Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Automotorsport_lover's bike accident!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Automotorsport_lover's bike accident! (New Helmet pics added)

EDIT: Page NO.3 Got new helmet PICS

Assalam O Alykum!

Heres me, Umer Shuja Ud Din (automotorsport_lover) i met a very serious accident today! I am lucky that i am able to write to u guys once again! No doubt God has been very merciful!

I want you all to always equip urself with best and proper biking gear possible. No matter how short ur journey is...

I was wearing helmet + jacket + boots + gloves... which saved my life.

A car went over my head! My helmet shattered into pieces! Gloves and jacket also did their work! I am going to share my pics with u...

Incident took place at 7.45am in the morning while i was going for university, it was my final exam today... happened near jail rd. underpass.

Finally i would thank a kind sisterly lady, who responsibly took me to hospital and took care of my belongings. The rescue 1122 guys... who took me to services hospital.

And the helmet that was completely broken but just gave me a v.small little bruise on my head!

I did suffer from head injury... white fluid came outta my nose(The liquid in which the brain floats) i had temporary memory loss... and got fits too... but latter i got back!

Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY! To whom we shall return!

Prayers required! Havent recovered yet...

Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373418 Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373419 Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373420 Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373421 automotorsportlovers bike accident -373422

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get well soon
    SAFETYMET helmets are v good
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OMG... :O thats horrible!!! Thanks to ALLAH that u are safe and that u were wearing a helmet... that is the only thing that saved ur life... please give sadqa as u ve been right at the edge of this world...

To the bikers who dont wear helmet, LOOK AT THISSS!!!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Adjsm bro! I will keep ur advices in mind! And yes indeed all prayers for that lady! we plan to invite her home and pay her some tribute by showing her hospitality, respect and high regard which we have for her!

And well... almost a day has passed now, now my knee has become very stiff, it cant take my weight properly, all body muscles aching badly... neck, right shoulder blade muscle and in fact whole of my right side of body is in bad nick!

So plz pray 4 me dears!

And yes... doing no mental work except writing 2 u guys and pakwheeling.
    Rest im trying to rest.. but sadly whole night i cudnt sleep except a few minutes... thts bad..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good to see that you are Fine after this horrible accident.
    Allah hamen apny hifz o aman main rkhay!
    Amin!
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good to see you are fine and lucky that no bone fractures with that horrible accident,
    Almighty Allah has given you new gift of life
    and it is nice of you that share your incident with pakwheels members
    brother i strongly advise you to take rest as you are saying
    you feel pain in knees, so give bones rest let them recover

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its quite worth mentioning here that this helmet was ebt 2 years old! And over the time its buckle had got v.loose... it would open easily when pulled.

Knowing that a helmet should always be strapped up properly, i asked my father to find me a new buckle for it which he thankfully did. He got me one from a school bag making shop...

Now if i wouldnt be having this buckle, it is very likely that upon my first impact with the auto rickshaw, my helmet would have flown off my head and then i wud have fallen down on road w/o helmet + no protection from the car's tire!!!

It is extremely important that u buckle tht thing up so it remains on ur head when u fall and skid!!

Have seen a lot of people who just put helmet on their head as a cap and off they go w/o buckling it up!!

I changed the buckle with almost exactly the same ones...

Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373619

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad incident! May Allah grant you with excellent health.

Try to have most out of the bed. Keep calm and rest! Allah Fazal karay. Even your present condition is nothing less than a miracle. I hope you are on your feet soon.
    ~Love for All Hatred For None~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir glad to see that you escaped out of the jaws of death, it was a very close call indeed and I can feel it becoz in the recent past I have come across such incident when I was following my uncle's car while going to village. We were about to take a left turn from the highway when suddenly a motorbike appeared doing atleast 80kph and straight away rammed into my uncle's car without applying any brakes. Now as I was about 100 to 200 meters behind my uncle's car I was shocked to see the family on that bike (a man, his wife and a kid) attaining height not less than some 30 feet and moving like a football being kicked in the air by the goalkeeper and landing behind my uncle's car about 2 to 3 car's gap. Man I cant tell you how I felt at that time. Anyhow I was sure that those people were dead. But thanks to Allah that person was wearing helmet and straight away rammed into the car ie not flown like his wife and kid and got a fractured leg. The lady after getting airborne luckily didnt land on her head as she was doing somersault in the air and she landed on her hips and taking support from her hand which ended in her broken wrist. The little kid flown with a different trajectory and he landed in the nearby fields and he got a fractured leg also.
    All these fractures were known after we took them to hospital but seriously man accident on motorbike is very dangerous.

I wish you health and congratulate u on getting a new life. Do offer sadka. Our prayers are with you.

PS any idea if the rikshaw wala ran away or stopped, I m sure he must have ran away and wat abt the car's driver?

asjdm is right, dont engage ur brain too much, even dont use internet , just try to sleep most of the time, if not sleep keep lying with eyes closed and no thinking etc to stress the brain, just keep it calm n free.

May Allah keep all of us safe from such mishaps.
    ameen
    Best regards
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Automotorsport_Lover - Brother Alhumdulillah that you are alive after such an accident. App ki maa ki dua ne aap ko bachaya hai. I am feeling very sad about your accident but much much more about your mom. I know when I had my accident, it wasnt this serious, but my mom was more hurt than me. Accident mera hua tha aur dard unko hui thi. So try to smile infront of her and dont show your pain to her.
    Last year in Feb i had accident on my bike. that day helmet saved my life as well, umeed helmet. I had a very bad knee injury and was in bed for about a month. Bikes are very dangerous machines especially in Pakistan where the traffic is unforgiving. People just move their vehicles from left to right without any indicator or any sign and without even looking. So many times I have come home and said to myself 'dodged a bullet today'. It is just not the rikshaws, it is every vehicle with an idiot behind the wheel.
    Do post results from your CT scan, inshallah all will be well. And dont worry about that rikshaw driver or that car driver who hit you, Inshallah Allah will see to them in this life and the life here after. They will surely get what they deserve.
    That lady who helped you Allah us ko jaza dein. It is because of such nice people that world is running. It is good that you will get a chance to say thanks to her. When I had my accident two nice guys helped me and I was in so much pain I didnt even get a chance to thank them.
    Take good rest and dont put stress on ur mind or body. Inshallah you will be back to 100% in no time
    I will keep praying for you and ask my molvi sb. to make prayer for you in the mosque. I hope to see you back on ur feet very very soon. Amen

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

self edit: duplicate post

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Bluehorn
    aww Thanku man! really ur prayers are a great support for me
    Allah Taala hum sabi ko mehfoz rakhy! Ameen Sum Ameen!

MY bike is gone 4 repairing... Abu did not bring it home, front mud gaurd completely broken, Kick starter wasnt working, Ainak bent.. Rest he said it was f9. Lets see...

havnt seen it, nor have any pics to post..
    But i have pics of my jacket and pants tht i was wearing! Lol.. nothing extra ordinary ebt them but stll sharing..

Due to jacket i havnt got any scratches on my elbows... though my knee is in bad shape, dress pants cudnt provide any support!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373641 Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373642 Automotorsportlovers bike accident! -373643

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^After head, knee injury is the worst in bike accident.

Once, my friend fell down on unpaved turn at hardly 30 kmph, got unlucky and his knee rolled-over a big pointed sharp stone and all his flesh was gone from injured area.. Took him months to heal.
    Almost same thing happend to my brother, knee rolled over pointed stone. Took many weeks to heal.

Knee pads can be very helpful to prevent svere injury.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OMG.. Very BAd Accident.... Got Bless that lady who helped u out as now a days no one cares about anyone else.... Stay safe and always take precautions.... Drive Safe and recover soon.... Ameen
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Thanks Adjsm bro! I will keep ur advices in mind! And yes indeed all prayers for that lady! we plan to invite her home and pay her some tribute by showing her hospitality, respect and high regard which we have for her!

And well... almost a day has passed now, now my knee has become very stiff, it cant take my weight properly, all body muscles aching badly... neck, right shoulder blade muscle and in fact whole of my right side of body is in bad nick!

So plz pray 4 me dears!

Rest im trying to rest.. but sadly whole night i cudnt sleep except a few minutes... thts bad..
    regarding knee i also had same issue had grade 3 tear,,that means full tear ,,, so it was also very stiff,, but my doc let me rest on bed and he put all his weight in my knee it was very painfull but enjhoying as well,, and he tolld me this is hoiw it will become free and told me exercises,,,
    now its full ok,,
    initially i used two stretchers supports ,, then got one then left it ,, however exercise was what made it work,, now i can bend iut like normal,,however cant runn to fast on it ,,it aches,, then,, cant take much weight,, but its ok for all praticall reasons,,,

also i saw a men when i was using single stretcher when i went to tuning ,, his knee was very stiff ,, that hardly was able to rotate,,he said he didnt cared about it back then ,,now its stiff and doc says it will be so,,

anyhow this paoin will be there for about a week to 10 days but with exercises tthat u will be advised it will soon go away,,
    wish u best of luck

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So plz pray 4 me dears!

for sleep due t pain,, doc may give u some meds,,
    brufen was all that i took,, they wil ease the pain allow u to sleep and not disturb ur legs body etc,,so they can take appropriate rest,, but ask doc for it..

were u advised of takoor?
    warm sand and put it in clotth bag and use its warmth to elax ur knee,joints,,they will accelerate healing,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its quite worth mentioning here that this helmet was ebt 2 years old! And over the time its buckle had got v.loose... it would open easily when pulled.

Knowing that a helmet should always be strapped up properly, i asked my father to find me a new buckle for it which he thankfully did. He got me one from a school bag making shop...

Now if i wouldnt be having this buckle, it is very likely that upon my first impact with the auto rickshaw, my helmet would have flown off my head and then i wud have fallen down on road w/o helmet + no protection from the car's tire!!!

It is extremely important that u buckle tht thing up so it remains on ur head when u fall and skid!!

Have seen a lot of people who just put helmet on their head as a cap and off they go w/o buckling it up!!

I changed the buckle with almost exactly the same ones...

Automotorsport_lover's bike accident! - 373619
    thanks for taking note of it,,
    mine when broke ,, i bought another for 90 rs,, was expensive but i knew its importance ,,

one must make it sure its there else as u pointed helmet will fly away leaving ur head exposed for more damages,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a biker guy tried to cross the main isb highway diagonally infront of me just few hours back
    (just to go to the other side of the highway without using proper u turn)

bari mushkil sai bachaya usay ..........

anyways, really sorry to hear about your injury. and we all are glad u r alive with no major injury and active on pw's
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahh! Bike back after repairs!

Got front new mud guard, Ainak seedhi krai hai, and there was some problem with the kick which has been solved... its working perfect now! Surprisingly no scratch on petrol tank or side covers! and im so happy.. bcoz i had been polishing it, and trying my best to keep them in good nick!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just saw the thread moments ago,,,,,,God bless you brother,,,,,thats what i can say,,,,Your Brain CT Scan Plain Conclusion must be "Normal Study"........thats what i think....Once again Blessings and Lots of prayers for u.......
    Observing the Grey matter called Brain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List