73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Deluxe New Model has been launched 2012

For all, as I said Dlx is gonna launch, today on 14th of November 2011 AHL has launched Honda Deluxe
    New Graphics, New Front Bottoms in Black color
    Side cover will contain a huge mark of '' Deluxe '' instead of '' CG125 deluxe ''
    U may say company has changed it name to only '' Deluxe '' instead of CG125 Deluxe ... untill yet we the dealers are only awarded with posters and pumflets...

Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

iffoo bhai kya bycott kartey...ye to maine being a fan baat kahi, dealers baat he nahi karte management se, unhe sirf sales se gharz hay, jo company ne bhej diya unka aankhain band kar ke bik jata isliye koi dealer, ya company khud bother nahi karti itna...or yahi waja hay ke ajtak humein wahi graphics change kar ke tarkha diya jata hay, usme b company bari smart...color scheme wahi rakhti jo last year graphics me hoti u see dlx me wahi color scheme jo last wale me thi, company billions trillions ki bachat karegi is tara....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    Deluxe New Model has been launched 2012 - 345984 Deluxe New Model has been launched 2012 - 345985
    Deluxe New Model has been launched 2012 - 345989
    Source: Express news Lahore Edition dated 25th December 2011

Read the news: Speed ki dunia mein inklaab : my foot
    Or launching to 14th nov ki hui hui, inhe aaj yad aya
    lol @AHL OHV NEW ENGINE phele kon sa Ducatti ka engine laga k de rae the. WTF they have introduced in new engine????
    lol @ 5th gear Money suckers!
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CD100 ko hum log 5 gear me lay ja rahay hain almost everything change...
    khan bhai did you mean they are going to add 5 gears in CD100? mean we have to see new CD100 model?

so why they hell they are selling it in 66k
    They are the only bike manufacturer here who is providing us latest bikes with latest technology and equipment with decent price tags. Thats what AHL think not me See the image above and read "Deluxe Euro 2 ka new engine"
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar ya khabar parh ka muja jhatka laga patha nahi kia introduce karaa lia hondsa na

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys i have a question
    I have 2006,CG 125.When i go above 100kph i loose stability and feels like going out of control.wat could be the possible reason?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brainhacker View Post
    Guys i have a question
    I have 2006,CG 125.When i go above 100kph i loose stability and feels like going out of control.wat could be the possible reason?
    bro this is the problem with every cg and cd 70. you are not alone. the main reason is less weight on bike and by the way cg is bay laagam goora (horse) it have no control. so you should not worry
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think more vibration is w'd have been a main cause also ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khan bhai phir to nhn YB100 lay lia?
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Honda ahl must do some thing

I went to TUNE my RIDE at Ravi Paiggo claim center at Mcloed ROAD and I was shocked to hear this:

I just learned from a HKF ravi claim center couple of days back a very strange and rather Disturbing news regarding HONDA 125.

from decades back PAKISTAN ARMY and PUNJAB Police tenders for bikes are won by ATLAS Honda AHL or in some cases suzukis 2 strokers.

But claim center owner told me unfortunately 2011 tenders of 5000 bikes of 125 cat. opened by Pakistan Army is handed our to the HKF Paiggo Ravi 125 namely (STORM Bike).

The guy I met at claim center told me that the army inspection team rejected honda 125 and selected storm 125 pointing the latest equip and tech found in Storm (and better priced) and made a special note that they are disappointed by the ignorance of new standards by Honda and such a high price.

I actually argued with the claim center owner that why no knew storm 125 are comming on road , he explained the the manufac. facilty of HFK is small and has a less through put, even Ravi 70 production is on halt after they won the second tender of 7~8000 bike of Punjab police, they are focusing more on completion of consignments with Govt.

I am not sure about this just heard it as a rumor before but now i have seen the sample bikes my self I am seriously doubting on AHL, I just saw army sample 125/150 (not sure it was which cat.) on the claim center parked inside he couldn't let me in, or i could have took pics but you can check picture of army storm bike on paiggo threads pictures are already on PakWheels .

This is now seriously alarming for AHL Honda
    they need to do some thing.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I went to TUNE my RIDE at Ravi Paiggo claim center at Mcloed ROAD and I was shocked to hear this:

I just learned from a HKF ravi claim center couple of days back a very strange and rather Disturbing news regarding HONDA 125.

from decades back PAKISTAN ARMY and PUNJAB Police tenders for bikes are won by ATLAS Honda AHL or in some cases suzukis 2 strokers.

But claim center owner told me unfortunately 2011 tenders of 5000 bikes of 125 cat. opened by Pakistan Army is handed our to the HKF Paiggo Ravi 125 namely (STORM Bike).

The guy I met at claim center told me that the army inspection team rejected honda 125 and selected storm 125 pointing the latest equip and tech found in Storm (and better priced) and made a special note that they are disappointed by the ignorance of new standards by Honda and such a high price.

I actually argued with the claim center owner that why no knew storm 125 are comming on road , he explained the the manufac. facilty of HFK is small and has a less through put, even Ravi 70 production is on halt after they won the second tender of 7~8000 bike of Punjab police, they are focusing more on completion of consignments with Govt.

I am not sure about this just heard it as a rumor before but now i have seen the sample bikes my self I am seriously doubting on AHL, I just saw army sample 125/150 (not sure it was which cat.) on the claim center parked inside he couldn't let me in, or i could have took pics but you can check picture of army storm bike on paiggo threads pictures are already on PakWheels .

This is now seriously alarming for AHL Honda
    they need to do some thing.
    i dont see any thing shocking in army or for that instance anyone choosing the item of their liking,,if army found ome advantages then they should buy,,
    as far honda is concerned it will keep goin the way it is,,nno change except stickers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

so does that mean no more ravi piaggio for public ? no more spare/engine parts? what those people will do who wants to buy storm 125 ?
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^Just start snatching Strom125 from Police Constables and then paint Ravi in to blue, red, silver, black, purple and whatever you wish too..
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but my concern is why AHL is being so pessimist in introducing new latest tech in their bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    i dont see any thing shocking in army or for that instance anyone choosing the item of their liking,,if army found ome advantages then they should buy,,
    as far honda is concerned it will keep goin the way it is,,nno change except stickers
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think up-till they are done with the army / police consignments the bikes will remain short , but they are coming (in slow availability) there are 5 newly arrived Storms in black, grey, white and red colors I saw on McLeod Road on Islam Autos for sail two days back when I went for tuning.

But I doubt they must be sold by now. and spares are availble on the same claim centre all spares parts no problem.

But I must say they can never compete the spare part and service network of Honda yet, they have a relatively very small setup, which is already over whelmed by the sale rise and govt tenders. lolzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    so does that mean no more Ravi piaggio for public ? no more spare/engine parts? what those people will do who wants to buy storm 125 ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you mention white color, is not that white color for police ? or is it new color option for public? yaar where is islam autos on mcleod road, when i went there i only saw 2 ravi shops/dealers. i just checked ravi website these pages Sales, Warranty, Service, Spare Parts, Any. there is no islam autos on any of these pages. do islam autos also have engine parts like piston, clutch plates e.g. ?

what is the current market price of piaggio? last time when i check it was around 85 to 90k.

on this page of ravi http://www.ravipiaggio.com/colors.php they wrote:

RAVI PIAGGIO is generally available in 4 colors: BLUE - BLACK - RED - SILVER.
    However on special orders (more than 10 bikes) we also deliver RAVI PIAGGIO in GREEN & WHITE color.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes you're right about that, as I told before they had an army sample bike it was parked inside but i saw from the window it was complete white with side boxes and with different stickers but same body shape other were parked out side for already booked customers who were arriving to take there rides.

Here you go:

Address:
    Mohammad Islam (phone number: 03004469098)
    Ravi Warranty Center
    Shop Number: 6
    Alhabib Market.
    36 Mcloed Road
    Lahore

Ravi website contains old data many shops addresses are wrong there.

yes he has engine parts I bought many things for mine and my friends bike like: petrol valve, rokers, roker patti, pushrods, back light, meter ... but it takes him days or two to fulfill all your requests to bring the parts from the factory e.t.c.. he took week from us for all this.

you mention white color, is not that white color for police ? or is it new color option for public? yaar where is islam autos on mcleod road, when i went there i only saw 2 ravi shops/dealers. i just checked ravi website these pages Sales, Warranty, Service, Spare Parts, Any. there is no islam autos on any of these pages. do islam autos also have engine parts like piston, clutch plates e.g. ?

what is the current market price of piaggio? last time when i check it was around 85 to 90k.

on this page of ravi RAVIPIAGGIO.COM they wrote:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for piston and rings thing he told me it is the same of Suzuki 150 GS ditto! and clutch plates are same of cg Honda,

if you're planning to put fresh clutch plates do not go for Chinese /Malaysian plate use original Honda plates because those Chinese/ local/ or Malaysian plates do not work at all in paiggo because it has a five spring clutch box and local plates have no strength to face pressure of five springs. (CG has a smaller 4 spring box)

on this page of ravi RAVIPIAGGIO.COM they wrote:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking ONLY Honda Deluxe disscussion from now on no more Paiggo queries

@ Juste yar paiggo kay thread per ap ko sari details mil jien geen you can query there

This is Honda Deluxe thread so lets get our chit chat back to the related topic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla bro thanks for sharing info. i couldn't get this info on any ravi thread i was just curious thats why i asked you. no problem lets come back to the topic which is honda deluxe 2012 mein tay honda kadi na ley saan
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers