4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My new purchase pakhero ph 70 model 2012

Slam Brother yesterday I bought new pakhero 70 model 2012. Before buying this I tried to get about fuel consumption information about this bike on this forum got little information as well my mind was to buy between metro or pakhero bcoz both are selling alot in punjab rest are alot of companies but they are not known except dyl but it's expensive. My experience about pakhero 70 after riding is it has a very good pickup rest about fuel consumption I will be able to tell after 1000 km I liked it's graphics (stickers) aswell and weight of bike is also good and I didn't feel it's weight less than honda 70 .

Attached Images Attached Images             
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I want to ask a question that the bikes which are coming with 78cc engine are they use same engine parts of honda 70cc or some engine parts are different bcoz it's 8 cc more. As I just bought pakhero with 78 cc and have no experience of that thing.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    I want to ask a question that the bikes which are coming with 78cc engine are they use same engine parts of honda 70cc or some engine parts are different bcoz it's 8 cc more. As I just bought pakhero with 78 cc and have no experience of that thing.
    I think bore is same but stroke is long so the connecting rod should be long in 78cc and the difference is 6cc not 8cc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

conrates bro.
    ~~ Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.. ~~
    [Black Zero]

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Slam Brothers I got consumption of my pakhero 70 but it is just 200 km driven it's given 43 kmpl in city it's my responsibilty to tell the truth to my pakwheel brothers but thing is it's not the final consumption as I told earlier final consumption will be after 1000 km I still remember when I bought my brandnew cd 100 in start it just given 40 to 45 kmpl in city I was much worried but after running period of 1000 km or u can say little more than this bike started to give 55kmpl in city (In last I am expecting to get from my pakhero 70 atleast 55 kmpl in city now see what happens after running period of bike then I will tell again on this forum that what consumption I am getting)
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats ALLAH mubarak kray
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cngratulations for your new buy. Please remove those plastic covers. You need not change the oil at 200 kms but can wait till the manufacturer's recommended change. There is an 'oil strainer +centrifugal filter in your clutch cover, which will prevent the metal parts( as your bike is new) from entering the engine. Your Honda 100 looks very much like our "Splendour" minus bikini fairing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Shukria jadoon1992 & tonyair1. and Tonyair1 bro what is "splendour" minus bikini fairing as you said to my cd 100 plz explain
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Friend, Splendour is one of the best selling 100 cc bike in India manufactured by Honda( earlier in colloboration with Honda). It's power output is 7.7 BHP. I think it shares the body panels and engine of your CD 100,as seen from your picture. The headlamp assembly of your bike is round where that of the Splendour is rectangular and it has a visor or cowl( "bikini fairing" in automotive language). Even the instrument cluster of both bikes look identical. Lol!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tonynair1 View Post
    Friend, Splendour is one of the best selling 100 cc bike in India manufactured by Honda( earlier in colloboration with Honda). It's power output is 7.7 BHP. I think it shares the body panels and engine of your CD 100,as seen from your picture. The headlamp assembly of your bike is round where that of the Splendour is rectangular and it has a visor or cowl( "bikini fairing" in automotive language). Even the instrument cluster of both bikes look identical.Lol!
    Got it Bro
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pakhero is a stupid copy cat
    20GB Free Online Storage: Sign-up Now: https://copy.com?r=CPom47

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how i missed this question..

i have a special thread about it ,. bikes labelled 78cc are not 78cc they are 85-88cc.. i have measured up..
    they have same bore i.e 47mm as honda cd 70 therefore same piston can be used in both.. but 78cc have very long stroke 49mm same as cd100,cg125 whereas honda cd 70 has 41.5mm...

now regarding parts ..carb is samebut its jets are different along with needle etc.. in short carb is different..
    both have different cylinder block,,,
    different head...
    rest the crankcase and clutch etc are same..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So due to that longer stroke what difference the engine creates in fuel economy and performance ^^

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bigger combustion chamber more fuel needed to be burnt .. and there is a saying there is no replacement for displacement .. displacement being stroke or cc capacity of engine..

for more details read this
    Stroke ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmohsin View Post
    pakhero is a stupid copy cat
    Pakhero is the bike who made first copy of honda and after that other companies took that idea and started production just like pakhero and that Idea facilitate people to buy new bike at nominal price which they can afford. But person like you will be happy to give 20000 to 25000 rs more to honda 70 just for that word I am not riding a copy cat LOL. And if you have strong logic then tell why you said pakhero stupid copy cat otherwise think on what you said.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post

i have a special thread about it ,. bikes labelled 78cc are not 78cc they are 85-88cc.. i have measured up..
    they have same bore i.e 47mm as honda cd 70 therefore same piston can be used in both.. but 78cc have very long stroke 49mm same as cd100,cg125 whereas honda cd 70 has 41.5mm...

now regarding parts ..carb is samebut its jets are different along with needle etc.. in short carb is different..
    different head...
    Very nice info you share I was waiting alot from a person who will answer for that question so brother thing is if jets and needles are different from honda 70 can we get easily jets and needles from market for chinese bikes bcoz all these bikes depend on honda 70 parts kindly tell. Aik aur bat agar yeh chinese bikes 85 - 88 cc hain to obviously petrol to bohat khainge.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very nice info you share I was waiting alot from a person who will answer for that question so brother thing is if jets and needles are different from honda 70 can we get easily jets and needles from market for chinese bikes bcoz all these bikes depend on honda 70 parts kindly tell. Aik aur bat agar yeh chinese bikes 85 - 88 cc hain to obviously petrol to bohat khainge.
    generaly it should cnsume more but in reality there is little difference if both are tested head on using same criteria.. reason eing the carb doesnt feed it the desired amount of mixture.. like it needs 88cc of air fuel mixture carb feeding little as the venturi of most chinese carbs are same as janyan honda.. so overall it though reduces total power but avg ois same.. however its carb that is responsible for vg.. pz22 carbas on some chondas are awesome.. they give big poer and good avg due to better designand fuel atomization..
    regarding jets availability.. you wont need them even after 1 lak km.. they will work .. u can find them.. however the aftermarket jets are not precise .. u will have to play bit until u get the desired jets and needles and other things .. i have more then 15 jets and 4 or 6 samenumbere but their size is different i checked in moicroscope..after observed errastic and poor rides when i swaped them..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

different head...
    Let me share my experience regarding Honda cd 70 piston.

I bought honda 70 piston for metro 70, it was 95% same and adjusted in Metro 70cc(put new engine) The problem came when honda 70 piston head length was different, even after kharadiya work piston length gave problem, so i returned honda piston price was Rs.750 from mcleod road lhr. then i bought sohrab piston cost Rs.350 and it fitted well in metro bike. crown lifan piston can also adjusted without any problems.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juste View Post
    Let me share my experience regarding Honda cd 70 piston.

I bought honda 70 piston for metro 70, it was 95% same and adjusted in Metro 70cc(put new engine) The problem came when honda 70 piston head length was different, even after kharadiya work piston length gave problem, so i returned honda piston price was Rs.750 from mcleod road lhr. then i bought sohrab piston cost Rs.350 and it fitted well in metro bike. crown lifan piston can also adjusted without any problems.
    good share .. however mechanics told me piston is same on all 70,78.. and he installed one before me but the man said it cost 350rs so it was like vendor piston not janyann...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good share .. however mechanics told me piston is same on all 70,78.. and he installed one before me but the man said it cost 350rs so it was like vendor piston not janyann...
    My mechanic said same but after that problem things were changed. don't trust on these mechanics specially they dont know many technical things. Shopkeeper told me cd 70 piston made in japan. i doubt that packing was worse and local, quality of piston was not much impressive.

Regarding sohrab piston he said made in Malaysia. I LOLed by the way quality was there is not much different between those 2 pistons. in fact i like sohrab piston more and believe me i feel a bit better performance with this piston. bike going very good grace of Allah.
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

asjdsm or amjad635 or any other brother kindly help me about tunning of my new bike that when should be the first tunning at what kilometers will be good and when should be second. I have two tunnings free from company. Next thing 2 tunnings kitine der tak free hote hain for example 6 month or 1 year asking bcoz bike ke copy pe kuch bhe valid time nhe likha aur dealer kehta ha ma apne tuning cards ko jub chahe use keron beshak kae sal bad kwarwaon but mera dil nhe manta koi maxinum months to honge lazmi.(spairs ka warranty time to likha ha but tuning ka nhe likha. kindly help
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List