0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Urgent help needed from Bike Experts

Salaam brothers.I need urgent help regarding hero 70 alteration.Plxxxxxx i need to know where should i start from.I heard there is a slightly bigger piston than the stock one.I need to know of which bike and what size.Then the sprockets.Which ones to use for best performance and any other modification u can think of.And ones thing i forgot to mention is that cylinder and head should be same so that bike looks genuine from the outside.I hope i will get some good feedback and would be much much much appreciated.

To personally satisfy my own adrenalin needs, I've been racing Bikes a little bit, which has been fun.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are asking a "bike expert"...he will tell you that "DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR 70CC BIKE".

However if you ask an expert "mechanic"...he will tell you "OH BHAI MASLA HI KOI NAHI...ROCKET BANA DOUN GA..AIK DAM DHOOM FILM WALI BIKE KI TARAH"...

im not an expert or a mechanic...i would advise you to leave your 70cc engine as it is...and if you want to make it go fast...try reducing the weight..also get your gear ratios tweaked for better acceleration...more fuel also helps to go faster...but please don't mess about the little engine.
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Poster
    My friend, we are living in a world where principles of science are still well believed in and still hold ground. 70cc and good performance are two things poles apart just as are a Hayabusa and fuel economy. If you want performance from the bike, go for a bigger bike. The bigger the better. Messing with the engine by installing a piston will only give you nightmares in near futures. In short its a waste of money with no positive return. I hope that helps.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all
    Thanks brothers for ur honest replies and i totally agree you par mein jhoot kyun bolun mein nay ye bike race kay liye tayar karani hai.The person i'm racing with has a star 70cc bike with god know's what type of mods.I heard it was specially sent to lahore for some alterations.Guy's living here in islamabad might have heard abt this race which is scheduled on 5th of August.P.S no money is involved whatsoever i'm racing for my pride with full safety gear underneath my clothes and obviously a sports helmet.My bike is currently with Albert a very famous mechanic in pindy.It will take at-least 3 day's to complete its alteration and running.
    To personally satisfy my own adrenalin needs, I've been racing Bikes a little bit, which has been fun.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw92 View Post
    @all
    Thanks brothers for ur honest replies and i totally agree you par mein jhoot kyun bolun mein nay ye bike race kay liye tayar karani hai.The person i'm racing with has a star 70cc bike with god know's what type of mods.I heard it was specially sent to lahore for some alterations.Guy's living here in islamabad might have heard abt this race which is scheduled on 5th of August.P.S no money is involved whatsoever i'm racing for my pride with full safety gear underneath my clothes and obviously a sports helmet.My bike is currently with Albert a very famous mechanic in pindy.It will take at-least 3 day's to complete its alteration and running.
    I am not a bike expert so cant give you beneficial suggestion...
    Best of luck for your race bro...ride safely...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

totally agreed with FOOSA and 7th gear.... please keep these tiny little engines with love and care. what on the earth u want to make them. "Pakistanio ka bass chalay to PIA k jahazo mai b 70 ka engine daal dain: .... well the problem is that we are only left with 70's and 125's ... as i always say
    keep ur self on a safe side , dont get into these stupid alterations and the kind of hypes that " yaaaaaaaar us ka bike lahoreeeeeeee se modify ho k aya hai wowwww"
    many youngsters died coz of these stupid things...... end of the day the mechanic goes with his pocket filled and you come with your life at risk.
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will suggest you that NEVER do any Alteration on Original engine. Try to find any other 70cc engine. and do the experiment. secondly it is very hard to find any engine. but ours mechanics are the MASTER and if you pay them little high they will arrange it for you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@syedhasan92110
    Dear i'm very well aware of the dangers involved in doing so.U learn a lot after a crash at 130 km/h.I'm guessing ur getting the wrong impression here.First of all i'm doing this race to settle a dispute once and for all.Guy i' racing with is my childhood friend and we doing this just to know who is better.Both of us own bikes way more faster and safer than the tiny 70cc but we used to race 70cc abt 2 years ago.In short mein ye ghatiya kaam bahut pahlay chor chuka hoon Alhamdulillah .And u r right abt these so called ustad jee's.All these a**holes should all be hanged .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

107 ka clyinder dalo aur 110 ka max size ka piston dalo,,head 124 wala dalo kark kr k, wese star bike wale ka kiya kiya dala huwa hai

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only retard 70 rider can do this. Bhai ziada shouq hay tou aik wrecked Busa hay meray bass us ka engine apnay 70 may laga lo.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have modded my bike but it has some petty issues as i bought the components in used.. and they had either some inherit issues or some essential parts were missing altogether.. i figured out what are missing .. it will inshallah be ready in a week as i m riding it in current shobby state... and have no time to correct those problems.. these are easy tasks.. when i do i will post a complete new thread.. with all info and problems that i happened to come accross.. for u ppl..
    however i have not modded for race .. i have modded it for pick..

so top speed is still the same 80-85km/hr..only tried reaching it once with full gear on empty road..

however pick is just awesome.. i like it .. now i am satisfied.. and enjoy its power.. wait for at most a week till i resurrect all issues and tell u all the mods..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@OP
    Kya bana tumhari race ka jo 5th August ko honi the?
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List