Here is my little(BIG) problem. I may seem funny to some people but believe me it is not fun what I have to deal with almost everyday. I recently bought a new bike UNIQUE 70.All was well until I started parking it in my office parking. Very first day I found the right back view mirror broken (cracked).I suspected that maybe some other bike wala bhai may have touched with his bike, and ignored it. But the other day I found out the culprit. It was a crow.
· Now I can live with a crow breaking my mirror, but that is not the only problem created by it.
· The crow regularly visits the parking lot and for some unknown reasons ignores the other 10/15 bikes and sits on its favorite place, the right mirror on my bike. Why not the left mirror? Well that is a another unsolved mystery.
· Ok. I am not as selfish as not to share my bike with it and after all it also has Basic
HumanCrow Rights and can sit anywhere he likes to.
· I can live with a crow sitting on my bike mirror on regular basis but can not tolerate it SH**TING on the throttle bar every ****ing day.
· It has its own timing. Will come only about 5/10 minutes before I come to take the bike. Will S**T only 2 minutes before ,so that I can deal with it while it is fresh and in the most disgusting form it can be in. And will not fly until it is in my touching range. Eventually when I shoo it away, it will sit on a nearby wall or car and enjoy the show of me washing the throttle bar.
Any (serious or not) suggestions to solve the problem and even better, taking revenge will be welcomed.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad