Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :(

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :(

    Guys i have kawasaki Gt550 plx mari help karye plzzzzzzzzzzzz....mujhy bohat bara dhoka ho gaya hay is bike ko jab leya to plxxx ap logo say request hay k mari help karain plxxxx........wo ye k engine banwany main kitna khrcha aaye ga or bike kal sy bohat over ho rahe hay bohat petrol gira rahi hay.....ya phir ager koie purchase kerny main intrested hoto mujhy is number per contact karian 03343892441... plxxxxx help me


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    blackzero_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    beautiful bike.
    ~~ Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.. ~~
    [Black Zero]

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    @poster
    dont need to be panic bro.. more the problems faced more the experience

    My Kawasaki GT 550

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :( - 356823

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :( - 356824

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :( - 356825
    nice bike bro....

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i am vey very thnk full to you all of guys bus aik 2 chezain or bata dain k is ka saman karachi main kaha sy milay ga like head light backlight wiring antigator etc plzz ....

  5. #24
    FC
    FC is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,376
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go to Aurangzaib market at ALAM AUTOS and askd him for KAwasaki GTO-125 back lite and integators its d same... only headlite is changed as it has H4 holder + parking lite so uill find this at ranchorline at Rasheed shop, chaudry shop, or the most famous saleem wiring to kahein nahein milay gi u hv to custom make this... for wiring i hv a very gud electrician who made custom wirings for my bikes
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    blackzero_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    @poster
    dont need to be panic bro.. more the problems faced more the experience

    My Kawasaki GT 550

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550 :( - 356825

    Beautiful Bike. Congratulations on having it.
    ~~ Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.. ~~
    [Black Zero]

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    Go to Aurangzaib market at ALAM AUTOS and askd him for KAwasaki GTO-125 back lite and integators its d same... only headlite is changed as it has H4 holder + parking lite so uill find this at ranchorline at Rasheed shop, chaudry shop, or the most famous saleem wiring to kahein nahein milay gi u hv to custom make this... for wiring i hv a very gud electrician who made custom wirings for my bikes
    thnks Fv bhai k aap nay itna kuch batad eya ager wiring ye set naehi hoie to main aap say contact keroonga ok or plx mujhy ye pata ker k bata dain k aap ka mechaninc kitny layga wiring?

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    YamahaYB100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @FC i like your gt550 plz tell me its fuel avg.. and availabilty of parts

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @rehan23

    Smooth sailing does not make a skilful sailors. Do not panic with the problem, just try to understand the causes and/or consult a good mechanic. Do not, I say again, do not take your bike to some ordinary mechanic thinking you might save some money because in the end you would have spent a lot more.
    Over heating thing might be due to faulty oil-cooler. Get it checked too.

    Ride safe!
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @rehan23

    Smooth sailing does not make a skilful sailors. Do not panic with the problem, just try to understand the causes and/or consult a good mechanic. Do not, I say again, do not take your bike to some ordinary mechanic thinking you might save some money because in the end you would have spent a lot more.
    Over heating thing might be due to faulty oil-cooler. Get it checked too.

    Ride safe!
    thnks bro but aap bata sakty hian koie zaberdast mechanic? jo mari bike bilkul ok kerdy

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^Don't know anyone in Karachi bro. We have a member here with the username FC he is from Karachi. Send him a private message, maybe he can tell you.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well I just noticed he has also put a reply on one of the above posts.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    joinami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,949
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    28 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Do not worry kawasaki GT550 is very nice machine . and tunning its carb. is a bit tricky as it got 4 carb. and some expert mechanic will do the job 4 you. i had kept this bike quite long and its very very good bike. fuel average is around 20km/litre to 22km/litre.
    Old is Gold
    Sulfide by Nature ....Trained & Tuned @ Toyota,,,,,,

  14. #33
    FC
    FC is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,376
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @blackzero
    thanks

    @yamaha YB-100
    Mine gives me around 24-26 but it varies on the driving skills but average is around 22km\L.

    @rehan
    yar mery pass mchcnc hai lkn shayad wh ap kay liyay out of reach ho in liyari... The oldest mchnc of Heavy bikes ABID USTAD as his father is LATE WAJID USTAD the famous mchcnc of triumphs and other British Bikes
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

  15. #34
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    @blackzero
    thanks

    @yamaha YB-100
    Mine gives me around 24-26 but it varies on the driving skills but average is around 22km\L.

    @rehan
    yar mery pass mchcnc hai lkn shayad wh ap kay liyay out of reach ho in liyari... The oldest mchnc of Heavy bikes ABID USTAD as his father is LATE WAJID USTAD the famous mchcnc of triumphs and other British Bikes
    bro i live in gulshan e maymar & liyari bohat alag elaka waha jany sy bhe dar lagta hay ub to & thnks k aap nay itne help ke mari

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    & frnd mujhy ye bhe batian k main nay kuch gt550 bike main radiator bhe daikha hay.but mari wali main oil wala system deya hay kya is ke jaga radiator bhe lag skta hay ? or dono main sy konsa best hay oil wala ya water walaa?

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    here is my gt550 pics sir phlay Gray color main the but ub main nay iska color change kerwa deya hay bike paint hony gaie we hay ...

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550  -358909

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550  -358910

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550  -358911

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550  -358912

    Plx plx gyus i need help for kawasaki gt550  -358913

  18. #37
    FC
    FC is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,376
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @poster
    accrdng to me OHC is gud for reasons dont knw

    I hv few questions for u

    *is the CDI genuine ???? any current leakage ??

    *Plug coil all well ??? any dropage of current at sum rpms ??? Plug coil distributor ???

    *agr heatup ho ri hai to hv u chckd out ur Oil cooler kay is it clear or not ?? properly working or not ???

    *clutch plates all well ???
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    automatic_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    salamz. bro dont panic , same happened with my last cbr i used to take atleast 10 to 15 mins to start in morning and then whole day used to start on half self.. also it used to get over and didnt used to stay idle on low rpms......

    simply had to replace carburetor and shims adjustment and was good to go.

    you can try good mechanics such as
    malikons
    nadeem chikas
    ali irani etc

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    Jigerstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automatic_boy View Post
    salamz. bro dont panic , same happened with my last cbr i used to take atleast 10 to 15 mins to start in morning and then whole day used to start on half self.. also it used to get over and didnt used to stay idle on low rpms......

    simply had to replace carburetor and shims adjustment and was good to go.

    you can try good mechanics such as
    malikons
    nadeem chikas
    ali irani etc
    Never Ever go to nadeem chikkas.. biggest moo ka fire of all times.. kaam kum kerta hai fire ziada marta hai..

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC View Post
    @poster
    accrdng to me OHC is gud for reasons dont knw

    I hv few questions for u

    *is the CDI genuine ???? any current leakage ??

    *Plug coil all well ??? any dropage of current at sum rpms ??? Plug coil distributor ???

    *agr heatup ho ri hai to hv u chckd out ur Oil cooler kay is it clear or not ?? properly working or not ???

    *clutch plates all well ???
    fc bhai aap nay itni sari problms bata di mujhy to nahei maloom k kya shaie hay kya kharab hay ye to mechanic he bataye ga aap koie acha mechanic prefrer ker dain jo chuna na lagaye sahe sahe bata day mujhy k kya problm hay bike..ager mechanics ka koie number hay to wo bhe mujhy mery number per send kar dain plxxxxxxxxxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •