Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: My new ride-Super Power 125cc Delux

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    smaj84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new ride-Super Power 125cc Delux

    Hi Guys,
    I have bought this bike and it has folllowing features;

    Self and kick both start system
    5 gears system
    Front disk brakes

    Although i have ran only 50 kms but i liked the power and smooth and comfortable ride
    The road grip is awsum bcoz of broader tyres

    Here are some pics

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343211983.446164.jpg
Views: 5877
Size:  183.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212028.182455.jpg
Views: 4866
Size:  188.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212066.416178.jpg
Views: 5228
Size:  176.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212151.807462.jpg
Views: 3575
Size:  231.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212186.161760.jpg
Views: 4253
Size:  185.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212216.328428.jpg
Views: 3856
Size:  202.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212242.294785.jpg
Views: 3533
Size:  163.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212273.193442.jpg
Views: 4042
Size:  153.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212297.488438.jpg
Views: 3586
Size:  159.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212329.341837.jpg
Views: 3414
Size:  152.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212360.378679.jpg
Views: 3503
Size:  165.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212386.840765.jpg
Views: 3302
Size:  182.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212419.608030.jpg
Views: 3371
Size:  158.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212446.324815.jpg
Views: 3286
Size:  187.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343212472.874226.jpg
Views: 3254
Size:  181.0 KB

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its hard to resist, but remember to be gentle with the new bride & ride while breaking IN!!! if u know what i mean

    Quote Originally Posted by smaj84 View Post
    Tomorrow i will post more pics and a video too, i like the meter lights in light with green touch,
    @juste: bro lahore ka tu pata nai but khi mein sp 70,100 aur 125 bhari pari hain i was in akbar road for 2 hours and i saw 3 trucks full ok sp 70 delivering bikes in their respective dealers the bikes r selling like crazy and i have done 166 kms today n the bike started to freely moving so enjoyable ride i cant resist my self to give a full throttle but i know its harmful for it now...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    smaj84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lol kia example di hy zabardust!!! Ok here r som more picsName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343476747.062426.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  107.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343476769.342644.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  130.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343476790.982231.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  109.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343476810.464727.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  126.5 KB

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @smaj84 Thanks for pics brother nice graphics bura na mane to aik bat poochoon apka phone I phone ke copy ha na asking bcoz pics are little not clear I phone ke pics to tabahi ke zabardast hote hain aur mere kisi bat ka gusa na kerna

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    malikg115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    6,536
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    smaj

    great job man!
    right now i wld only discuss ur decision
    great mind bro, only such things will push ATLAS honda to do something good like they are doing in India
    if we are to go for deluxe by ahl in 115000, it will be a better option to save such a huge amount k go for SP 125
    CONGRATS!

    MUHAMMAD Zahid Iqbal Malik
    Founder
    PakistanBikersClub.c
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    smaj84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    @smaj84 Thanks for pics brother nice graphics bura na mane to aik bat poochoon apka phone I phone ke copy ha na asking bcoz pics are little not clear I phone ke pics to tabahi ke zabardast hote hain aur mere kisi bat ka gusa na kerna
    @Umerchaudhary: Bro, its original IPHONE and these pics are EDITED by application called INSTAGRAM, if you heard about it. Bhai agar BIKE CHINA ki use ker raha hon tu zaroori nahi k phone b CHINA ka hoo

    @malikg115: thank you for your reply, appreciated..I agree with you, AHL should decrease their prices otherwise as I told earlier, they will be out from the Market, very soon.

    I will post the video of bike tonight.

    Thank you all

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @smaj84 ha ha ha nice reply ke agar aap bike china ke use ker rshe hain to zarori to nhe k phone bhe china ka ho very funny reply but I hope apne gusa nhe tha kia aur mane bhe bus poocha he tha brother bike ke consumption bhe nikal k btana kitne ha 1000 km tak wase kam he hote ha phir tuning ke bad sahe mileage milte ha if I am not wrong

  8. #47
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smaj84 View Post
    @malikg115: thank you for your reply, appreciated..I agree with you, AHL should decrease their prices otherwise as I told earlier, they will be out from the Market, very soon.
    no trouble for AHL & sooner not at all, infact they have regained their sales in past couple of years
    their sales of products has grown, actually many chinese manufactures are having trouble
    with the launch of cg 125 & big trouble form them the launch of cd70
    I think sooner some chinese manufactures will vanish from market

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    smaj84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF2XYAj83RA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/URL

    Check this

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I suport amjads comment , I hope they really do so vanish Chinese one day... Allah keray aesa ho ...


    I have a very interesting Story to tell :

    I hope every one will like it ... (for story title : you can say History repeating itself)


    My grand Dad once told me that in 1950s to 70s European bikes (who were actually inventors ) used to have respect like Japanese bikes in these days, but then Japanese kicked in and stormed there products in markets on a very large scale, and there quality was so poor that consumer used to spit on them as compared to fine tuned neat finished and a great to use European bikes,

    But as compared to Europeans bikes there was a HUGE price difference for there Japanese counter parts, and slowly people started adopting them instead of spending HUGE fortune on Europeans and up till 80s all the Europeans Bikes were thrown out of markets even in Europe a list of Bike manufacturers got bankrupt because of HUGE Japanese competition, only few like paiggo scooter and some other manufacturer survived!

    So, now Chinese are kicking in the same way, and I see the so called "Japanese" on the same HOT seat where it was Europeans few decade back ...

    I hope Japanese do some thing about it or they will be flushed, and we will be left only with one choice that is Chinese...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Amjad bhai: bro can you please share the news, or a sales graph (authentic one not from any blog) where sales increase has been indentified so I can show it on some other threads where people thnk other wise...

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    no trouble for AHL & sooner not at all, infact they have regained their sales in past couple of years
    their sales of products has grown, actually many chinese manufactures are having trouble
    with the launch of cg 125 & big trouble form them the launch of cd70
    I think sooner some chinese manufactures will vanish from market
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #51
    r1
    r1 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    r1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,084
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    no trouble for AHL & sooner not at all, infact they have regained their sales in past couple of years
    their sales of products has grown, actually many chinese manufactures are having trouble
    with the launch of cg 125 & big trouble form them the launch of cd70
    I think sooner some chinese manufactures will vanish from market
    Exactly rite...

    Here is the proof
    http://www.pama.org.pk/images/storie...-sale-2011.pdf

    Screenshot attached herewith
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good Index, so AHL is really fighting back good Good to know, I was expecting way more bigger sales fluctuation after launch of 125!

    By the way I see Ravi Sales are soaring as well in PDF and UNITs are sold more then total production capacity of HKF (even in June 2012) ... lolzz no doubt we see storm in market rarely.
    I wish this list could have complete list of manufacturers in PK, it doesn't even have Super Power which is a famous brand. I doubt total sales figures of Chinese would been way higher then total sales of japs.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,467
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ yes u r right .. total sales of chondas exceed that of honda .. last year 60 % were chondas , 40 % rest branded ...

    second these figures are from PAMA nd many big chonda manufacturers are not members of PAMA ..

    third there are small importers/assemblers as well ...

    overall chonda rocks in sales and offering cheap yet reliable variety of various category bikes...

    for more details use automark magazine .. google it its really awesome magazine ..

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,467
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I suport amjads comment , I hope they really do so vanish Chinese one day... Allah keray aesa ho ...


    I have a very interesting Story to tell :

    I hope every one will like it ... (for story title : you can say History repeating itself)


    My grand Dad once told me that in 1950s to 70s European bikes (who were actually inventors ) used to have respect like Japanese bikes in these days, but then Japanese kicked in and stormed there products in markets on a very large scale, and there quality was so poor that consumer used to spit on them as compared to fine tuned neat finished and a great to use European bikes,

    But as compared to Europeans bikes there was a HUGE price difference for there Japanese counter parts, and slowly people started adopting them instead of spending HUGE fortune on Europeans and up till 80s all the Europeans Bikes were thrown out of markets even in Europe a list of Bike manufacturers got bankrupt because of HUGE Japanese competition, only few like paiggo scooter and some other manufacturer survived!

    So, now Chinese are kicking in the same way, and I see the so called "Japanese" on the same HOT seat where it was Europeans few decade back ...

    I hope Japanese do some thing about it or they will be flushed, and we will be left only with one choice that is Chinese...

    true ...
    in-fact its a fact... for those who want more info google for Japanese bikes or Honda history in Europe and America

    one day people will be asking for original made in china bike ... that day is not too far ..

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedhasan92110's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hats off for not being trendy and not buying honda.... congrats bro
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Actually hassan bhai baat pta hai kiya hai..

    smaj84 and people like him are not trend followers they are the actually GOD father of trends, and make new trends and fashion, back at time when I switched from CG to storm in 2009 no body was sure about its success even about its quality but it came out real strong, I am very hope full for super power to be a strong competetor in market because of it is so maturly priced for PK users.... I am keeping my fingers crossed for quality, if quality came out good then it will be even more desireable then Paiggo!





    Quote Originally Posted by syedhasan92110 View Post
    hats off for not being trendy and not buying honda.... congrats bro
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    89khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    224
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Performance kaisi hae ye tou pata lage !
    Talk to The Hand =;

  19. #58
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedhasan92110's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Actually hassan bhai baat pta hai kiya hai..

    smaj84 and people like him are not trend followers they are the actually GOD father of trends, and make new trends and fashion, back at time when I switched from CG to storm in 2009 no body was sure about its success even about its quality but it came out real strong, I am very hope full for super power to be a strong competetor in market because of it is so maturly priced for PK users.... I am keeping my fingers crossed for quality, if quality came out good then it will be even more desireable then Paiggo!
    Totally agreed brother... i just bought my second strom125, will load pics soon in a new thread.
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    zaberdast! yes we will be keen to see!!

    today on the way to office I saw a silver Storm with black silencer man that was looking so Hot Ride that even I started to think to buy a new storm model and sell this old one!!!

    But then I get confused to try Super Power 125 to have taste of the cute lady too!



    Quote Originally Posted by syedhasan92110 View Post
    Totally agreed brother... i just bought my second strom125, will load pics soon in a new thread.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @SyedHassan.Many congrats bro.Will wait for the pics of your Sparkling Storm.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •