9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default suzuki GS-150 CLAIM PROCEDURE-quite tiring

My bike's rear drum color got peeled off by itself, the handle bar started haviing small pockets of rust on its edges , i went to the suzuki ppl , showed them this and to my surprise the service incharage MR,Mohammad Azeem said to me that sir this aint no problem , well have it changed in no time , i was like wtf , am i dreaming or wat , so we went inside and as soon as i sat down on the new chair ( their office has shifted and the old one is now a car show room suzuki so the furniture and color is was all glowing) he told me that sir u have plenty of warranty left , u can hav these things changed anytime u want , i insisted that i want to get the things changed now and here , so he came with the usuall excuse claim ppl give , we dont have these things in stock so ull have to wait for a week or two and then well give u a call, all the excitement on my face soon vanished away and now i was quite angry at him , i told him that this aint any excuse , comon u guys are suzuki ppl , he said i understand and im not backing off from my commitment of changing the parts, this statement of his made me more angry and i simple bursted upon him , that " dont tell me u guys are doing any favor to me as this is wat u are rrequired to do under your warranty policy , have the 3S removed as you always seem to be in a stockout position , so after all this , another suzuki person came to me and said that this is my card, ill call u as soon as ur parts come and probably theyll be here this saturday , and i apologize for the inconvenience u faced coming here, so im waiting for saturday , the story ends here

suzuki has two showrooms here , one is university road suzuki aka UR suzuki and the other one is FR Suzuki , the UR suzuki is **** cz they are always making excuses of the suzuki plant being shifted to god knows where , they are only good at selling bikes,
    now FR suzuki is handling the major cruz here in karachi , UR sends most of its customers to FR for service or warranty claim .FR on the other hand are also one hack of topi bazz , theyll always cry infront of the customer regarding stockouts, but when u r there to buy these spare parts then thats a diffrnt story.their CRM systems are **** , sorry to say that.

The Rules R Simple ....... U Break Them - U Die

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one more thing i would like to add here is that if anyone wants to buy a SGP suzuki genuine parts go and buy it from any dealer and not from the showroom coz GST is included here and the prices are higher. JAWED AUTOS , RAFIQ AUTOS are the ppl dealing in geniune spare parts.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

unfortunately pakistani bikes ki her company iswakt sales pe focus kar rahi hai or quality lose karti ja rahi hai, aajkal motive sirf bikes banana hai, ager problem aaye to claim me dekha jayega ........... koi simple users to becharay pata b nahi hota waise hi chalayi rakhtay hain........i mean faulty things hi use karte rehtay hain .....
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yahe tu problem ha....companies products bana daite hain....marketing pa zaoor lagati hain aur jb warranty claim krne jain tu tarkhana shuru kr daite hain....unki koshih hoti ha k customers ko ik do dafa tarkha do khud he baaz aa jay ga, ya bhool bhal jay ga ya sabar kr la ga....jb koi consistently in k peeche par jay, calls kare aur warranty claim krne k lye bar bar visits kare tu ya log warranty claim kr daite hain....ab agar wo handle arrange kr k da sakte the tu kya drum sath ma arrange kr k nahe da sakte the?

Phir jb competition ki baat aati ha tu ya comapnies rone baith jati hain k log locally made products purchsae he nahe krte....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motogeek View Post
    Yahe tu problem ha....companies products bana daite hain....marketing pa zaoor lagati hain aur jb warranty claim krne jain tu tarkhana shuru kr daite hain....unki koshih hoti ha k customers ko ik do dafa tarkha do khud he baaz aa jay ga, ya bhool bhal jay ga ya sabar kr la ga....jb koi consistently in k peeche par jay, calls kare aur warranty claim krne k lye bar bar visits kare tu ya log warranty claim kr daite hain....ab agar wo handle arrange kr k da sakte the tu kya drum sath ma arrange kr k nahe da sakte the?

Phir jb competition ki baat aati ha tu ya comapnies rone baith jati hain k log locally made products purchsae he nahe krte....
    Truly said.. No company is considering after sales and service now. I think they should void giving any warranty after sale. Kam se kam dil to ni jalega

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so guys today im a bit satisfied by the reponse ii got from suzuki, today i went to uniiversity road suzuki to get my registration book and other documents.There i found Pak suzuki's Asst.Marketing Manager talking to the manager UR suzuki Mr.Zeeshan Hussain, they both were having a discussion on increasing sales volume , and some bill board issue , i thought that this was the best time to intervene and have my say , so i intervened in and discussed the matter with him , and i must admit he listened and tried to communicate the problems from his end and he had genuine issues

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

he asked the showroom manager to resolve my issue asap and so it was done , atlast :p
    he told me that suzuki is planning to introduce a better and more responsive CSM and the changes will be soon felt by the customer.
    i told him about the issues i faced with the bike such as bad braking , no fuel indicator, etc and he i must say that his replies were satisfactory and understandable

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i quote " disc brakes are needed no doubt about that , but addind more parts means more cost of production and then this will eventually be passed on to the customer making the bike go upto 110,000 as honda did, people are already not convinced with the present price tag of 150 and raising the price would squeeze the size of the target market.vendors also make the task more difficult , when we go to them for a certain parts such as disc brake ,they ask for large orders which is not possible in this case , economies of scale is not acheivable when a bike has a price tag near 1k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

he said cost of production is already very high ,inflation and vendor profitability are major issues in providing the customer what they want.He said that the 150 model launched in india was also to be launched in pakistan but the price would have been around 150k and would you buy a 150cc bike at this price tag??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

he also said that suzuki will be introducing a 125cc bike shortly with dics ,sporty design, and a powerfull engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

he said that we had two sports bike at our showroom in gulshan , we wanted to check the response of the cutomer but got none , else if we would have gotten a response more sports bikes would be rolling in here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers