 rs so hope it is chinese so should be less expensive ... and the porting would cost at most 3-40 so he is charging almost 500-600 for just removing the old cylinder and reinstalling the new one...dont know whether to do myself or let him do.. asal ma khoud kaam karna ka mazza hi our hotha ha,,, but i think a need for remachining it may arise during installaytion so let him do it,,?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats on getting the setup
    hpe it works fine for you
    take pics n show us all
    now about the piston and cylinder get them polished in a good manner
    let the experts take over
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If the piston was shaved more than 1mm in thickness it may warp under heat load. You could have shimmed the cylinder to raise it, but would have needed to have a different timing chain. Also calculate the head combustion chamber volume - calculate the CR and then work accordingly, that way you would know what you are working with.

for the heavy duty version of the CD70 timing chain, buy 2 charade oil pump chains and join them by peening them togehter to the correct no. of links.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that is nice of u xulfiqar..
    i think its very nice alternative but i may have some luck and get a compatible cylinder head that comes iwth this cylinder.. so will get new piston and compatible cylinder this way most problems will be solved... will update this thread again..thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i want to know sumthing can 125 engine can be fitted cd 100 i really like to make it plz tell me
    king of atitude.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also will the change in the weight of piston have any affect ? if yes what affect ?
    both piston are cast aluminium .. tomorrow i will check the wight...

another question the diameter of cylinder is 52.4 and the diameter of the combustion chamber is 48 mm .. outside this 48mm the cylinder head is flat..

following is the pic of what i want to say .. note this head is default.. and the default cylinder had a bore of 46.8.... so this chamber is according to the 46.8mm bore cylinder..wharease the new cylinder bore is 52.4mm..

110cc Cylinders -282268

what u recomend to do to this chamber ? as the squish area is in my opinoin disturbed ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i bought a cylinder head of corresponding size as of 107cc cylinder,, it costed me 1500 in used had to grind it so grinding itself cost 100 rs and opening its valves cam etc costs 200 rs labour,, ,, very expensive ,,it is not available in new,,so had to buy used at the sellers demanded price,, any how now the pair is complete and all that is needed is to mate them.,,, but the new head is fairly long and needs new studs,, so next task is installing new studs and finaly mating the two and feeding them with proper carb settings ,,

i need advice whatr mechanic to use,, i had earlier chosen a random one and he charged 1000 rs for just installing the cylinder.. i could do that myself but didnt dared to do so as it is not just insytallation but needed some other checks,, so labour is pretty expensive,,

i need u ppl to recomend a fair and expert man who could mate these two and also install and adjust the carburettor,,
    thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good luck bro
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

seems a bit of luck is following me,,,
    the cylinder head that i bought luciley fits bolt on,,its combustion chamber dia is 52mm ,same as of the cylinder,, no new studs were needed,,no new timing chain was needed,, i did it my self,,
    tried to measure the compression ratio,, it was roughly between 9.5:1 or 10 :1,, which is a bit high should be between 8.8:1 or at most 9:1 anyhow will chk that late,,

however there is a knocking/clicking sound which in my opinion is due to cam shaft ,, when it was opened i suspected its lobes were eaten from one side ,, the lobes (both) were not perfectly symmetricallon either side,,yani the lobe should idealy be a bell shaped that idealy smoothly raises valves and lowers them but ,, the lobes were good at one half of bell and were like a straight line at the other side,,,, ,, also as the head was bought in used,, its valves were grinded,,however its cam shaft bearing after first disassembling was a bit jammed later the mechanic made it rotate,,the jam was probably due to too much storage,,and the gunk was stored there,, mechanic checked the bearing and said it is ok,,
    he also okayed the camshaft,,
    below is a rough image of the lobe of cxam shaft ,, both lobes were like this ,, dont know whether they were done on purpose for agressive timing or were a result of wear and tear,,

110cc Cylinders -283021

also after i give it a bit quick throttle and then reduce that there is a spark like sound from exhaust,, (patakha)? timing is correct, the mark in the head is alligned with the mark in the sprocked in camshaft ,,at tdc of compression stroke,,

i installed the new head myself,,
    valve timing is ok,,
    valve gap is between .005mm or slighlty greater but less the .008mm,,

now two issues left un resolved,, one,, clicking noise from head,,second the carb setting,, once the clicking sound is gone carb settings will be adjusted/refined ,,

need advice now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any updates bro????
    pics will be treat to watch
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can any one tell me the bore and stroke of suzuki sd 110?

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdm
    i think its not 110cm its 107cm..
    which piston u r runing HD ??

if u want more power then put Steel Valves and Hard Valve springs and put a washer on head guide ...

put 125 Cdi carb..

sprockt matchng on HD is 15-34 if getting 4th gear down then increase the petrol by getting the jet change or increase the petrol from air fuel ratio
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmm,, i got it,, the suzuki sprinter bore is 53.5mm and stroke is 48.5mm,, 1mm less stroke then chondaz and cd 100 or cg 125 which all has 49.5mm.. so that makes a suzuki a 107cc,,
    my current piston is 52.5mm i think,, and my stroke is 49.5mm ,, that equates to a 107cc ,
    so if i install a suzuki sd 110 piston of zero number or 53.5mm i will get a 111cc,,
    approx 5 cc boost,,

any how,, thanks for replying ,, i have raised few questions in my thread please check that,,

also the availabilty of varietu o parts is a great issue here, coupled with absolute lack of good mechanics who now alteration work prperly,, so please give as much detail of the parts as possible that way one can explain much beter to shopkeeper our needs,,

rest thing i will discus in that thread,, thanks,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List