bikers kindly follow these unsaid rules for the betterment of community.
1. dont remove your side mirrors. how else can you see a car coming from behind while looking forward at the same time...
90% bikes dont have the side mirrors.. "bhai paindu lagte hain mirrors" might get you killed one day
2. When you park a bike.. kindly park it horizontly or try to avoid taking a whole car's parking space.. it is bad manners to do so. most bikers just park randomly and take the parking of a whole car.. where as they can park sensibly aswel..
3. dont drive in the middle of the road.. bikes are supposed to be driven on the side of the road.. not centre of the road. most of the times.. people driving cars have to avoid bikers.. and bikers dont care.. and its the bikers life thats at risk not the car driver's
4. dont over take from the wrong side. even if a car just grazes you.. your accident can be fatal
5. for the love of god dont make more than 2 people sit on car.. ive seen sometimes even 4 or 6 (a family) and 7 (6 kids and a father or uncle).. if an accident occurs.. god forbid.. who should be blamed ?
6. helmet is not to just hang on the side of the bike.
7. if your silencer has malfunctioned kindly replace it. you might like its sound. but its noise pollution for the rest of the world.
8. dont take anything from above personally
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad