0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile 70 CC bike Rating in Pakistan

I have searched many forums but did not find any rating regarding 70 cc bikes in Pakistan . I started my own survey regarding this survey and find this facts.
    1. CD 70 (Atlas Honda ) has edge because of its resale value .
    2. Atlas Honda did not introduced new technology as it introduced by Honda they are now just cash their name .
    3. In new model they did not make new changes except its shape , some strokes and use of more plastic body to make lighter for make fuel efficient .
    4. Now in 2012 Atlas Honda lost its market share from 98% to 51 % .
    5. But having all above points it has nice resale value .
    6. Big names as Yamaha , Kawasaki introduced 70 CC bikes but their are same as other Pakistani-Chinese bikes . They are just cash their name .
    7. Dhoom has nice ride but it has not ability to replace evenhandedly CD 70 .
    8. In every city of Pakistan different bikes dominated other than CD 70.
    9. If we take Rawalpindi you find Hero bikes in big number but its quality is not same as in 2008-09 , in Lahore we find Metro , Ravi , Habib , In faisalabad we find Super asia in 2011-12 .
    10 . In interior sind we find United - Unique.
    11. Their are some other bikes who have good quality as they are Ghani , Union star , Hi speed , Treet , Habib .
    12. In the end I want to share my experience about Suzuki , they are best bikes according my own experience their ECO ,Sprinter is 110 CC almost in the price of CD 70 . They are nice fuel consumption as Approx 70 KM/Ltr .
    Plz share you experience and reply

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adisiddiq View Post
    I have searched many forums but did not find any rating regarding 70 cc bikes in Pakistan . I started my own survey regarding this survey and find this facts.
    1. CD 70 (Atlas Honda ) has edge because of its resale value .
    2. Atlas Honda did not introduced new technology as it introduced by Honda they are now just cash their name .
    3. In new model they did not make new changes except its shape , some strokes and use of more plastic body to make lighter for make fuel efficient .
    4. Now in 2012 Atlas Honda lost its market share from 98% to 51 % .
    5. But having all above points it has nice resale value .
    6. Big names as Yamaha , Kawasaki introduced 70 CC bikes but their are same as other Pakistani-Chinese bikes . They are just cash their name .
    7. Dhoom has nice ride but it has not ability to replace evenhandedly CD 70 .
    8. In every city of Pakistan different bikes dominated other than CD 70.
    9. If we take Rawalpindi you find Hero bikes in big number but its quality is not same as in 2008-09 , in Lahore we find Metro , Ravi , Habib , In faisalabad we find Super asia in 2011-12 .
    10 . In interior sind we find United - Unique.
    11. Their are some other bikes who have good quality as they are Ghani , Union star , Hi speed , Treet , Habib .
    12. In the end I want to share my experience about Suzuki , they are best bikes according my own experience their ECO ,Sprinter is 110 CC almost in the price of CD 70 . They are nice fuel consumption as Approx 70 KM/Ltr .
    Plz share you experience and reply
    nice survey..
    though yamaha,or kawasaki nevver intoduced 70cc in pak, its the companies that make yamnaha and kawa products that they themselves have launched these, they jhave nothing to do with yamaha or kawa,, these are chondas.chinese copied bikes of ohonda or cloned hondas,,

but these all chondas are good,,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All of your points are 100% right but your last point:
    12. In the end I want to share my experience about Suzuki , they are best bikes according my own experience their ECO ,Sprinter is 110 CC almost in the price of CD 70 . They are nice fuel consumption as Approx 70 KM/Ltr.

Sprinter ECO has very best quality, more powerful but fuel efficeincy is not 70 KM. Please dont misguide. I had one since 2006.
    If you drive at fast speeds then it will be 55-60 and slow will give you 60-65. But quality and parts wise I agree that its one of the best bike its 6 years now and I had never changed anything and its still like new. I had two very bad accidents on it too but it survived scratchless without any frame damage.

But its drawbacks:
    > No resale.
    > If you go to 70 or normal mechanic for tuning he will ruin your bike so always go to suzuki 3s
    > It has bad shape.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalahmad View Post
    All of your points are 100% right but your last point:
    12. In the end I want to share my experience about Suzuki , they are best bikes according my own experience their ECO ,Sprinter is 110 CC almost in the price of CD 70 . They are nice fuel consumption as Approx 70 KM/Ltr.

Sprinter ECO has very best quality, more powerful but fuel efficeincy is not 70 KM. Please dont misguide. I had one since 2006.
    If you drive at fast speeds then it will be 55-60 and slow will give you 60-65. But quality and parts wise I agree that its one of the best bike its 6 years now and I had never changed anything and its still like new. I had two very bad accidents on it too but it survived scratchless without any frame damage.

But its drawbacks:
    > No resale.
    > If you go to 70 or normal mechanic for tuning he will ruin your bike so always go to suzuki 3s
    > It has bad shape.
    Respected Bilal Bhai . First of all thanx for sharing your views and response . I am not misguide any one . I have ECO but it gives me Approx 65 to 70 Km/Ltr but at the same time I am agreeing with your valid points it all depends upon how and where you drive and how much maintain and repair your bike.
    I am 110% agree with its drawbacks . Suzuki should pay some attention towards these issues at least its shape .

Regards
    Aadil Siddiq
    Rawalpindi

5. 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Site Banned

Reason
    s

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What do you thinkk about this,
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ching-pakistan
    If its really launched and performance and fuel efficiency wise it was good then I will definitely go for it.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List