Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: CD 70 Striptease :P

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default CD 70 Striptease :P

    ok guys story runs like this, that i was unable to get my bike washed serviced for like a year or so due to my busy schedule, just getting oil change i am good to go, halka phulka kapra laga lia kafi hai, once i asked my office car washer k mere bike wash karne k kitne paise lo ***, tu wo bola k 50 rs, i told him i will give you 80 but first check bike, he went outside checked bike and refused to wash it, his opinion was " sir ji bohat tail grease laga hai wo saaf nahi ho ga tu mein nahi karon ga" ok ji good, few days later i went to service station and same happened there, i told chota to service ma ride and he looked at my puppy like and i said thats it, before he would have said a word mein ne lanat bheje uss service station par and got onto bike and reach home. so guys iss may day ko faisla hova bike ki service karna ka ghar par and i stripped her to her backbone and then she had shower and damn she looks preety, polish karne reh gaye wo kal karon ga, here are few pics

    CD 70 Striptease P -401605
    stripped and engine cleaning with petrol under way


    CD 70 Striptease P -401606
    another view of garage and WIP


    CD 70 Striptease P -401607 engine washed and placed aside, now its bike turn


    CD 70 Striptease P -401608
    washed and ready to put every thig back


    CD 70 Striptease P -401609
    washed and completely re assembled and started

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,203
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Itne mehnat se apne service ke ha bike dobara waise he ho jaege because it looks k apke bike ke engine seals dwalwane wale hain in ko dwalwalain warna yeh syapa bar bar hoga.
    -

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,929
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    kafi time k bad aap ki koi thread aye kia bat hai
    waise i like to share k jitne bhi mechanics and servise walay hain free ki kamai karne k lye baithe hainlike we have money growing on trees
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Itne mehnat se apne service ke ha bike dobara waise he ho jaege because it looks k apke bike ke engine seals dwalwane wale hain in ko dwalwalain warna yeh syapa bar bar hoga.
    seals were long over due and finally changed them when my bike start to whistle with compression leakage last month safai wala kaam baqi tha so wo bhi ho gaya, inshAllah it will remain saaf suthri from now

  5. #24
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good Work Ustad Ji
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    KaaasH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    gud job man,,, thanks for sharing..

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys problem reemerged, head gasket has leaked once again, its third time its leaked, any suggestions, soon she will be once again all drenched in oil like before this shower.

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,476
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how was the last gasket installed ?
    what chemical was used ? silicon or curil ?
    i have tried curil its awesome for that part .. but condition is that u do it all to cool engine and do not imediatly start using it .. wait for at least a day so that all the chemical has bonded ..
    waiting to listen from u ..

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @asjdsm
    i dont have a clue to your question, its like this that Tahir Autos ( honda 3S ) at aabpara market is like right next to my office, i dropped bike to them and said k falan falan kaam karna hai, and i walked to office and received ma bike at around 1600 HRS, kia hua kaise kia have no idea but it started to leak again, its the had seal that leaks each time and not the cylinder, same this time. le me thinking something else this time i'll drop engine down take it to the kharadia to re thread the sump nut and i'll change the gas kit myself, i'll have timing on by a mechanic but sakoon se kaam tu karon ga atleast, what do you say?? tools anit any problem for me at all

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,476
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmood View Post
    @asjdsm

    i dont have a clue to your question, its like this that Tahir Autos ( honda 3S ) at aabpara market is like right next to my office, i dropped bike to them and said k falan falan kaam karna hai, and i walked to office and received ma bike at around 1600 HRS, kia hua kaise kia have no idea but it started to leak again, its the had seal that leaks each time and not the cylinder, same this time. le me thinking something else this time i'll drop engine down take it to the kharadia to re thread the sump nut and i'll change the gas kit myself, i'll have timing on by a mechanic but sakoon se kaam tu karon ga atleast, what do you say?? tools anit any problem for me at all
    timing aint any issue..have u done it before ?
    u can reface the face of the cylinder and head if there is some warpage ..
    use good quality original gasket .. and try curil this time .. mostly mechanics nowadays use silicone.. but its local made item sometimes it works others it not.. curil is german made so same quality..
    if u dont know how to tiume it i wont suggest opening it..as just few minutes of ride at wrong timing is enough to seize the engine..

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    timing aint any issue..have u done it before ?
    u can reface the face of the cylinder and head if there is some warpage ..
    use good quality original gasket .. and try curil this time .. mostly mechanics nowadays use silicone.. but its local made item sometimes it works others it not.. curil is german made so same quality..
    if u dont know how to tiume it i wont suggest opening it..as just few minutes of ride at wrong timing is enough to seize the engine..
    timing so far have not been done by hand, but twice had running commentary on how to put timing chain on while it was put on, my question is if surface is wrapped why didnt it leak just after two days? and yes absolutely no running on doubtful timing chain at all.

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,476
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmood View Post
    timing so far have not been done by hand, but twice had running commentary on how to put timing chain on while it was put on, my question is if surface is wrapped why didnt it leak just after two days? and yes absolutely no running on doubtful timing chain at all.
    actualy u said that will do the gaste installation urself and do the timing chain from mechanic on which i asked it is not a diificult job.. ok

    now if the surface is warped it may not leak for a while .. and start leaking later..

    mostly qualty head gaskets werent used.. and they werent properly sealed with sealant .. thats y it starte leak,,
    i wont suspect asurface warpage.. however if u suspect it and the after sime mneasurement or checking by a good kharadia/mechanic u can go for it.. without their checking t wont be good..

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aik martaba khol de aap na... bike
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mahmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    actualy u said that will do the gaste installation urself and do the timing chain from mechanic on which i asked it is not a diificult job.. ok

    now if the surface is warped it may not leak for a while .. and start leaking later..

    mostly qualty head gaskets werent used.. and they werent properly sealed with sealant .. thats y it starte leak,,
    i wont suspect asurface warpage.. however if u suspect it and the after sime mneasurement or checking by a good kharadia/mechanic u can go for it.. without their checking t wont be good..
    ohhh k, herez what i will do then i'll get sump nut thread from kharadia, check head and cylinder surface checked from kharadia, install gas kit by myself and for timing i'll ring my mechanic and he will drop to my place for a cup of tea and that will be fine, i'll put the timing chain on and he will check it for me this time waise do tell me, i top the engine and then very gently place chain over the small cog and try to place all three nuts into place, even if there is slightest miss alignment i should change remove the chain and fit cog to the next hook of chain and align the nuts all this without slightest movement of the engine, if i remember correctly there is something else to it too, plz lemme know

    Quote Originally Posted by wasif111 View Post
    aik martaba khol de aap na... bike
    sir ji aise bhi baat nahi hai, F1 car ka engine bhi har race k baad khulta hai, tractor pull events ki machines ka bhi yahee haal hai, mere 70 bechari ne aise kar dia tu uss ko itna bara ilzaam tu na dein na

    and yes its truth it will be rare chances that it will go to its original shape but gotta do it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •