Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    imraankhan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150

    I Have Designed custom repaint Suzuki Gs 150
    Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408184 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408185 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408186 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408187 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408188 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408189 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408190 Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408191


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imraankhan87 View Post
    bro before all this work my estimation was around 12000 to 14000 but i believe for customization of bike or anything estimations are just estimations.
    aap jab kaam start karwatay ho to or bhi cheezain saamnay aati hain jo aap k zehan main nahi hoti or maine complete bike renew karwayi hay every bad condition part was replaced with new once.

    11000 for complete engine overhauling parts
    6500 for paint job
    6500 for labor engine and complete bike fitting included
    3000 for chrome work
    1000 for wiring
    Brother aap ne itne detail se sub expenses betain hain to definitely sahe keh rehay hoge anyway bike apke hat k (dashing) ho gae ha that's nice. Aik aur bat apne crystal head light kiyun nahe iske apne lgae woh ziada ache lagte ha bake apke marzi.
    -

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mfdarvesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,806
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imraankhan87 View Post
    bro before all this work my estimation was around 12000 to 14000 but i believe for customization of bike or anything estimations are just estimations.
    aap jab kaam start karwatay ho to or bhi cheezain saamnay aati hain jo aap k zehan main nahi hoti or maine complete bike renew karwayi hay every bad condition part was replaced with new once.

    11000 for complete engine overhauling parts
    6500 for paint job
    6500 for labor engine and complete bike fitting included
    3000 for chrome work
    1000 for wiring
    Thanks
    es mien disk brake shamil hai?

  4. #23
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Imran whats the model year of your bike? You have spent 11k on enging for overhaull in this price you can get a new engine..
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    Haji_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Rear tyre kn sa hay

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Imran whats the model year of your bike? You have spent 11k on enging for overhaull in this price you can get a new engine..
    Dream onnn!!

    Suzuki and Yamaha Junoon's parts are extremely expensive!
    A Junoon's engine overhaul costs somewhere btween 15,000 - 20,000Rs for a fully blown engine!

    For instance.. if ur crankshaft is broken or bent, new one costs 7,250Rs! Ring piston set costs somewhere around 2,500Rs... hehe! Its a Yamaha Thing!

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    good engine work done
    good speedo meters coloring
    good . . . . .

    but

    its 0 if it creates problem to your health

    so, plz Ride Safe, the most important thing is not the body color, not the engine color not the logos, not the disc BUT YOUR SAFETY,

    plz put some attachement for both rear view mirrors

    FOR YOUR FAMILY & US, YOU ARE MOST IMPORTANT

    PLZ THINK ABOUT IT.

    Safety Is The Best Insurance Policy

    Wish You Good for New Scheme

    Best regards

    MUHAMMAD Zahid Iqbal Malik

    Founder / President 2012
    PakistanBikersClub
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Dream onnn!!

    Suzuki and Yamaha Junoon's parts are extremely expensive!
    A Junoon's engine overhaul costs somewhere btween 15,000 - 20,000Rs for a fully blown engine!

    For instance.. if ur crankshaft is broken or bent, new one costs 7,250Rs! Ring piston set costs somewhere around 2,500Rs... hehe! Its a Yamaha Thing!
    amazing ... or shocking..
    love chondas.

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    like it too ?
    Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408951

    & this one ?
    Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408952
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and this ?


    Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -408953
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  11. #30
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Dream onnn!!

    Suzuki and Yamaha Junoon's parts are extremely expensive!
    A Junoon's engine overhaul costs somewhere btween 15,000 - 20,000Rs for a fully blown engine!

    For instance.. if ur crankshaft is broken or bent, new one costs 7,250Rs! Ring piston set costs somewhere around 2,500Rs... hehe! Its a Yamaha Thing!
    O teri
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    imraankhan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    Thanks
    es mien disk brake shamil hai?
    nahi disk brake k 6500 alag hain

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    imraankhan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Imran whats the model year of your bike? You have spent 11k on enging for overhaull in this price you can get a new engine..
    bro this is 2006 model. or 11k main aap ko "Ranchor line" say bhi nahi milega 150 ka original engine. khair aap ko bhi bata deta hoon kis kis cheez main 11k lagay hain

    2200 crank shaft
    4000 0 number cylinder
    1450 0 number piston and ring kit
    900 Clutch plates
    550 Timing Chain Strip
    1200 Complete weight barring
    650 valves and seals
    500 or add karlo Misc Stuff k liye

    jab old engine bananay k liye new parts itnay expensive hain to 11000 main aap ko dusra engine kesay mil skta hay?

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    imraankhan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haji_John View Post
    Rear tyre kn sa hay
    yaar koi branded tyre hay i dont know the name

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Custom Repaint Suzuki GS150 -413373

    its Ghauri Brand tire
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imraankhan87 View Post
    bro this is 2006 model. or 11k main aap ko "Ranchor line" say bhi nahi milega 150 ka original engine. khair aap ko bhi bata deta hoon kis kis cheez main 11k lagay hain

    2200 crank shaft
    4000 0 number cylinder
    1450 0 number piston and ring kit
    900 Clutch plates
    550 Timing Chain Strip
    1200 Complete weight barring
    650 valves and seals
    500 or add karlo Misc Stuff k liye

    jab old engine bananay k liye new parts itnay expensive hain to 11000 main aap ko dusra engine kesay mil skta hay?
    Wao Yummy Yummy!
    Too much work U hv done.Masha ALLAh!
    ALLAH mubark kray.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Juste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,982
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Very nice but 2 things i would like to talk about.

    1st this blue color scheme dosent look that much attractive atleast to me Some yellow, red or orange should would be better.

    6500 for paint job
    6500 for labor engine and complete bike fitting included

    Paint job and labor charges are too much. Some how i can swallow paint cost but engine labor

    Guess what I paid 800 Rs. for my metro 70cc bike labor charges. include complete engine overhaull and thousands of small and big works in bike. Though it is 70cc but even then i feel bad for, man you paid 6500 for just labor GS150 Sigh!

    Anyways congrats for new ride
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talha_hanif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,002
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice Work

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    imraankhan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    Very nice but 2 things i would like to talk about.

    1st this blue color scheme dosent look that much attractive atleast to me Some yellow, red or orange should would be better.

    6500 for paint job
    6500 for labor engine and complete bike fitting included

    Paint job and labor charges are too much. Some how i can swallow paint cost but engine labor

    Guess what I paid 800 Rs. for my metro 70cc bike labor charges. include complete engine overhaull and thousands of small and big works in bike. Though it is 70cc but even then i feel bad for, man you paid 6500 for just labor GS150 Sigh!

    Anyways congrats for new ride
    bro aap ki kismat achi hay mechanic kaafi sasta hay aap ka warna GS-150 ki tuning k he aaj kal 350 to 400 lay rahay hain mechanics mechanic nay complete bike ko disassemble or reassemble kia tha or paint job waghaira ki khuwari bhi usnay khud he ki thi maine sirf usko bataya tha kia kia karna hay cuz har choti moti cheez k liye bhaag dor karnay main problem hoti hay main aap logon ko kuch din main apni bike ki top speed dikhaunga. in some conditions my bike crossed 125+ km/h.

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    very nice and as another member said above..safety comes first.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    blackzero_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imraankhan87 View Post
    bro aap ki kismat achi hay mechanic kaafi sasta hay aap ka warna GS-150 ki tuning k he aaj kal 350 to 400 lay rahay hain mechanics....
    GS150 ki tuning fee total 150/- Rs. Hay.



    Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    ~~ Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.. ~~
    [Black Zero]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •