Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: heavy Bike / sports Bike Training Academy, Club, Trainer in lahore or pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default heavy Bike / sports Bike Training Academy, Club, Trainer in lahore or pakistan


  2. #2
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There isn't any in Lahore even in Pakistan.. but you can take help from Motorway Police for riding Super Bikes or else can contact Will Bike's Mr. Farid Dogar or Bashi Motor Sport. If you need contact nos then do let me know will PM you.
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tayyab95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,743
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why dont you get in contact with Moin Khan (They guy who rode his bike from USA to Lahore) he might be able to help you
    Here is is Facebook profile link Moin Khan | Facebook
    Tried tried twice .. but failed

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nobody will give his Expensive and Beloved bike in the hands of A new man who don,t know how to drive it ! At least i won,t do that if i have a heavy bike
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Easy trick. Just Get any Second hand Normal Motor Bike. Learn the driving on it. and save money so that you can afford a Heavy Bike.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dispatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    Nobody will give his Expensive and Beloved bike in the hands of A new man who don,t know how to drive it ! At least i won,t do that if i have a heavy bike
    Chiffo Yaar Bara Offsose ha mere babursheer, Tou kei samajda hein mein tera bike la kai nas jaan ga?
    An 'Inch' in the 'Right' Direction is Far better than a 'Mile' in the Wrong.2 There is No Such Thing as A Free Lunch.3 Assumption is the Mother of all £uckups.4 Devil wears Prada.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispatcher View Post
    Chiffo Yaar Bara Offsose ha mere babursheer, Tou kei samajda hein mein tera bike la kai nas jaan ga?
    Alam bhai thuady wastay tay jaan v hazir a !
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    Nobody will give his Expensive and Beloved bike in the hands of A new man who don,t know how to drive it ! At least i won,t do that if i have a heavy bike
    I have 125 i am driving since two years, i need professional training on tracks..

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    but i dont want to drive on motorway i want to drive on track... with trainer and with the time by time or after training i can drive alone..

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    There isn't any in Lahore even in Pakistan.. but you can take help from Motorway Police for riding Super Bikes or else can contact Will Bike's Mr. Farid Dogar or Bashi Motor Sport. If you need contact nos then do let me know will PM you.
    but i dont want to drive on motor way i want to drive on track with professianal training.. what should i do

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caiceali1 View Post
    I have 125 i am driving since two years, i need professional training on tracks..
    Brother Its impossible in Pakistan !
    First of all Majority can,t afford A proper Racing bike Secondly There,s No Racing tracks in pakistan !
    And racing on Highways is Very dangerous !
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    Brother Its impossible in Pakistan !
    First of all Majority can,t afford A proper Racing bike Secondly There,s No Racing tracks in pakistan !
    And racing on Highways is Very dangerous !
    there is one track in islamabad i think.. u heard about that i did

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Getafix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,719
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The track in islamabad is only for go-kart's. There is no proper racing track in pakistan at the moment. However there are talks going on for one, someone has offered their land for it and there is a foreign company involved that will invest in it. It's quite an expensive project and no idea if it will ever materialise, let's see time will tell.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @caiceali
    How old are you my friend? Bigger bikes operate almost in the same way as do small bikes, except for gear shifts and of course the control factor. By "TRAINING" I think you want to learn knee dragging since you are talking about riding it on track. I have never heard of any racing track in Pakistan, and on common roads even the basic thought of speed cornering is next to committing suicide, watch for the pit holes, a broken down rickshaw on the side and stuff like that.

    Long story short, if you are really interested in this stuff, apply for foreign visa.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getafix View Post
    The track in islamabad is only for go-kart's. There is no proper racing track in pakistan at the moment. However there are talks going on for one, someone has offered their land for it and there is a foreign company involved that will invest in it. It's quite an expensive project and no idea if it will ever materialise, let's see time will tell.
    Bhai jaan Nobody will invest here now ! yamaha factory ran away from pakistan due to Load shedding and security reasons !
    The main factor is that only Some limited and Rich men have Heavy bikes ! I don,t think any Foriegner will invest here for a track !
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ifoo_786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fateh pur
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,955
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    But we can hope for the best !
    one more thing ! pakistan has Talent and Potential In any type of racing ! Just give them chance ! There are so many rossie,s in pakistan !
    If travelling was free............ You know what i mean

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    @caiceali
    How old are you my friend? Bigger bikes operate almost in the same way as do small bikes, except for gear shifts and of course the control factor. By "TRAINING" I think you want to learn knee dragging since you are talking about riding it on track. I have never heard of any racing track in Pakistan, and on common roads even the basic thought of speed cornering is next to committing suicide, watch for the pit holes, a broken down rickshaw on the side and stuff like that.

    Long story short, if you are really interested in this stuff, apply for foreign visa.

    yes ture mei bahir hi tha i was practicing there i thought i belonng to pakistan i should spend some time here too but agar ni ha ider to i should go back? i think?

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    Bhai jaan Nobody will invest here now ! yamaha factory ran away from pakistan due to Load shedding and security reasons !
    The main factor is that only Some limited and Rich men have Heavy bikes ! I don,t think any Foriegner will invest here for a track !
    pakistan ka to phir Allah hi hafiz ha?

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    caiceali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getafix View Post
    The track in islamabad is only for go-kart's. There is no proper racing track in pakistan at the moment. However there are talks going on for one, someone has offered their land for it and there is a foreign company involved that will invest in it. It's quite an expensive project and no idea if it will ever materialise, let's see time will tell.
    but agar wo koi invest kar k just track only bana le ga to kafi paise b bna sakta ha i think.. it should be only track not with garage all the way like racing but could be only track?

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Getafix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,719
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifoo_786 View Post
    Bhai jaan Nobody will invest here now ! yamaha factory ran away from pakistan due to Load shedding and security reasons !
    The main factor is that only Some limited and Rich men have Heavy bikes ! I don,t think any Foriegner will invest here for a track !
    A track doesn't just have to be for heavy bikes. You can use the same track for cars as well. There might not be a lot of bikes but there are a ton of wannabe racers with souped up cars.

    Regardless it's a very ambitious project but i think it would be a very successful one in pakistan. People don't have a lot to do here and it would be a lot of fun to go attend track days on weekends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •