Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need genuine front and rear shocks for my Italian Vespa

Hi guys,

I have an Italian Vespa, with indicators, big tires. Nowadays it is considered to be 'shouqeen ki sawari'. I am in love with my scooter. I have Honda Civic Vti, but I love to roam around in the city on it. I need its genuine front and rear shocks. I have tried here in Lahore, but desi or Indian shocks are available. They do not perform as well on bumps and jolts as do the Italian ones. Please suggest a shop or if there is anyone who has them. Will be thankful for the help.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Self edit...
    Always remember, the best things in life are not things.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Genuine Shocks for Vespa

Dear Haali

Does being rich mean squandering away money? If the parts are available here in Pakistan why one should go for extra hassle. You have quite high-sounding quotes in your punch line, but the way you have responded doesn't seem very appealing. The forum is for all: rich or poor. And above all it's for the community that likes to share their joys and their distress regarding their rides.
    But sadly, there are people who take pleasure in chiding and taunting people instead of helping them 'sincerely', and who like to thrive on people's misery. According to a Hadith:'Mashwara amanat hei'. The person is bound to give an honest answer when he is asked.
    I'm not a rich man, but a white-collared hard working optimist who somehow managed to get this car after tremendous efforts of many years. And Alhamdullilah without any 'uppar ki kamai' nor did I inherit any money from my elders. Despite having a car I like to go on my scooter means that I have not forgotten my roots, my past: that once I was on a two-wheeler.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear as these are discontinued products here in pakistan,,so to restore it you will have to take the restoration route,,the route which everyone folows,,search in all kabar,second hand markets in ur city,, post adds here and on other websites,, try to find alternate ,,may be kisi our cheez ma issi tara ka shocks use hova hoioun,, search for its part number to find something rewlevant,, search for others n google wh have restored it,, their u will get some idea on how to solve ur issue,,

non availabilty of parts is a fairly common issue in restoring old bikes,,, but alternatives always exist,,

also post the exact model details of ur vespa so u may get ssomeones response,,

ask other owners of vespa about it,,

have u checked custom shocks?? heard some people in markewts make springs of custom specs,,may be u can get some info about such ppl and ask their views about ur issue,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadahmad7 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have an Italian Vespa, with indicators, big tires. Nowadays it is considered to be 'shouqeen ki sawari'. I am in love with my scooter. I have Honda Civic Vti, but I love to roam around in the city on it. I need its genuine front and rear shocks. I have tried here in Lahore, but desi or Indian shocks are available. They do not perform as well on bumps and jolts as do the Italian ones. Please suggest a shop or if there is anyone who has them. Will be thankful for the help.
    you checked bilal gunj or any other junk store?
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shahzadahmad7
    bro u need original Piagiio shocks u need to check abid autos here in khi.. and for all Vespa is the one which can eat CG125... if properly tuned.
    my vespa Specs. 1979 engine pieces, no porting on petrol seat, just install 24/24 carb. and having 12teeth gear box, which usually came in sprint and 23/65 clutch counter and last but not the leat running Pinasco with Original Asso Piston from Italia. and eating CGs and GS daily....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroon131 View Post
    @shahzadahmad7
    bro u need original Piagiio shocks u need to check abid autos here in khi.. and for all Vespa is the one which can eat CG125... if properly tuned.
    my vespa Specs. 1979 engine pieces, no porting on petrol seat, just install 24/24 carb. and having 12teeth gear box, which usually came in sprint and 23/65 clutch counter and last but not the leat running Pinasco with Original Asso Piston from Italia. and eating CGs and GS daily....
    V.good.2 stroke rocks also they smokes.
    It means ur scooter is a rocket.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadahmad7 View Post
    Dear Haali

Does being rich mean squandering away money? If the parts are available here in Pakistan why one should go for extra hassle. You have quite high-sounding quotes in your punch line, but the way you have responded doesn't seem very appealing. The forum is for all: rich or poor. And above all it's for the community that likes to share their joys and their distress regarding their rides.
    But sadly, there are people who take pleasure in chiding and taunting people instead of helping them 'sincerely', and who like to thrive on people's misery. According to a Hadith:'Mashwara amanat hei'. The person is bound to give an honest answer when he is asked.
    I'm not a rich man, but a white-collared hard working optimist who somehow managed to get this car after tremendous efforts of many years. And Alhamdullilah without any 'uppar ki kamai' nor did I inherit any money from my elders. Despite having a car I like to go on my scooter means that I have not forgotten my roots, my past: that once I was on a two-wheeler.
    I never meant it that way... (taking me previous posted comments back)
    my apologies & humble request to forgive me as I never want to insult/taunt etc...I never post abusive comments on forums...you can check it in my history..
    Kind Regards,
    Haali
    Always remember, the best things in life are not things.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroon131 View Post
    @shahzadahmad7
    Ye bhi btao bhai k phir rukta kese hai!? : PP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Automotorsport_Lover
    i m running FA Italia Brake Shoe..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bought another pinasco Cylinder from junk yard and sleeving it for performance.....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List