9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring

My bike's rear drum color got peeled off by itself, the handle bar started haviing small pockets of rust on its edges , i went to the suzuki ppl , showed them this and to my surprise the service incharage MR,Mohammad Azeem said to me that sir this aint no problem , well have it changed in no time , i was like wtf , am i dreaming or wat , so we went inside and as soon as i sat down on the new chair ( their office has shifted and the old one is now a car show room suzuki so the furniture and color is was all glowing) he told me that sir u have plenty of warranty left , u can hav these things changed anytime u want , i insisted that i want to get the things changed now and here , so he came with the usuall excuse claim ppl give , we dont have these things in stock so ull have to wait for a week or two and then well give u a call, all the excitement on my face soon vanished away and now i was quite angry at him , i told him that this aint any excuse , comon u guys are suzuki ppl , he said i understand and im not backing off from my commitment of changing the parts, this statement of his made me more angry and i simple bursted upon him , that " dont tell me u guys are doing any favor to me as this is wat u are rrequired to do under your warranty policy , have the 3S removed as you always seem to be in a stockout position , so after all this , another suzuki person came to me and said that this is my card, ill call u as soon as ur parts come and probably theyll be here this saturday , and i apologize for the inconvenience u faced coming here, so im waiting for saturday , the story ends here

suzuki has two showrooms here , one is university road suzuki aka UR suzuki and the other one is FR Suzuki , the UR suzuki is **** cz they are always making excuses of the suzuki plant being shifted to god knows where , they are only good at selling bikes,
    now FR suzuki is handling the major cruz here in karachi , UR sends most of its customers to FR for service or warranty claim .FR on the other hand are also one hack of topi bazz , theyll always cry infront of the customer regarding stockouts, but when u r there to buy these spare parts then thats a diffrnt story.their CRM systems are **** , sorry to say that.

The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

customer services are nill here,, no consumr rights,,,
    chalo agar chonda walay ya kahain tho banda kisi had tak unki baath harap kar jaya ,,,laikin aik branded company jo brand value ki waja sa kama rahi ha,,sa aisi service agar milay tho uska branded hona ka kia faida,,
    aik tho suzuki ka parts pahla hi sakhth mahnga hain,,, upar sa aisi ghatya after sales service,,banda ko realy disappoint kar daithi hain,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booster View Post
    My bike's rear drum color got peeled off by itself, the handle bar started haviing small pockets of rust on its edges , i went to the suzuki ppl , showed them this and to my surprise the service incharage MR,Mohammad Azeem said to me that sir this aint no problem , well have it changed in no time , i was like wtf , am i dreaming or wat , so we went inside and as soon as i sat down on the new chair ( their office has shifted and the old one is now a car show room suzuki so the furniture and color is was all glowing) he told me that sir u have plenty of warranty left , u can hav these things changed anytime u want , i insisted that i want to get the things changed now and here , so he came with the usuall excuse claim ppl give , we dont have these things in stock so ull have to wait for a week or two and then well give u a call, all the excitement on my face soon vanished away and now i was quite angry at him , i told him that this aint any excuse , comon u guys are suzuki ppl , he said i understand and im not backing off from my commitment of changing the parts, this statement of his made me more angry and i simple bursted upon him , that " dont tell me u guys are doing any favor to me as this is wat u are rrequired to do under your warranty policy , have the 3S removed as you always seem to be in a stockout position , so after all this , another suzuki person came to me and said that this is my card, ill call u as soon as ur parts come and probably theyll be here this saturday , and i apologize for the inconvenience u faced coming here, so im waiting for saturday , the story ends here

suzuki has two showrooms here , one is university road suzuki aka UR suzuki and the other one is FR Suzuki , the UR suzuki is **** cz they are always making excuses of the suzuki plant being shifted to god knows where , they are only good at selling bikes,
    now FR suzuki is handling the major cruz here in karachi , UR sends most of its customers to FR for service or warranty claim .FR on the other hand are also one hack of topi bazz , theyll always cry infront of the customer regarding stockouts, but when u r there to buy these spare parts then thats a diffrnt story.their CRM systems are **** , sorry to say that.
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    when i went to ask about the piston they first said no its no available,, then they asked whyh i need one,, i told the,m i m overhauling old engine,,immediatly he said i will check it and came with piston in his hand,,first he was damn sure that he has no piston,,,
    just a small share,,,may be it be a coincidence,, so take it quite neutral or as a trick if u wish,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda is the best quality provider still .... thought they have reduced their qualtiy 50% almost but still the BEST !!!!
    Main tay Honda ee lay saan !!!
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

khanthe great
    i have a statement for u my frnd

" soch magar dhang ki "
    honda also has the same quality issues and same after sales service , ive seen this very closely, and after all its not honda anymore its atlas honda :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear BOOSTER, could you please post the pics of rust on your handle bars as i too have rust posts under that metal thing on which the side mirrors are screwed, i have one more month of warranty left so if my problem is same as yours then i too will claim a new handle bar, i have a week ago claimed warranty for the silencer and if you could kindly post the pics of your rusting handle bar i could decide my next step for the handle bars too. Thank you.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booster View Post

Yaa buddy its really bad to hear this. One thing more your bike is still in warranty and how came the rusting issue emerges out so early? And where is the PBC so called for the welfare of motorcycling? They must highlight this issue

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think that RAVI PIAGGIO is good in this regard, As i claimed my warranty two times. Although they have no service shop here in QUETTA still i got my meter replacements.

But it really burns your soul when you have spent your hard earned money and you are not getting any customer feed back

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

silver knife agreed bro, i cant do anything about it , have to live with it. but one things for sure ill make sure that i get the parts :p

umar45
    if u have rust then go for the warranty claim , no thinking twice on that , theyll try to convince you by one means or the other but u tell them that u want the part replaced and thats it , ill post the pics in a day or so

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    I think that RAVI PIAGGIO is good in this regard, As i claimed my warranty two times. Although they have no service shop here in QUETTA still i got my meter replacements.

But it really burns your soul when you have spent your hard earned money and you are not getting any customer feed back
    yes bro u are right ravi piaggio is a young man between these suzukis and hondas but they are still trying to do their best in the coming years we can see good and well establishment of this bike..Inshallah cuz its a gud one among its competitors..
    Life is beauty, admire it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

gud story

where is the moral.....?
    I'm The Best And Will Always Be

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro in lahore
    there are separate customer care centres of almost every bike company

so lahore lahore a
    I'm The Best And Will Always Be

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

newbiker

im not talking abt the customer service centers , all the comapanies have them here in karachi also, its when u enter these customer centers , thats when the real story starts, !!! and all that sparkles is not gold my frnd, one needs to go and experience things :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

M.R Suzuki is in Rawalpindi and U.R and F.R suzuki are in karachi...I don't get your point......why did u went to Rawalpindi and came to Karachi?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

apm292
    who said anything about going to rawalpindi????
    im talking abt karachi my frnd :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the rust on the handle bar is not evident in the picture , but its there.
    suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -312276 suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -312277 suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -312278 suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -312279

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the handle bar of my bike and the view mirrors are rusted but the drums are safe uptill now. dont know about the future .. altough i care alot thats why i feel sad when i see the rust of these parts of my bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello Booster
    cld you plz sms ur no to 0322 4846 007 ort call 0314 4179 007
    we are with you and wld like to support you at any forum.
    regards

Founder PakistanBikersClub.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

atlast today i got the handle bar replaced under warranty, i had to wait for three weeks , i had made a number of calls , visitied the showroom thrice and then today i got the handle replaced. now the rear drum is yet to be replaced but the showroom doesnt has it.god knows when theyll replace the drum.the sales and service manager told me to call him in a few days for drum inquiry.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default FR SUZUKI Karachi----

THey have a" SUZUKI SHOWROOM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM" MIS installed and a SUZUKI CUSTOMER INFORMATION SYSTEM" , I think both the systems are **** coz their after sales service is crap

suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -315584 suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -315585 suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring -315586

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List