Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bought a brand new Suzuki GS-150 2012 bike!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Bought a brand new Suzuki GS-150 2012 bike!Pictures are here!

I discovered Pakwheels back in 2005 and till this day i love viewing different topics, discussions and pictures by other members here on Pakwheels.Today i created a account because i wanted to share pictures and review on my new Suzuki GS-150.2 weeks ago i finally bought this Pakistani assembled bike GS-150 which i liked the most.Sadly here we are offered nothing more then 150cc in local assembled bikes.I was looking for Suzuki GS-500 or something like that but then finding parts for it would had been to hard and costly so straight away i bought a GS-150.At the very first day i had issues with the rear tire tube.Got 4 punchers from inside.Though i had only claimed tube and rim in the warranty they also gave me a brand new tire and now Allah ka shukar no more problems.Will upload pictures by evening.

Few points why i choose GS-150 over a Honda CG-125 Deluxe though budget was not a issue.

1:Both bikes have the same mileage and GS-150 is having 25cc more.I'm getting 40 KMP/L in city.
    2:Honda 125 is more likely to be stolen because of cheap maintenance.
    3:The cheap fiber or plastic body which is offered in Deluxe looks extremely cheap.They tried super bike look on a 125cc and failed badly.Meter of Deluxe is again very ugly to look at.
    4:Though i am a Honda fan boy but in bikes Suzuki took the lead.GS-150 is 10 times ahead in styling.
    5:It's true Honda 125 is better in pickup.It's because it's lighter.But in forth gear 125 stands no chance.Though i won't risk my life doing stupid stunts.This is my first bike and i won't risk myself and the bike.

Well bike has clocked 800+ in less then 2 weeks.I changed the oil when it had clocked 500.Washed my bike with water 2 times so far.Is it ok to wash the bike with water once a week because some say it catches rust quickly.Ways to prevent him from catching rust?Currently it's running on Castrol GTX.Suggest me a better oil if possible.+ & - both comments are welcomed.

Update:

Installed brand new HID kit yesterday.Results are pretty impressive.Visibility has increased upto 50% and now i feel safe riding in night.Picture will be uploaded by today Inshallah.

Attached Images Attached Images             

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    Congrats brother for the new bike. I love GS-150. Could you please tell when they are going to launch gs-150 with euro-II.
    In our dreams
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    In our dreams
    I think they will have to introduce the new models with euro-II or they will stop the new production, because of restriction imposed by GOVT. whose deadline was 30th June 2012. Thats why I thing cg-125 came with Euro-II.
    Next time agar meray khawab main aaya tau main photo khench loon ga.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mash Allah very good choice buddy! Allah Kare, tumhari bike bikne ki nohbat hi na aye, Amin!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List